• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    World of Warcraft A Hideo Kojima game.

    World of Warcraft A Hideo Kojima game.


    A Hideo Kojima game.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    Draenei Fire Mage (Aloija)

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:11 PM PST

    Poen and I are moving to the next level

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:32 PM PST

    Lich King, by Me

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:01 AM PST

    She was always my favourite character back in 3, so I decided to add her to my collection!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Quite possibly the fanciest goblin I've ever seen.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    Jokerd's contract with Method terminated!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Thalyssra, Oculeth and co are the most compelling quest-givers in WoW I hope they get good screen time in Shadowlands.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:08 AM PST

    I just love their character designs and personalities 100x more than any other character and I wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/Goblinlord69
    [link] [comments]

    if you aren't farming for the bee mount as a druid, then you're doing it wrong

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Bolvar Fordragon, by Juan José Nicolás

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    Ashbringer

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:55 AM PST

    World of... Stranding?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    I made a lamp for my roommate. I wanted to buy him one, but I didn't like any of the designs, so I designed one myself!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    Clever Highborne.. can't unlock the chest if I can't see the leylines.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:49 AM PST

    An update on losing my character, and thank you!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I posted a few nights ago talking about losing my character and being too attached to her to start all over again. I got a LOT of comments and a TON of pms from amazingly kind people, and I really am thankful for everyone's advice, input, and words of encouragement.

    I wanted to update and tell you all that I started a new rogue blood elf on Zul'jin and I'm so glad I did! I really missed playing, and even though I was hung up on losing stuff like toys and titles, I'm having a blast getting them all again.

    I also wanted to say that I'm pretty sure my ex deleted my character. It hasn't been long enough since I last played that it wouldn't show up in the armory, and his is still on there, so I'm like 90% sure he flat out deleted it. Upsetting, but starting over isn't too bad thus far, and I can't wait to make some friends on this realm.

    I wasn't sure of the response that post was going to get, so again, thank you so much to everybody that had something kind to say, advice to give, or just a "he sucks!" <3

    submitted by /u/ah_alyssa
    [link] [comments]

    Our Brewmaster tank.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 06:19 PM PST

    Pandaren monk- for guildmate - drawn by me :D

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 02:58 PM PST

    This floor in Ironforge is mildly infuriating

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:34 PM PST

    Garrosh did nothing wrong

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 03:19 AM PST

    Brazzers

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 12:05 AM PST

    With the current info, i tried to determine what region belongs to each faction in the map.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 10:14 AM PST

    So, uh... Are we just leaving Sargeras' sword plunged into Azeroth, or... ?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    (Pretty much the post title) Anyone know - has there been anything in the recent announcements or on the PTR about what we're doing about the sword? We just gonna leave it there?

    I mean, I know we've done a lot with healing 'minor' wounds, increasing the power of the HoA, and repairing the heart chamber, and weirdly- essentially collecting a ton of Azeroth's blood - but there's still a giant weapon sticking out of the planet and the soul of a titan at stake, yeah?

    submitted by /u/Arrco6513
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else stuck on 'logging in to game server'?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2019 01:36 AM PST

    I have been stuck on this for 4 hours and i don't know what to do, after some time it just says im disconnected with a wow error (wow51900102) and that's it. I'm playing on EU, Arathor realm.

    Edit: classic works fine, bfa is the one with the problem.

    submitted by /u/argothros
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment