• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I 3D printed and painted the skull of Gul'dan.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:29 PM PST

    Is it too late? Probably, but I just unlocked Kul Tirans so it's relevant to me.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:45 PM PST

    LFR

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:26 AM PST

    Throwback to when Cata launched. Brother and best friends.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:34 PM PST

    For Science! Party Sync'd a 120 into low level battlegrounds. The results will SHOCK YOU!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:02 AM PST

    From the same sick fuck that gave you Gnome-Saron: Gnom'Zoth, By Me

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:25 PM PST

    In Brazil they had to change Khadgar's name to Hadggar because it would resemble the word "cagar" which literally means "to take a shit" in portuguese

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:07 PM PST

    Yes, this is the actual reason.

    submitted by /u/rainymidnight
    [link] [comments]

    It's a Christmas miracle!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    I Recreated Tirisfal Glades in Unreal Engine 4

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:14 AM PST

    Blizzard, Please Fix Inscription in 8.3

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Inscription has been an odd profession for a very long time, and that is one of the reasons I have kept it through the years. I enjoy posting glyphs a couple times a day, and making a few 1000 gold through the week. Sometimes, if I end up with extra time on my hands, I will turn out a few tomes and post them too.
    That was before BfA. Who thought making it take 20 minutes to afk turn pigments into inks a good profession mechanic? It took me a couple minutes to mill 40 stacks of herbs into pigment, now it is going to take me 20 minutes to turn those pigments into ink. This is unbelievably dumb. In fact, by the time I am finished writing this post, I will still not be done making ink.
    I am not even going to complain about all the glyphs being new water elemental re-colors, or new druid travel forms. Honestly, leave it like that until next xpac, that does not bother me one bit, I can just not make those. What I do have to do is make ink, and that process has been turned into a chore that takes forever.

    submitted by /u/LynckofRhyme
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt at making wow art. My Light Forged Draenei Paladin "Iluvator, the Light Bringer"

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:53 AM PST

    My personal experience leveling a mage for the first time

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:00 PM PST

    Feral Druid PVE Guide BFA [8.2.5.]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:15 PM PST

    https://youtu.be/x7tnatzbF7Y

    Made a small feral guide ,today ive overcome my fears from social anxiety and decided to record myself explaining how to optimize yourself , hope you guys like it and im really sorry if i had some mispronunciations , was really nervous :)

    submitted by /u/Razorstarz
    [link] [comments]

    Ironic Comment from MMO-Champion (Circa Wotlk)

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:43 PM PST

    Somehow got into an AV without being in the instance group. Some sort of bug?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Does this happen to anyone else's groups when pushing keys every week?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:46 PM PST

    I wish you could pick reward from emmisary

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    My main has level 70 heart, ilvl 440+, I don't need damn ilvl 415 weapon. On the other hand gold would be nice for repairs and consumables. But alt could benefit from azerite or gear reward.

    submitted by /u/bolczan
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the portal for Legion Dalaran go to Azsuna?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:11 PM PST

    I was convinced for a year that Nazjatar would be the bridge between Azsuna and the two BFA zones, therefore I understood the portals placement. Now that Nazjatar is out and nothing more is being added, I don't understand why the portal goes to Azsuna instead of to the floating city.

    submitted by /u/Monterey-Jack
    [link] [comments]

    I made an actual friend in Retail Wow!!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Today I decided that enough was enough, no more super serious M+ dungeoning for me and it was time for some unranked 0CR 2v2's. Well boy did it go freaking well! I was browsing the tabs for rated 2v2's groups and stumbled upon this guys title "Super Chill 2v2's let's play!" and well I really enjoyed myself. Super nice dude, he was as undergeared as I was, but we were winning quite a few games! It was nothing but positive vibes even when we lost a few rounds here and there. We played 2v2's the entire night trying to get that sweet challenger rank. We haven't achieved it yet but I feel so freaking happy dude.

    submitted by /u/wowsoclueless
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone who wants to essentially re teach someone how to play?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:49 PM PST

    So I played vanilla around when I was 14 or 15, I played "hard core" for a year and never even leveled up high enough to have a mount. I played as an undead rogue and really never learned the game in that time. Just walked around fighting whatever wouldnt kill me. Fast forward to around when mists of pandora is out and warlords of dranor is about to come out. A bunch of co workers are playing it and I decide to get back into it. So I buy it, and pre order warlords on prep. This time I go alliance and make a wargen rogue (because fuckin werewolves yussss) and I get through around level 50....ish I think and decide to use my level boost to 90 on him because why not. As soon as I do it i am lost. Completely. I stumble on the quest to hatch the dragon mount, so I do that and after that I just fell off again. I made a death night which I never played and a couple random characters but that's it. I stopped playing again for a few years and just picked it back up. I have no idea how to actually play this game well other then chasing randome quests I pick up. My 2 main characters I play as are my rogue wargen and a blood elf demon hunter and I have no clue how to even set up the demon hunter. I dont know roles of classes, how to battle grounds or dungeon. Nothin. If anyone can point me in the right direction to learn these things or just wanna jump on and play with my random ass I'd be down. I really like this game but I feel like I'm lost 90 percent of the time.

    submitted by /u/Djhamre40
    [link] [comments]

    Has there been any word if warfront sets will be obtainable after BfA?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:15 PM PST

    Pretty much title - I'm slowly working on getting the tier 3 sets for plate/mail/leather but I'll have to spend some serious time leveling my cloth wearers (highest is like level 30) to start getting those.

    Has there been any indication that they'll become unobtainable after BfA? If so I'll just start grinding levels now.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/E13ven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment