• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing! An Orca has been spotted in Suramar's canals now that people have been staying home for a few months now!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Yet even more interesting sights in Stormwind

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I really hope the main hub city of shadowlands is populated with random NPCs killed throughout 1-120 questing

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I mean major lore characters aside, it would be cool to see people like The Redpaths, the troll that dies in the troll starting area, or Marguex and Arulin from the nightborne quests just walking around. They don't have to play a major role, it would just be cool.

    submitted by /u/cheeseistgut
    [link] [comments]

    Updated background with the villains from each expansion.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Preach interview with lead encounter designer Morgan Day. Tuesday 9pm GMT

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Highlight of my day was seeing the most adorable class of Moonkin babies. He looks so proud ��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    These Magni ads are getting smarter...

    Posted: 08 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    If we could have weather effects like these at certain times of the day it would be amazing, the atmosphere and feel of the zone completely changes

    Posted: 08 May 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    The northernmost point of almost every continent/planet in World of Warcraft, with maps

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    ... Then you probably aren't a Demon Hunter.

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Hoping to run into this guy in shadowlands

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Please Allow War Mode to be Turned On and Off in Any Major City

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Personally, I think War Mode should be able to be turned off and on in any Rest EXP area (only when not in combat), but I understand and can accept why Blizzard wants turning war mode on and off in a place like a faction capital. However, this feature should be expanded to all major cities in the game. It is strange (from a lore and a game play perspective) that a Dwarf has to go to Stormwind to fight in the faction war. Currently, when I do want to swap it on or off, I find myself not doing so because I don't want to go out of my way to get to Storm or Org. This feels especially feels awkward when I'm in a different races capital city. This isn't a major issue, but would be a nice quality of life change to the game.

    - Edit - Warmode can be turned off in any rest area, but it should also be turned on. Again, if this is to much of a game play issue then it should be expanded to all major cities.

    submitted by /u/Steathhunter182
    [link] [comments]

    Walked out of the inn and saw this. :)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Gnome Runner 1982 , Artist : Martin Blom /Rotoyo (source in comment)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Fire mage needs phoenix flames baseline, and ignite should continue to spread as it has in Legion/BFA

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    It was clearly designed around having this talent, and spreading ignite with fire blast is clunkey and feels awful. That is all.

    submitted by /u/Conflagreat
    [link] [comments]

    Lightforged Draenei by @Svelien

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Commission for a guildie, made by me.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    Do you have a wow best friend?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    I'm 22 years old. I just hopped off of World of Warcraft and one of my buddies I've been playing WoW with is moving next month to a place with a completely different time zone.

    We'd probably only have a 3 hour overlap to play games together and thats if we're both not busy with work, school etc. It used to be so easy for us to stay up till 3am and do nothing but steamroll dungeons and wait in ques for bgs or tmog runs.

    I remember the first time we met was because in 2nd grade we were running out to recess and I yelled "Leeroy Jenkinsssss!!" and he was the only other kid in the school who got my WoW reference, what a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet someone like that at that young of an age and have the opportunity to grow up playing WoW together through every xpac from late Vanilla to 8.3 today. Its a sad melancholic feeling knowing that on his battlenet it might say last seen online 1+ year ago.

    Thanks for listening to my semi-drunk mumbojumbo

    Gonna miss these days of gaming Vika!

    Sorry for the terrible formatting. Using my phone

    submitted by /u/Halezz808
    [link] [comments]

    Got a cool hunter pet! I think he looks sick

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Worgen taking this assault seriously, Night Elves just decide to show up naked

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Art of my Tauren druid I made!

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I can't for the life of me find Magni Bronzebeard in Silithus to start my BFA questline. I noticed my map is vastly different from the one posted online. Am I missing something?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    The Ardenweald moths are not what they seem [by me]

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Forsaken by @Cince_Arts

    Posted: 08 May 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I'll wait

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment