• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    New to WoW? Start here! | Returning Player Guide | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | FAQ | Classic FAQ

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The WoW brazilian Facebook page posted this with the Sonic the Hedgehog movie release

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Focused Azerite Beam x40

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Onwards to adventure! - I did a wallpaper for my druid, wanted to share with you guys :D

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    When the corruption is just right...

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Night Elf portrait by me, had to resubmit because of an improper title

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:15 AM PST

    Blizzard should add Character Poses in Shadowlands along with the new appearance options. For the Login screen, when idling about, and as emotes. Perfect as unlocks from difficult Achievements, like with Titles. (Art by Cheng Long Bao)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    When you become the new anchor point for MOTHER

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Kid hunter pulled the boss then FD’d

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:55 PM PST

    MOTHER explains how gear purification works.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Is anyone else nostalgic for Legion?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:07 AM PST

    I understand you probably can't relate if you didn't enjoy Legion, but to me, it was one of the best expansions they have ever made. Although I've played since late Vanilla, I don't get the same kind of nostalgic feel for any prior expansion.

    It was such a good expansion. I didn't even mind most of the things people complained about (such as the legendary acquisition or the AP "grind") since the rest of the game was fun enough to keep me playing regardless. I don't even remember the last time the game had felt so alive.

    I've leveled an alt to 98 just for the sole purpose of doing a "nostalgic tour" of the Legion zones. I'm reading all the quests and immersing myself in the stories of the Broken Isles once again.

    Does anyone else share my nostalgia for Legion?

    submitted by /u/ercarp
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, just flew over Uldum for the first time and I have to say: This untouched nature is beautiful. I can't find any fault in it!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:56 AM PST

    I know I'm a terrible tank, that's why I'm here.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:42 PM PST

    Fellow dungeon goers, I know I suck shit at tanking. That's literally why I'm in dungeons- I'm trying to learn.

    I don't need you to tell me how much I suck shit, I already know. What I don't know is why I suck shit. If you're going to tell me how bad I am, at least tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it.

    Also, I know it's just a heroic, but god damn, let me pull. I'm trying to learn how to pull. If you want to pull, queue as a tank.

    I'm not asking you to sugarcoat things, I want direct and substantive criticism, but there is a big difference between that and being toxic.

    I know I'm bad, but being an asshole literally doesn't make me any better. In fact, it probably just makes me worse.

    submitted by /u/Dillion_Murphy
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Something is wrong with my character.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    First weapon Emissary for Alliance EU in over 5 months... this would be a great day if people played alts in BFA.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:30 AM PST

    This is the best 8.3 feature by far and I hope we will have something similar in Shadowlands.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    So apparently these doesnt work outside of the anniversary event :(

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:07 PM PST

    Lying tool tip.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:58 AM PST

    [WORLD FIRST] - Seasons of War - Translated to English from Latin after 16 years!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:40 PM PST

    Having to do TEP on an alt for condensed life force is the worst

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Just hit 120 with my warrior and my BIS essence is in TEP. Since the requirements for rank 3 have not been changed I'm going to have to farm it for about 4 or so weeks just to get an essence for DPS in the new raid. Seriously reduce the requirements or just make them account bound, this is not fun.

    submitted by /u/PaladinsRus
    [link] [comments]

    Me running the Love Dungeons today on my birthday on my 104 alts and never getting the mount

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 06:06 AM PST

    They should let us run horrific visions as many times as we would like but only get rewards for it if we spend a vessel.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I really love the concept of solo challenges and I just wish I could play horrific visions for fun to see how far I can push my character. I find myself just longing to do them again and again after I've used up my weekly vessels.

    submitted by /u/mazzmusic
    [link] [comments]

    Durotaran Gothic

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    This was from our first kill on the 6th, nerfed btw

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment