• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Block

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    When do we tell him

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    Just want to remind you that there was an expansion with a lot of new features, a new race AND a new class and was despised by the players because of PANDAS. Why would Blizz treat our demands seriously since then?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    The King's New Groove [by Chertila]

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 12:07 PM PST

    Of all the screenshots I've taken over the years this is still my favourite!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 01:24 PM PST

    It's not every day you get to see One Pump Man...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Didn't know WoW could look this good. Really enjoying Kul Tiras so far

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:09 PM PST

    My wife made me this out of clay for me for my birthday and I wanted to share it.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    Oh the value! #blackfridaysale!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Always loved playing a mage.. so I got this watercolor tattoo. Wish it was a bit more feminine but still think it's rad.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    My Korrak's Revenge experience thus far

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    Netherwing Fan-Art made by me.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Thank developers of WoW

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    Dear developers of WoW!

    I am eternally grateful for transmogrification function in your game. My 6-years old daughter plays your game every day about half an hour. She even tries to study reading there.
    While other girls want costumes of princess, Elsa from Frozen, foxy, snowflake, or, at least, Spiderman, my kid dreams of Blood Elf Hunter costume.
    Due to your service, I can change the look of the character in the game and then feel comfortable making an easy costume for my daughter without much trouble.

    Thank you very much,
    yours frightfully,
    Natalia
    Russia

    submitted by /u/natal_ia
    [link] [comments]

    DoomHamster

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    Mini Moon Temple

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    ����

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:34 AM PST

    My new age of sigmar army is lich king themed, here is my kel'thuzad /sindragosa arkhan conversion that is WIP. Also doing arthas nagash

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 03:37 PM PST

    If Azeroth was real and you could enter it, but you would go missing from this world, would you do it?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:24 AM PST

    A full scale Azeroth packed with adventures and you could use the spirit healer if you died. However you would go missing without a trace from this world, your family and friends would go looking for you to never find you. They would be in a limbo between thinking you're dead and having a hope that you'd eventually be found. Would you enter Azeroth or not?

    submitted by /u/surgery_surgery
    [link] [comments]

    Ill be real upset if I dont see this glorious bastard in The Maw

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:49 AM PST

    That’s an expensive 30 days of game time..

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:01 AM PST

    I drew my roleplay character. She is a Rangari from Draenor.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    Is this not proof that there is one last allied race planned by Blizzard?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    What kind of Timewalking gear do you bring along?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:29 PM PST

    So I'm curious as to what Timewalking gear you all like to run? For example, I'm a tank, so in PvE content I run my old legion tank legendaries such as Mannoroth's Bloodletting Manacles coupled with leech gear I've picked up throughout expansions that caps out to about 15% leech and become a borderline unkillable monster as a warrior tank.

    I've seen in AV that legion legendaries are disabled, so I've begun my hunt for more unique items for timewalking. One item I've begun farming to see if I have any luck is Souldrinker from Dragon Soul since I can imagine that being very powerful (for those who don't want to click, chance on hit to deal damage and heal for 3% of max health).

    What other unique items or item combination do you use for the sole purpose of timewalking? I know some set bonuses from Legion still work and aren't disabled, so I'll use Antorus 4-set to keep my Ignore Pain a permanent feature most of the time.

    submitted by /u/Dralas64
    [link] [comments]

    For gameplay reasons, lore, RP and transmog, would you rather play a Priest or Warlock and why?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    Just curious as i'm trying to decide on one to main...

    submitted by /u/Fliarkovsky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment