• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    World of Warcraft AWC Cup #1 is coming, and signups close in FIVE DAYS! ⚔️

    World of Warcraft AWC Cup #1 is coming, and signups close in FIVE DAYS! ⚔️


    AWC Cup #1 is coming, and signups close in FIVE DAYS! ⚔️

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The cloth set for Castle Nathria is insane

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I animated Booty Bay artwork for Wallpaper Engine

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    As a hunter main, the new Castle Nathria leather set is making me jealous.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    I tried making Lich King on MSPaint

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    On behalf of the 'Cloth wearers who are sick of robes' committee, I would like to thank Blizzard for a non robe version of Nathria Shadowlands Raid Armor Set

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    https://gyazo.com/66b3bce14176f5702bf6b21ddbb8f316

    It's beautiful, it's so beautiful I could cry.

    Thank you Blizzard! Please do this with every set, having choices make people happy!

    submitted by /u/thevoidpriest
    [link] [comments]

    That feeling when you paragon 100 times and still don't have the toy.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My husband knows me well LOL

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Lucid Nightmare Will Become A Flying Mount in Shadowlands

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    March 2nd Timewalking buffs to enemies/dugneons has made them harder than mythic 0s for xpacs after cata.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    It seems like the buffs to the timewalking dungeons scales pretty hard after cata, especially if you are levelling in them. Don't see any posts about this after a quick search so made one to see if others felt it was a bit too heavy handed.

    Any of their random queues for me always seemed balanced around having one semi competent player lead 4 sub average ones around for runes or in tws case xp/normal piece, so its at best a scaling mis-calculation or at worst another cheap attempt to add play time (imo).

    https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/world-of-warcraft/23277654/hotfixes-may-6-2020 scroll back to march 2nd for notes on the buffs.

    submitted by /u/questicus
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to my boy Bonereaver for always giving me that edge.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Found some spare legos in my house : I present you guys , THE DARK PORTAL , and the mini dark portal !

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Bloodelf by Brigitte Quinn

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Had the strangest thing happen today! Ported into a Timewalking and there was 2 groups in 1 dungeon

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Loot from 5 minutes of tradechat enabled and it's still spamming with boost sellers.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Leather Castle Nathria Shadowlands Raid Armor Set

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Does Blightcaller ever stop pretending to be a threat?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    So I've been adventuring through BfA after a long hiatus, and this asshole is really starting to get on my nerves.

    He's just everywhere. Every second zone, he pops up and goes 'haha adventurer, did you really think you'd stopped Sylvanas's plan' before shouting Enough and running away.

    It's fucking absurd. I'm not massively familiar with the character (Only have Alliance characters at any decent level), but as far as I'm aware, he's just a skilled Human Undead Hunter. Last time we fought, he basically took on me and Tyrande Whisperwind, and acted like the whole thing was just him testing us.

    How am I honestly supposed to take this character seriously as a recurring threat, when the climax of the last expansion was me, Master of the Black Harvest and wielder of a soul-reapin scythe, fighting a corrupted Titan Soul, possessed by another Titan Soul that's the embodiment of Fel energy?

    Every time this guy shows up, I don't go 'oh no, it's Nathanos Blightcaller, whatever shall I do' I go 'oh fucking hell, it's this guy again'.

    submitted by /u/Onestepwalker
    [link] [comments]

    GUL'MEOW

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Well Shandris... I'm still waiting, u can tell me now!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Cloth raid set from shadowlands has been datamined

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I created a quick mockup of what a troll worgen would look like in my pixelwork. My fur texture isn't the best to the troll worgen still looks too troll-ish but here they are :) I would love to see worgen as a class that can be chosen by other races or just see worgen curse on other races.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    That was rather embarassing...

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Thrall comission

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    What raiding feels like sometimes

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment