• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PUG vibes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Fed up with losing items in my bags, I spent four months making my first addon, "Sorted." Today it got approved to Twitch!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Imagine Washing Dishes with that View!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Over 150 bots farming above zulzadar. (Forgot to print screen)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Ravager, remodel and retexture, 3D model made by me, hope you like it :D

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Anyone else have a hard time doing group content due to social anxiety?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    First off, this is part of a larger issue I have personally when it comes to online games but it pertains most often to WoW so I figured I'd see what people here's experiences were and how they dealt with it.

    So for some reason…despite being extroverted and easygoing IRL I get irrational anxiety with online interactions.

    The last time I was in a guild was back in Wrath. I joined a Naxx10 raid with them, wiped 3 times on Anub'Rekhan and gquit because I was certain it was my fault. Never been able to do anything other than LFR/LFD since.

    I honestly have no idea why I get so anxious around other players online, because I have no such issues IRL but yeah even in LFR or LRD groups I will panic and log the second something goes wrong and it was potentially my fault. This is so weird to me because I love this damn game, I've played it since late Vanilla and put in easily 25+ hours a week into my sixteen level 120 toons.

    Anyone else get this this and how did you overcome it? In my case I'm in the unenviable position of having no more friends who play WoW(all of them left around Cata and none have returned). I've found that making new friends has been difficult, as outlined above whenever I try to get involved in any group content my heart starts to race, breathing gets hard and any small error or mistake causes me to full-on panic. It's so damn frustrating.

    tl;dr I am unable to play group content without crippling anxiety, how does everyone else deal with it?

    submitted by /u/Towynmutt
    [link] [comments]

    Tank stays with -20 minute key, big reward

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Tank stays with -20 minute key, big reward

    Context:

    In a party of 3 with my 2 friends, one who recently returned to play WoW and is getting geared, we decide to queue a +13 Underrot. (expansion is pretty much over at this point)

    Random DPS mage we had left at 90% trash and 2/4 bosses on UR and we decided we were gonna try it out anyways.

    Key is -20:00 by the time we finish up, not really a big deal to me.

    Tank decides he's gonna see it through with us, says he understands the hardships of new players/returning players.

    Unthkidtar-Stormrage, it paid off, what a nice guy. :D

    Thanks again for the help, lucky guy scored the mount!

    https://preview.redd.it/ahj5y1y80cc51.png?width=1633&format=png&auto=webp&s=3128ac1aedd7bb7b9850690e0824c7c6241af932

    submitted by /u/des0lated
    [link] [comments]

    Commissioned artwork of Sylvanas Windrunner (fan-art) done by me! (Anna Verhoog on Artstation, @annaverhoog_art on IG)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Not sure what this means but I feel like some might find it interesting

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Goblin children be looking like they fought in the Vietnam war

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Hey I wonder what the Command of N'Zoth is- ...oh.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Please stop timegating essential aspects of the game.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I absolutely can not stand having to wait at least a week for something and not just being able to grind it out. Rep is time locked, essences are time locked, the cloak is time locked. Time locking is insanely frustrating and makes me just want to raidlog. I don't mind time locking cosmetics and rare items or pets or whatever else. But don't fucking time lock essential parts of the game line the cloak or essences.

    submitted by /u/alahmon2000
    [link] [comments]

    A Comission of my Goblin Mage!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Shadowlands Reintroduces PvP Trinkets with CC Break Functionality

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Varied combat stances could be interesting

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Imagine Washing Dishes With This View!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    My Vulpera Mage by @prince_illustrations (me)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Hi : )

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    "How goes the Defilers reputation grind?"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Mouse fighting with me to move (THIS IS NOT THE CAMERA MOVING BUG)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So, basically, after the update today I noticed an issue pop up, which is not the issue most people reported happening.

    If I click my mouse, either left or right button, and try to move my mouse, sometimes the mouse will begin fighting to stay in place, rather than continue along. This can be a little annoying when trying to do things with the mouse, obviously, and I'm having trouble finding a fix.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqLr1frSLJI&feature=youtu.be
    Video, to help show what I mean.

    Solutions I have already tried:

    I already tried /console rawMouseEnable 0. It did not do any assistance here. I will note when I set it back to 1, I did get the camera bug, so it's currently still set to 0.

    I already tried with no addons. Still occured.

    I set wow to only use 1 core in task manager, nothing.

    I turned off fps limiter, and hardware acceleration via the battlenet app. Nothing.

    I tried opening without discord open, nothing. I don't even use the overlay, but worth a try.

    I already made sure the high dpi setting was disabled. It already was.

    I already confirmed it is just wow retail. It doesn't happen with any other apps, INCLUDING wow classic.

    Anything else that could help would be helpful. I'm gonna keep trying things hoping it'll work.

    submitted by /u/Jaridavin
    [link] [comments]

    Questing in Gorgrond makes me wish for an Ironforge update

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    I found this old thing i did.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Assembled the Ragnaros puzzle, and then turned it into a table top style wall art piece

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I've been playing Warcraft games for 25 years, and I'm fed up with being told the faction conflict is the core of WoW. Azeroth is. We need some type of solution for the faction imbalance in Shadowlands, and it seems to me that the ability to group up cross-faction is the ideal solution.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    So many top Alliance guilds are going Horde in Shadowlands. From my own personal experience as a casual player even on a big Alliange server, many gameplay activities are made nigh impossible.

    For example if I want to engage in some PvP and unlock Essences, gear, etc., or during special events. I could be stuck forever in a battleground, while the Horde completes what they came for in minutes. That's just one example. I'm sure imbalance tilts the other direction on some servers.

    My point is merely that this doesn't have to be this way. While I was hoping and fully expecting Blizzard would remove the factions, or let us choose freely between them, after the stunt they pulled between Saurfang, Anduin, Thall, and Jaina back last autumn, I'd still be happy with a small and technical solution that addresses some of these concerns. What I'm saying is, the factions don't need to merge for this problem to be solved.

    Open up some kind of cross-faction functionality, first and foremost for dungeons and raids, but preferably also for PvP and perhaps even trade. Maybe there is a diplomat (or mercenary) in Oribos that flags you as neutral for a day or until you cancel a buff. Or maybe all instances are simply cross-faction from now on, allowing you to play with the entire community.

    Whichever way you go about it, don't start raising nonsense about "muh faction pride" or "core part of Warcraft". I've been here from the beginning, and those arguments are hogwash. While yes, the story started with the old Horde invading Azeroth, the lore has been moving away from that for over a decade. The faction wars we've seen since then have all been very contrived and felt super contrary to the developing lore.

    submitted by /u/The_Cyberbard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment