• Breaking News

    Friday, May 8, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Links in the morning

    submitted by /u/Babylonius
    [link] [comments]

    My attempt at the Cosmology Chart - In Colour

    Posted: 07 May 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I found this folks... assembling on the landing

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Hot take on BfA orphans

    Posted: 07 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Dwarf Explorer by Pavel Volobuev

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    New skin color selection. So far only for human females.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Orgrimmar Inspired Hearthstone

    Posted: 07 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Demon Hunter by Deng Xiuyao

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I made an animated Wallpaper

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    "Home" Troll Shaman (WoW Classic). Mah latest work. This file is huge! If I were to print it out, it would be like 5 ft. tall. I'm putting the new PC to work xD.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Azshara by liorra

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Dont be afraid to make your own groups!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    You know how some of you are new or returning, ding 120, get wq gear and sadly have no guild to run stuff in? mythic and mythic+ seem so hard to get in to?

    Well solution is simple: make that group for the dungeon yourself!

    But definetly advertise the group to newcomers or returners, It keeps the Anxiety down, especially for healers and tanks out there who dread the thought of being yelled at for not knowing the optimal strategies.

    Why am I even talking about such a basic thing? Well I was one of those people who dreaded mythic just because I thought it would be nerve wrecking.

    Then I gathered my courage and made a group for newcomers, and well well well met such nice 4 people, we were either undergeared or new, we died a lot on the first Atal'dazar run but we followed up with almost flawless kings rest all while joking, being kind, explaining mechanics and just being so chill, the social aspect was definetly there and I made 4 new friends because of that.

    Tl:Dr dont get discouraged because you read all kinds of stuff about elitism or toxicity, you have the ability to make your own party afterall!

    submitted by /u/ViolentKenTatsu
    [link] [comments]

    Goblins, Worgen, and Pandaren should get a Skip to Capital option in Shadowlands

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Over the years the Lost Isles and Gilneas have become buggy nightmares that are unnecessarily long to complete. (Wandering Isle has less bugs but takes forever) I'm also positive the novelty of Exile's Path is gonna wear out real fast for players who don't need a tutorial for the game.

    Blizz could tie it into the Heritage Armor requirements where after having a Goblin, Worgen, or Pandaren at 120 you gain an option to start new characters of that race at level 10 in their respective faction capital w/ little more than a letter in your pocket and a pat on the back.

    submitted by /u/Maezriel_
    [link] [comments]

    In my country it is mandatory to wear facemasks during the pandemic, so might as well represent while at it!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    Found my old custom leather wallet ex wife had made for my birthday in 09.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Wow...Timewalking week wasn’t exactly what I thought it’d be XD

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    I made a small alliance logo to see if I could. I am happy to say I can.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Found this crew picture I put together during TBC.. hit by memories.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    my 28 people group(we were 3 groups of 30) getting the glory of the legion raider

    Posted: 07 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    This is how it feels using the LFG tool. It feels like reporting advertisement doesn't work at all.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I'm worried about class design in Shadowlands.

    Posted: 07 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    It feels like there just jigging keys in front of us with bring old skills back. But not actually fixing class game play. Granted I haven't played or have alpha. But from what I seen so far its not the great. Casters seem really bad in Shadowlands. And seem to be the same as the are in BFA but with like 1 new/old skill and bad talents or bad rotations. And with the lack of Azerite traits its just going to be really bad not as bad as going from Legion to BFA . But bad as in i'm going to keep re-rolling classes till I find one or quit.

    For me it feels like Blizz is just trying to polish turds. Some will shine but at the end of the day its still a turd. Not sure if its just me or not but I want to enjoy playing a spec and having a main for a whole expansion again.

    submitted by /u/penguin556
    [link] [comments]

    Gul'meow - Gul'cat - Meow'dan x2

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    GL gives us epic motivational speech after 200+ wipes on N'Zoth

    Posted: 07 May 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    WoW Classic: Zul’Gurub art now available in Wallpaper Engine!

    Posted: 07 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    My girlfriend made these two little paintings for me ❤️

    Posted: 07 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment