• Breaking News

    Friday, December 11, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Please post any offers to help, questions, and logs in the appropriate class spot.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    35 Anima feels like a punch in the gut after a grindy, hard M+

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    I understand not wanting players to feel like they have to grind M+ or whatever

    But aren't we gated by renown anyway? Anima seems more for funsies, a lot like war resources.

    Sure would be nice to get more than a world quest reward. The juicy AP from a tough M+ was always at least somewhat satisfying as a boobie prize..

    submitted by /u/demsAreLiteralSwine
    [link] [comments]

    My brain after doing Castle Nythria and Mythic+ all day:

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:51 AM PST

    Rogue Devouring Her Health Buff

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:25 PM PST

    5 seconds of divine steed is a blessing in the maw

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Maw from a Prot Pally point of view

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    My Final Form (fun combination from the Darkmoon Faire)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Enjoy this expansion. Appreciate it in the now. Because when shadowlands ends...

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:47 PM PST

    We get another BFA, as is tradition.

    submitted by /u/wfhbory
    [link] [comments]

    I stopped raiding with my guild, so I made them a guide on how to take care of the bear tank.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:43 AM PST

    Hello darkness, my old friend

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Filthy rat, give me your health

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Screenshot I took - Thought you guys might like it

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:10 AM PST

    Swolkin

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 10:53 AM PST

    First time encountering this mob type. I audibly gasped as he slowly loomed into view.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    Can we please get the ability to turn on Warmode in Oribos.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Seriously, why can't we? Just let me switch when I want god dammit.

    submitted by /u/tenprose
    [link] [comments]

    I love Torghast but I wish it didn't have any mechanics that force you to stay at the screen until the vendor floors

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    The first few runs of Torghast were great, I could go to the bathroom, get a drink, do other IRL stuff and come back

    Now I have to stay at my screen for some of these floors because stuff will randomly spawn, or things will attack me from above

    It's not the end of the world, Torghast is still lots of fun, but I just wish they followed the whole "go at your own pace" shtick they advertised it as

    submitted by /u/drflanigan
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't help but have these vibes during the Maldraxxus campaign this week.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:57 PM PST

    Torghast and looting phantasma

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:28 AM PST

    I believe looting what you killed for phantasma breaks the flow of Torghast and phantasma should fly toward you every time you kill something much like breaking jars.

    submitted by /u/Mandus_Therion
    [link] [comments]

    Taking advantage of the new Meme Rules; sprang to mind today while doing the Covenant Campaign.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Shamans in Torghast by the way

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Time-gating the story is stupid. Game has been out for 3 weeks, but just now I'm learning the story behind DE OTHER SIDE and Mueh'zala with the Night Fae Covenant storyline... after I've already beaten Mueh'zala up like a dozen times.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

    Like I'm fine with time-gated stories to the lead up of a raid release or time-gating the Conduits, but time-gating the story behind the dungeons open at release seems silly.

    submitted by /u/jurble
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh edited screenshot from my collection

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    I'm so disappointed, why does my character look like she's straddling a bus (Saber Model for Reference)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Shouts out to my fellow healers during these trying times of no gear, no brains, and big egos

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Nice little reference from Blizzard during the Ardenweald campaing quest

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Shadowlands: Where Even The Stewards Are Taller Than Us

    Posted: 10 Dec 2020 05:44 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment