• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] - Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Please post any offers to help, questions, and logs in the appropriate class spot.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Steward Stewart, Guardian of the Stew Ward

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Remember when Blizzard said they were going to increase bans for this? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Traveling between zones in SL...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    When covid gets in the way of a good deal

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Going through Spires of Ascension be like

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    It do be like that sometimes

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Moments like these make me sit back and think, maybe Sylvanas had the right idea.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:24 PM PST

    Pikaboo's take on Sublety rogue strenght

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Fixed it

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Guess I'll pug...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Please make forsworn Stewards run away when 1 HP, not dying. My heart can't bear this anymore

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:29 AM PST

    I've slaughtered endless Demons, killed various Animals including their Offspring like it's nothing.

    But the Stewards are so pure of heart, please don't make me kill them anymore. Just let them run away with 1 HP, they got tricked by Uther :(

    submitted by /u/The-Hellsong
    [link] [comments]

    bm hunter vs bm monk

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:07 PM PST

    Every time i use flight master

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Life is dark and unfair

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:34 PM PST

    Tyrande Inspired

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I found a mushroom in Ardenweald that sent me to the top of a huge tree. My Druid has never felt so at home.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 04:48 AM PST

    Whenever I don't need to use an AH in Oribos vs when I look for one

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Account Banned by Mistake no Customer Service Response

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:18 AM PST

    Account Banned by Mistake no Customer Service Response

    Hi,

    Yesterday my account got wrongly banned and the email mentions, I can't appeal this decision. Here is the story:

    Two days ago I purchased some in-game tokens to exchange for in-game gold, I used this in-game gold to purchase items from the Auction House in World of Warcraft, I used those items to level up my profession and was able to make Grim-Veiled Robe Rank 4 .

    One day ago I try to log in and my account was banned, it says that the account has been closed because I used Cheat Software, which I surely didn't, just use some popular add ons and Zygor Guides. Started digging on the internet and asked some friends about this and found not 1, hundreds of people who were banned by mistake, because their "SERIOUS INVESTIGATION" is just a bot that checks some parameters and bans accounts all the time.

    So, my main theory is that I got flagged with other accounts as I use a popular VPN (I should use a VPN or I don't have access to the internet) this is not even a gaming VPN or other, for that reason my IP was the same as those users who were cheating and they put me in the same trash bag, there was not an investigation, they didn't even see my transactions or others.

    I tried to contact Customer Service and there is not an answer from them, but they were clear in the email with two things.

    "We don't take this decision lightly. Our team issued this closure only after a careful review of relevant evidence. Our support staff will not overturn these closures and may not respond to appeals."

    Which didn't happen at all! No customer service, not a real investigation, just Blizzard decided to flag my account because suddenly I had a boost in gold (Of course, that is why I purchased the tokens) from the same IP as another cheat users.

    I came back to play after 5 years with many of my friends, I won't lie that I love WOW but this issue is killing my experience, I really don't need to use any cheat Software, I am old enough to just enjoy the game and have fun with friends.

    Hope the community here can help Blizzard to investigate my case in the proper way.

    https://preview.redd.it/2ek2uzbnb5361.png?width=1074&format=png&auto=webp&s=877b8f8f28c342108b06b5a78e986fcead220ba9

    submitted by /u/frantoqui
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine Being One Of The Greatest Master Smiths In Existence Then After Eons Of Imprisonment This Dude Breaks You Out Just So You Can Make Some Gloves That Let Him Throw More Beer At People

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Yeah sex is great and all, but have you ever killed a rogue that tried to gank you while you were soloing a rare?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Based on a true story. One day later and it still feels satisfying.

    submitted by /u/pg44186
    [link] [comments]

    Riding into battle on a bloodied ghost horse dressed as Leonidas is just next level immersion.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    In-Flight Music Weakaura

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Gathering Dailies should reward the zone specific resource.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Was looking for a quality rotation for prot.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:14 AM PST

    I don't remember seeing this in my first playtrough

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment