• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 120 DK's crept into our Lvl 19 BG using party sync and spawn camped us. Wtf is this shit blizzard?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:12 PM PST

    You have to admire the lack of fucks the guy in the lower left gives while the Horde is raining down hell on Boralus.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:57 PM PST

    Old God Confessions

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:13 AM PST

    A screenshot of an old Battleground strategy that I found in my old screenshots folder.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:02 PM PST

    Hi! Bolvar WIP, this time on video.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    I tried really hard to draw my worgen rogue, Straydog, but man is snow a challenge for me [Neinna-Maranwe]

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:13 PM PST

    How to Cap FWRH Solo (as a Druid)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:18 PM PST

    Just finished this Zangarmarsh painting for my digital art class!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:04 PM PST

    If there's one thing WoD got right, it's leveling. Is anyone else really excited to level through Draenor in its entirety again once Shadowlands launches?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:52 PM PST

    World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Cinematic trailer 8k (Remastered with Machine Learning AI)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:45 PM PST

    The Auction House NPC Will Not Be Removed from Brutosaur Mount

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Please bring back the ability to blacklist certain battlegrounds.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    There is currently 9 battlegrounds in the group for random battleground queues, it's likely that most people are going to have at least 1 they do not like, so why not give us the option to blacklist 1, preferably 2, battlegrounds? I'm not sure why this feature was ever removed in the first place. We took a step in the right direction by removing SOTA but immediately took 2 steps back by removing the ability to blacklist certain battlegrounds.

    For me, as a Horde player who doesn't have as much time to game as I used to, coming home to play 2 or 3 battlegrounds and getting Deepwind Gorge and Seething Shore just straight up sucks. And I don't know about anyone else but I get those battlegrounds suspiciously more than I get the other ones. Please give us back the ability to blacklist certain battlegrounds. It would be a huge quality of life improvement that would make people more likely to queue battlegrounds and spend more time playing.

    submitted by /u/TH3WH1T3W0LF
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanted to do an AV !!!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    So what did you guys think about a vendor mammoth sized snail mount? Snail for sale, he might be slow but he’ll get you where you need to go

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    How do I keep up with the story?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:52 AM PST

    Apologies if this is posted in the wrong spot.

    Basically just want somewhere to read/watch what has happened in the story. It's hard to figure out the chronological timeline in game unless you're doing the content as it appears, and only playing horde I don't see the alliance side of the story. Is there anywhere to figure out the story and everything that's going on?

    Sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't find anything

    submitted by /u/Mikekasa79
    [link] [comments]

    Khadgar Is A Jedi

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:07 PM PST

    For anyone who is going to play Star Wars: Fallen Order, the jedi character of Eno Codova is played by Tony Amendola.

    Tony voices this character in his Khadgar voice. Proof that long time ago, Khadgar was a jedi.

    Just a little trivia fact for anyone who is interested.

    submitted by /u/Dragonslayer-Daltor
    [link] [comments]

    Wait What?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Mists of Pandaria Medley on Chinese flute

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    This guy deserves some views. He did a great job covering MOP music.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE1_B8nmJBU

    submitted by /u/Xanth592
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh 120 - Confused about rep/questing

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I recently resubbed to the game last week and hit 120 on my first character earlier. I knew once I hit 120 there would be some kind of rep grind for gear but I am really confused as to how to start and where to go. I have had a look at the BFA gearing guide in the sidebar but I can't really make sense of it. My gear is good enough to enter normal dungeons, can I not just run these until I unlock heroics, then run those until I unlock mythic or must I do the reputations? Who do I need rep with, to what level and why? I have no interest in the allied races or flying

    submitted by /u/GiveKibble
    [link] [comments]

    I made a little hearthstone for my key chain!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Are you glad that the BfA version of Arcanocrystal didn't make it live?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:10 AM PST

    I just found this screenshot from the Arathi battleground back from WoD. Never had a game THIS close ever again after that.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment