• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cant wait to finally make a character that looks similar to me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Fully detailed Kalimdor map based on the ingame minimap files (by Sturmbart)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Cant wait to finally make a character that looks similar to me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Using the Aerial Unit mount on Mechagon Island prevents the patrols from targeting/attacking you.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    Today I tattooed Frostmourne on a dudes forearm.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Need a monk? Art drawn by me :)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    finally commissioned art of my tauren resto druid ♥ (artwork by @perikeetty on twitter)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Mockup I made of DK Eye Colors for Each Spec... Blizzard Pls

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    The quest design to unlock Visions is god-awful

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Go here, go there, go here, go there, go here, go there, go back there.

    And if you've boosed a healer you're in for a rough time.

    submitted by /u/Turnky
    [link] [comments]

    Group of people decided to turn the AH pink with the Bowl of Glowing Pufferfish Toy.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Someone dropped the Alliance flag in WSG.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Anufenrir Commision by Deti at Artists&Clients

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Allied Races need new customization too

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Specifically, the original 4 are all very lacking with limited options.
    I know the point is to expand on the original races who needed it, but many of us switched to an allied race for more customization options and now our allied races pale in comparison to the original.

    The original 4 allied races all use the same models as their original race counterparts. These are the ones who need it the most, the Lightforged Draenei, Void Elves, Highmountain Tauren and Nightborne.

    The void elves are arguably fine now that they are getting bluer eyes and pale skin, but shadow themed versions of the Sindorei armor wouldn't hurt.

    The lightforged could use some horn updates as well, and the ability to customize tendrils/body jewelry.

    The highmountain Tauren could really use the flowers/feathers in their hair as well, they have very few hair styles, but their biggest draw is they have only 3 skin colors.

    Nightborne could really use some love with more facial options that more closely resemble their NPC counterparts. I think they could use some Night Elf skin tones though as well, since Night elf are getting nightborne skin tones.

    submitted by /u/zelda5820
    [link] [comments]

    Have anyone noticed the tattos/runes on Jailer's body? Some of them are exactly the same as Frostmourne's.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Anakritis with her Judgement Armor ready to the action by Ig @rodcven

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    We already had bunch of different number squishes in WoW, how would you feel about gold squish? It's probably a bad idea that nobody would like, but I wanted to know your opinion. P.S the example is probably too much

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Dear Blizzard, while the addition of Druid Forms to the Barber Shop is amazing, please don't forget to give Druids who spend most of the time in their respective forms some love! <3

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Another LFR N'zoth story

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I've generally stayed away from LFR N'zoth.

    I clear it on heroic on most of my toons, even opting to help some guildies reclear it for AOTC. But today was different. Most of my friends were offline, and I was gearing a prot pally.

    Now, I am a tank. Through and through, I main BM, play prot warrior as an offspec, bear is decent but I didn't gear it this xpac and vengeance has been an afterthought for me. Prot pally has been fun.

    Okay, so I saw a story about LFR N'zoth and how it can take hours of deaths and you could STILL not down it. I thought to myself "it can't be that bad... Right?" Well I was right.

    To be quite frank, I am a raid lead as well, so maybe I am bias. I jump into queue, and pop into an 8 stack determination group. Oh god, I think to myself, this could go one way or the other, either I'm dealing with complete buffoons who won't listen, or I'm just dealing with good players who are ignorant to the mechanics, which is a super easy fix.

    I jump in, and I see that the other tank is also new to this group. The people in the group are asking if we know the fight. We say yes, and I promptly ask them the same back. About 5-6 people say they have never seen the fight before, but some have watched some videos. Great. I place some markers and begin explaining the fight.

    People are listening, learning. So when I get done explaining most of the fight, I say that I'll be giving instruction as the fight goes on. I get everyone stacked on the marker with me, then we start the fight.

    The fight goes so smoothly. I don't think my guild is even that smooth at killing N'zoth. I'm not dealing with bad players here, just ones who haven't been given the chance to show their true skill.

    Two people died during the fight, due to mechanics both go insane, which I /rw KILL YOUR FRIENDS THEY WENT INSANE, and the whole raid swapped to them. We brez them and continue killing.

    That's it, I don't really have anything else, I just wanted to share a story. People should be more understanding, and willing to help. You never know who might be a really good player in the disguise of bad gear.

    Ignorance is the lack of knowledge, which can be remedied by teaching. Stupidity is the acquisition of knowledge and choosing to ignore it.

    Anyone else have a story about LFR N'zoth? Or N'zoth in any level? I'd love to read them.

    submitted by /u/BenIsGayAndIamBen
    [link] [comments]

    Is WoW PVP honestly even meant to be played?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    After a long hiatus I wanted to return to WoW PvP. Only to be met with one of the most complex absurd barriers to entry I've ever experienced in a game.

    At this point am I just barking up the wrong tree? Should I give up on WoW pvp? The game seems to honestly be NO PLACE for new/returning players who want to pvp.

    Nothing was more satisfying than going into BG's after hitting level cap and playing smart with your bad gear until getting geared with Honor points, and then going into arenas to get conquest gear.

    Now I can't PVP until:

    1. Reach max level (easy, I know)

    2. Get rep to start Nazjatar quest line

    3. Do dailies to get essences for gear (weeks, months, depending on how much you can play)

    4. Legendary Cloak Quest chain– even starting this is hard and not explained. You need rep with 3 factions to even start. So if you breezed through leveling and didn't do the reps you have to go BACK into the now scaling zones with objectively crap gear and get wrecked while grinding.

    5. Farm PVE Mythics and Dungeons for gear. Get a good enough RAIDER IO AND GEAR SCORE to even be spoken to be elitist, not to mention:

    6. If you've been away for a while you have to learn dungeons and raids, something no one seems to have any patience for

    7. Grind Dailies for essences to rank 2 and 3 to even compete in PVP.

    Even with the catch up mechanic I am a literal infant compared to people who've been steadily playing.

    Gripes

    1. Forced PVE Content to play PVP

    2. Rep grinds for gear

    3. Weeks or even MONTHS of grinding dailies for essences

    4. The time you have to invest to be relevant and competitive is absurd. There is no love for entry level players

    5. As a solo player with no friends who play starting from the bottom I feel like the game is setup to literally and physically deter me from playing. (And before you say make friends, most of the community are turds, meeting someone and the first thing you ask for is Mythic runs usually gets you ignored).

    6. Have to learn dungeons and raids even when you get gear which usually gets you made fun of or booted.

    Is there any hopes for Shadowlands to rectify this? Or do I just need to finally walk away from WoW and accept only it's PVE elements?

    submitted by /u/SpaceLion2077
    [link] [comments]

    This must be the worst location for this world quest

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    Commission by Valissea

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    All this extra customization in Shadowlands is meaningless while the base model remains an amorphous blob :/

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Yen, chibi Void Elf I painted for a friend

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I think a half Mag'har Orc and half Zandalari Troll hunter would be cool, so I drew it. Wip!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment