• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This looks like super fun dungeon!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I've experienced RPG!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Legion had some of the best looking armour sets imo, I wish Blizzard would bring back class based sets so we can get awesome looking armour like this again.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Commission of my RP character by Cher-Ro

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    If Bolvar was gud

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Human Customization Suggestion : Two tone beards ad Wizard Beards!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    My druid fanart inspired by Night Fae Ardenweald transmog sets

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Recently resubbed, had completely forgotten the name of my monk

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    "Aegwynn v Sargeras" by me

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Thorgast needs to have a SAFETY mechanic for disconnects.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I am beyond frustrated with visions. It's my second time I pop flask, all potions and food, get flawlessly and fast through everything aaaand then there is a random DC nearly at the end. Sometimes it's my internet fault, sometimes I lose connection with only Battle Net.

    Now this wouldn't be that much of a problem if you have more than 1 person but we all know that it's mostly soloed content. I think there should be some "pause" where everything is put into stasis, health, npcs, their casts, sanity whenever the game detects that you lost connection. Another option would be just a refund of the run. Or making checkpoints. It really happens to a lot of people from what I have read in guild chat or on discords.

    I really hope that Blizzard takes a lesson out of visions and apply SOME solution to Thorgast. I am very anxious and stressed before every vision and I am more scared of a disconnect than actual difficulty.

    submitted by /u/AlpacaWoolHat
    [link] [comments]

    About to begin reading War of the Ancients and I am already hoping Shadowlands has him waiting for us

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Don't mind me, I am just a friendly courier. Anyway, here is your mail.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Having leveled a few alts this past week, I can say this is my most hated quest in the game.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Just a Swolekin doing Swolekin things

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Come over

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I drew this happy owl boy from shadowlands.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    How I feel every dungeon...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Just noticed that if you use Stealth, Vanessa turns herself into another girl.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Blizzard's Shadowlands Preview of Torghast, Tower of the Damned - Wowhead News

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    From Twitter: "Vitality is not a resource within Torghast nor is there a mechanic akin to it."

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Trouble connecting?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Was questing in the Hinterlands when all NPCs dropped (or wouldn't load). I can log into my characters, but no go when trying to load the actual game with a toon.

    The bar stops about 4/5ths in ... anyone else?

    /edit: Just got the error, "World Server is Down" ... anyone else?

    /edit 2: Back in at 11:33 EST

    /edit 3: aaaaaaand... Down again (11:48 EST)

    /edit 4: Back in at 12:04 EST ...looks like Blizz knows at least, and is working on it at this point. Good luck, Folks!

    submitted by /u/AltruiSisu
    [link] [comments]

    Velf/Venthyr mashup with the Shadowlands cloth set, by me

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    MY DESTINY IS MY OWN!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Possible new customization for Blood Elves

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment