• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Text is not optional

    submitted by /u/Babylonius
    [link] [comments]

    I've been reporting tens of bots in Isle of Thunder for the past week and a half and finally got this today! It brought a tear to my eye.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Do you guys think there's a role that people don't like playing more than others?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I've officially made it!...playing WoW in my Honda.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    - Ashenvale - Art by me (Forange)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    New Preorder Bonus: Branch of Teldrassil - Roll up to Sylvanas and Seek Vengeance!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Shadowlands Arcane mage opener takes almost 20 seconds before being able to do damage.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    I noticed the Lich Kings mount flies around the Frozen Throne during the battle

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Hey! I decided to show you what it would be like if I drew a cartoon based on Warcraft - something like cartoons from the 90s :D Alliance first, will do same for horde. Art by me.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Vol'jin sketch. I miss him ��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Blizz updated the launcher i think its time we update the reddit banner.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    A reminder that this is still an issue.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    OC – Night Elf Rogue. Commission made by me.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Blizzard actually coming through with reports on bots!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Gilneas Skyline as seen from Baradin Bay

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I'm really excited for the Shadowlands customization, so I drew a night elf with some of the new features :)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Oh my sweet summer child

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Maybe I'm Blind but the Aurora Borealis is beautiful in Drustvar

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Bots making 93.5k avg per day per char. This includes the days they need to level up and gear. You can calculate how long they need to repurchase all their stuff and why banning them weeks later does nothing to solve the problem.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Beta players lets hear your favorite specs so far!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    From someone on the outside looking in....

    what are you having most fun playing as?

    submitted by /u/ralos87
    [link] [comments]

    While leveling a bunch of characters I have been reminded just how much the quests in Utgarde Keep & Pinnacle turn everyone into an absolute savage trying to collect the items as quickly as we can and I love it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    I would like to formally apologize for anyone who was going through those dungeons for the first time. Nothing could prepare you for what would be the most chaotic group experience in WoW and it is entirely unnecessary but that doesn't even register to me when I load in to those zone. After like 10 years of those dungeons existing we all know deep down that there are more than enough items for all 5 people in our group and even some extra to spare but more often than not courtesy goes out the window when we're in these dungeons.

    I have seen tanks who are suddenly able to perfectly execute MDI levels of CC and kiting just so they can bait their group into not noticing that Shiny Bauble over there. And when the first Jade Statue comes up? Forget it. Healers are dropping externals and running, DPS are using mobility on CD, and the tank accepts that he has to wait until a later one but maybe it won't exist! This isn't even a rant, I actually love seeing how it plays out every time. It's the Wild Wild West of dungeons and it's every player for themselves despite knowing that there are always enough items for them.

    submitted by /u/Besoffen55
    [link] [comments]

    I made pins of Varian's compass, think they turned out pretty neat!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Fan Concept: Shadowlands PvP Mount

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Dk will have 3 different dots in Shadowlands!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment