• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 14, 2019

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my Brother, and my best friend in 2014, we spent a lot of time playing this game together. Here is the finished memorial tattoo for him. Spoob the blood elf monk on Thall server. I love you Brother. Lok’Tar Ogar.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Wanted to do this for a long time... Kinda less funny after Vulpera announcement. Images stolen from the internet.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:58 PM PST

    Alleria, by Astri-Lohne.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Let him stand trial in Pandaria!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:07 PM PST

    So, this wasn't the ending of BfA, but who wants to bet it will be how Shadowlands ends?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:26 AM PST

    Shadowmourne looks pretty cool with Wraithchill on it

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:55 PM PST

    My brother was able to pick up some of these bad boys for me at blizzcon

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    I have been VERY patient!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:13 PM PST

    The Lich King, by Fadly Romdhani.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Memorial to a player - Senn my beloved aunt

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:49 AM PST

    Memorial to a player - Senn my beloved aunt

    Hi everyone,

    This is my first post on Reddit, usually, I'm more of a reader but my friends told me that maybe I find the help I'm looking for in here

    Anyway, last week has been rough, my aunt died from cancer after 1,5 year of struggles, she was the kindest person in the whole world, she would brighten the day of anyone who would cross her path.

    She was a WoW player for 15 years, she never cancelled her subscription not even once, when she was going through chemo and everything, she kept playing and never stopped, she managed to finish all the raids before she died and I know WoW was a big part of her life, she loved her shaman, she loved the story, she was a fierce alliance player and anything WoW related made her so excited.

    Now that she's gone, I would love to do something special for her, and I couldn't take off my mind on what would please her the most, and being a part of her favourite game would probably be something she would have loved. Even tho if it's just an NPC named after her, or a memorial, or legit any small thing. Even for me and my family (we all play WoW), it would be amazing to have a special spot to visit her in-game.

    If you know any way to make it happen I would be forever grateful

    I wish you all the best, and take care of your loved ones :)

    Senn - Kirin Tor

    https://preview.redd.it/x47b542djmy31.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5092178dcd8eefb4f801e9660072bf06fe1d00a8

    submitted by /u/Blubsey
    [link] [comments]

    OK

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:30 AM PST

    The new Death Knight eyes are actually terrifying!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    An Arakkoa Afternoon by Howlite (Xuza)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 05:42 AM PST

    Idea : when an expansion ends, turn all relevant tabards into BoA WotLK-like tabards without level restriction.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    As per Blizzard's habits, an expansion's content is instantly obsolete and useless as soon as the next expansion starts - so why not make old reputations easier to get while doing the new expansion's content ?

    Example : once BfA ends (i.e. Shadowlands prepatch), the Tabard of the Zandalari Empire, which currently reads :

    Tabard of the Zandalari Empire
    Item Level 120
    Binds when picked up
    Tabard
    Requires Level 110
    Requires Zandalari Empire - Exalted

    ... would become :

    Tabard of the Zandalari Empire
    Item Level 1
    Binds to Blizzard Battle.net account
    Tabard
    Equip: You champion the cause of the Zandalari Empire. All reputation gains while in dungeons will be applied to your standing with them.

    In case it's not clear, there's no longer any reputation or level prerequisites. Also the account-based binding is optional, bind on pickup is also fine (the only difference is being able to grind before the expansion's minimum level, which is something that will be irrelevant come Shadowlands anyway).

    submitted by /u/ZeShmoutt
    [link] [comments]

    hey so if trolls can be sand trolls and dwarves get wildhammer tattoos... surely this means tauren will get grimtotem warpaint?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:21 PM PST

    [ART] Belissta, Void Elf Warlock - by me!

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 02:00 PM PST

    In Argentina we need 19 Tokens to buy Shadowlands. 3.6 million Gold.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    My thoughts exactly

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    Old wowhead comments are gold

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 04:25 PM PST

    I didn't think the Laughing Skull Mask would be still xmoged when i faction changed, guess i can't change my Head mog ever again

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 10:46 AM PST

    I know youre probably sick of seeing Sylvanas cosplays ...but here is mine

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Legion Plate Armor fix

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Time walking this week be like...

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:43 PM PST

    Tya, Blood Elf Warlock. Digital Art by me.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment