• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I'm super scared of posting this, but.. here's a painting of my dark iron dwarf, by me.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    My wife made this for me. For the Horde!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    Azeroth after the 4th War by Sturmbart

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    My baby sister (15 y/o) drew all her characters on MS Paint and I thought more people should see it!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Illidan in crochet, made by me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Demon Hunter. Art by me

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    My more subtle & symbolic Sylvanas tattoo, part 2 coming soon

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Let us enjoy the rest of BFA

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    1. Make more echoes drop
    2. Take corruption merchant off of a rotation
    3. Allow cloaks to level up faster than once per vision
    4. Allow malefic cores to drop from all full-clear visions
    submitted by /u/ELutz22
    [link] [comments]

    Legs clipping is now fixed on Draconic mounts ! (SL Beta)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Shadowlands Unholy DK - you spend around 15 seconds pressing cooldowns before you can start your normal rotation. Try explaining the rotation to someone that never played the class.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Blizzard, please listen.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I've seen the arms locked in animation at your side, but this is a new one.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Just resubbed, guess it's been a little longer than I thought.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Anduin and Valeera because reasons. Art by me.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    My wedding commission lovingly completed by Nephiam

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Gold jewelry option for Nightborne, gold on dark skin tones always looks beautiful

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Feral trio by me (ellyonart)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Huge shoutout to the guy on this sub who made the bag addon ''sorted'' a while back

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Just found out demon hunters can chat

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Found out today that demon hunters on the alliance and horde can talk to each other when speaking Demonic. I watched it happen while on my DH in Uldar. Two were talking smack about something that had happened during an Alliance and Horde brawl. I honestly am so freaking excited!! I had no idea this was a thing?? Not only is there room for smack talk which is fun in small doses, there is also the availability to just chat with a horde DH if y'all just chilling. GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FREAKING EXCITED I AM ABOUT THIS!!!? How does everyone else feel about this? Was this a good addition? Should any other races/classes be able to communicate?

    Edit: omg so many can actually talk!! How did I not know all this? How is everyone not ridiculously stoked about this?!

    submitted by /u/Ruthy04
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my rogue a while back. Always loves Gilneas so ofc I drew him there. Still proud of this piece, even though his eye glow is scuffed. First time posting art here

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    I made a Ragnaros figurine. He's created from polymer clay Super sculpey and coloured with Vallejo acrylic paints. Also this guy is 7.87 inch in height and has a lighthing mode =)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Apparently I have Warlocks in the Workplace

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment