• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First Christmas with the new in-laws. They were told, “He really likes World of Warcraft”. So they delivered for Christmas.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Happy Winter's Veil to one and all, be you Alliance, Horde, gnome or tall!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Ion Santa [Source unknown]

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:43 AM PST

    My very first character!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:01 PM PST

    What i gave my hardcore raiding buddy for christmas. He hates it :D

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    Got our mains commissioned for my girlfriends Christmas present - art by J.B Van Harmontt

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:07 PM PST

    Bae got me my main commissioned by Oksana Kerro for Christmas ����⛄

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Just a friendly Holiday reminder.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    A lot of new players will be showing up thanks to Christmas gifts and gift cards and what not. Also new people who got a computer as well. Obviously some People are just hateful and/or shitheads but we will be encountering new players and boosted players who may not be as knowledgeable.

    Probably would be a good idea to dial back rude/smartass commentary (I'm guilty of this myself sometimes to be honest) just so they aren't popping into a new game community and getting a lot of flak for being new players.

    If anyone wants help or has any questions feel free to DM me for battletag exchange and I'll try to lend a hand to the best of my abilities.

    Now that we got that out of the way, MERRY CHRISTMAS YA' FILTHY ANIMALS! Hope you all have a good one!

    submitted by /u/skeeber
    [link] [comments]

    Fiancé surprised me with an Alliance blanket she made me! So I had to show it off. Happy Winter's Veil!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    The calm before the storm

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Sneakypete. Christmas Forsaken Commission by me (Oksana Kerro)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Happy Winter veil, Here's an animation I made for it!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    I always do it on battlegrounds

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 01:17 AM PST

    My first WoW-themed work as a beginner pixel artist

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:41 AM PST

    My first WoW-themed work as a beginner pixel artist

    He doesn't look thicc enough for a dwarf , but he is supposed to be a rogue , so whatever.

    Hope you like.

    https://preview.redd.it/6406o5zqwx641.png?width=587&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ad7d94d3b2f559c5996b6bc96ca59f113e947ee

    submitted by /u/undead_and_unfunny
    [link] [comments]

    Creepy wiccan-inspired druid commission by me (SometimesDecent)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Expansion Day (BFA, et al ) - Viva La Dirt League (VLDL)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 12:45 AM PST

    I heard you like good art... well, too bad, here is padoru drawing of my character

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Longevity of classes

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:57 PM PST

    So this one goes out to all of those people who have played the same class for years - despite being either nerfed or buffed.

    Which class was it? I'm in the market for a class I can suckle for years but I have yet to find one. I have every class leveled to the max so there are no class trials. So I want to hear everyone's own soft spot classes.

    submitted by /u/Forskjellige
    [link] [comments]

    Found These Heroes Casually Strolling By Moonguard This Morning

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    It’s that time of year again

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:30 AM PST

    I got a little gift from someone

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    So i went on my level 75 Monk after what would be 6 months, because i've been busy getting my main to level 120 and above 420 iLvl. Keep in mind that i've only been playing the game for 2 years occasionally. So i yelled in chat if anyone was down for rolling gold i only had 1500 so i was like fuck it i need some more. And 2 people joined in my luck was incredible so i ended Up with 13k gold, and we all agreed to go all in but little did i know i was about to lose it all which i did. But one of the guys said he is in a good mood and decided to give us both 100k each, it was also his birthsday. 100k may not seem a lot for some of you but it is for me so thank you kind stranger if you ever see i just want to say thank you for your kindness and i hope you had a great christmas.

    English is not my first language so sorry for spelling errors

    submitted by /u/gudenbebe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment