• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Making a little art during our mandatory staycation. Neon Frostmoune.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Since I noticed this has been reposted by others even here on Reddit, here's my take on Titan Azeroth (2019)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    An afternoon in Meredil - By me

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    As a new player, I'm really not enjoying being 120

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Sorry, I don't mean for this to be an inflammatory post because my way to 120 I enjoyed immensely, I genuinely haven't enjoyed a game like this in years but hitting 120 has been like running into a brick wall for me. I hit 120 before the 100% buff was up but only recently got time to finally keep working on my character and now, a few days in, I'm ready to throw in the towel and level something else.

    Game started out as a focused, tight experience that perfectly kept me engaged without overstaying its welcome. Each zone felt the perfect length, dungeons were enjoyable because everyone was sort-of on the same level and very much dependent on each other, with variances in the odd wonky scaling of specs and some heirloomed vets who went ham, I always felt like I had a place in these runs. Getting gear, despite it being at this level, was satisfying and felt somewhat meaningful and I was always working towards that mighty goal of 120, where the world was, in my mind, getting even better!

    Now after hitting 120, I'm absolutely inundated with with what feels like millions of quests that I have no explanation, rhyme or reason for why I'm doing them. What is this leading to, what is my reward at the end of this? What am I supposed to be doing that is even relevant to me? Oh a war campaign, sounds mighty and epic... and all I've done is ride and fly around Horde zones for hours, doing something for 5-10 minutes only to spend more time riding through entire zones getting dazed along the way, then watching lengthy talks about God knows what. I feel like I'm doing nothing, I almost want to scream that I need some action soon, an objective I actually want to achieve.

    Then I break up the monotony by trying to join some dungeons, at least those are enjoyable right... until I realize every run is just players overgeared to high heaven, especially with the new corruption items, they could basically solo these things. Every single run I'm basically just trying to keep up. I have no place here, not doing anything of meaning or contributing a thing, I'm just there to look at the scenery and get some loot. Why isn't there an option to get paired up with people around your experience / ilvl?

    World quests? Oh great, lets me kill and do some things! Arrive and they are full of people basically carrying you through most of the experience. Boss? Tag him and he's dead 2 seconds later. Clear an area? Everything is being murdered and I just need to tag things as quickly as possible.

    Don't think I've even had to think about executing my rotation since I hit 120 because nothing stays alive long enough of everything I've done, just mindlessly getting carried around doing nothing of meaning, it feels like.

    As a new player, I feel like 'I have no place in this world', everything I enjoyed has gone out of the window and I get the feeling that I need to do the above content for weeks, just to reach a plateau where I'm relevant and caught up in this world, which is difficult when I have no carrot for it and already burned out.

    Anyone been through this, got any advice, the mighty carrot that kept you going or the words of wisdom that changed your perspective? Because this has been an immense disappointment for me, thus far.

    submitted by /u/Ze_Germansss
    [link] [comments]

    He turns himself into a frog. his name is Zenn Foulhoof. funniest shit i’ve ever seen

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    My goal for the expansion is done I have gotten endless 30 healing on my hunter!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Valeera, by Me

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    To the designer that added the flaming jump to the visions.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    I hope that everyday, you hurt your toes on a chair. I pray you always lose your keys. I wish you bang your head in every low door. I hope you always lose one of you socks. And that your cat pees on your bed

    submitted by /u/LePapang
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock succubus minion art

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Spent all afternoon questing for these mounts. Definitely the best quarantine activity :)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    During this time of mass layoffs and self-quarantine, my wife, my daughter and I decided to get Uuna, Baa'l, and the Waist of Time. We had a lot of fun and learned a lot about the game's lore. There won't be a better time to find these secrets!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Dear Reddit, today I broke both my arms. Thankfully my dear mother is helping me get through these trying times.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Went out for my first attempt to get Taeshalach just to see how Agg would be solo using my pet as the tank to avoid getting mechanic'd to death. Guess I was feeling extra lucky today.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    The only ability i hope to see a return in Shadowland!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Trying to farm herbs in Nazjatar on a dead german RP server.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Gilded Blades RP Guild on Argent Dawn (By me)

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    This is Fine.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Nightborne Edit by @silverleaf2520

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Do you think Blizzard will add a way to use unlocked artifact appearances for druids without needing to equip the weapons?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Would really just like to shapeshift and keep whatever form I want without needing a weapon equipped. Since the big xp boost is going on, I want to make a druid and it's between female nelf and female kul tiran. Form appearance is my main concern and I guess if they're never going to change the current druid transmog system then I'll be going kul tiran.

    submitted by /u/ProUnicycler
    [link] [comments]

    Legion Dreams: Remember that one Toonami promo? I'm old.

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Why does Lor'themar have his new model but Jaina doesnt?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Did Cho'gall use to say this in the original BoT raid or did it change based on the new Nzoth events?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Awakened Should Be A Permanent Affix

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    2.5 IO Tank here.

    The flexability Awakened gives tanks in planning their routes around affixes and party combinations is amazing.

    Rogues are no longer a requirement for high keys so multiple party configurations are possible and other classes are seeing play. Feels great.

    Route planning / strategic skip options are so customizable and make (from a tanks perspective) planning routes each week much more fun than in previous seasons and leave room to tweak based on which classes you bring.

    Additionally, and from a pugging perspective, not having to rely on multiple shrouds, death skips / battle rez tricks to bypass certain packs, there is a lot more consistency in every key and less praying that one tiny thing doesn't go wrong during one of these maneuvers and cost your party the key. Love this.

    Would be great to add the Awakened obelisk functionality as a permanent addition to M+ dungeons going forward.

    Doesn't need to be an affix — just add the 4 obelisks and mini-bosses as structures within the dungeons and allow players to utilize them however they see fit every season.

    Great work Blizz. Just sayin :)

    submitted by /u/SaltyBazzoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment