• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.

    ***

    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: [Here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/wiki/discord#wiki\_guild\_recruitment)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Karazhan Lo-Fi next

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 02:27 PM PST

    Wth blizzard

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Wife needed help deciding her Covenant. I photoshopped our dogs to help her decide.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I vote to cast Danny DeVito as Lady Jaina Proudmoore. Thoughts?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:52 AM PST

    To the girl I fell for in Felwood

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    16 years ago we met while leveling in the hell that was Felwood, both of us leveled in our 50's, making that final push to 60. It started with a simple "hello" and eventually evolved into something I never could have expected.

    I will never forget those late nights we would spend just talking and running around, sometimes questing, sometimes just goofing off. We probably could have hit 60 a lot quicker, but we didn't care.

    I will never forget how our relationship grew from questing, to emails, to talking on the phone (yes, this was also before texting was a huge thing, we actually had to talk to each other) while you would walk your dog in the park.

    I will never forget the time I flew a short 530 miles to finally get to meet you face to face, and how shy you were when you picked me up from the airport.

    I will never forget the time when I had to leave you and didn't know when I was going to see you again, or if I was going to see you again… That 1.25 hour flight was the longest flight home in my life...

    I will never forget the time when we talked, almost as soon as I returned home from being with you, and both of us expressed how in love with each other we were.

    I will never forget the time I dropped everything, and did the most out of character thing I have ever done in my life and decided to uproot my life and move to be with you.

    I will never forget the time I proposed to you and you said yes

    I will never forget the time we stood at the altar so nervously in front of our family and friends and said "I do."

    I will never forget the times that you made me a father, now of 2 amazing, beautiful children.

    Although not all stories have a happy ending, and ours may have ended, I will never forget that part of my life that I had lived, it will be a part of me forever.

    And to that end...

    I will never forget the time I met the girl I fell for in Felwood...

    Thank you Blizzard and World of Warcraft for giving me the chance live the experience of a life time.

    submitted by /u/TheAngryBeardo
    [link] [comments]

    Today's my cake day, so everyone gets a slice

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:53 PM PST

    No one has ever escaped

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Demon hunter fanart that i made

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 05:23 PM PST

    IcyVeins | Multiboxing Bans Have Begun

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I think this is a good enough sample to indicate that they actually have made all four covenants equally attractiv to players

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Couldn't find an Add-on to see ilevels on the character screen, so I made one myself.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    "Oath Sisters" - Commission Painted by Me (Shadoca)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:41 AM PST

    In retrospect... I should've taken off the mask for this momentous occasion...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Shadowlands Lo-Fi Remix: Revendreth | Josh Carter

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Are we still holding auditions for the movie?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    "Champion Look! It's as if Icecrown Citadel was built as part of the Jailer's dark machinery, It's draining Azeroth's very soul to fuel the Maw!"

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 03:47 PM PST

    Shadowlands Lo-Fi Remix: Ardenweald | Eevee

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    So, I was teleporting into my garrison, but I didn't notice that I have the infection thing on me. Then, one thing led to the other...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 04:53 PM PST

    At least 1 DH will be wanted per raid...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Someone should probably tell him...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Buddy, I got some real bad news for you.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    So I'm not a huge fan of WoW, but my boyfriend is, and I am a huge fan of him, so I embroidered a mask for him. Here he is with the mask and his hoodie

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:09 PM PST

    Shadowlands Lo-Fi Remix: Maldraxxus | Casiio

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So I heard we're casting for WoW villains on this sub. I nominate Danny DeVito as Jastor Gallywix.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 12:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment