• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The void race should have been the Krokul from Argus.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Wait so only the new Asian faces have scars over the eyes? The new black faces have a scar but its only over the nose. Can you give all races the same scar options?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    /r/wow starter pack

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Seize the means of the Machine of Death

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Where the real men cried.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    When Mom says the tendies are ready

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Let Tailors craft a face mask that makes you immune to the zombie plague.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    If a zombie plague prepatch in 2020 isn't the time to meme on current affairs then I don't know if I can continue to play this game

    submitted by /u/Saproling1
    [link] [comments]

    What it's like to be a barber in Shadowlands

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Sorry this post is as low quality as the animation

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I drew my Troll Mage, Zagisa Loomb

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    Goldshire isn't a good place

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I'd love to have the option to hide unobtainable mounts in the mountjournal

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    PTR allowed me to copy a character from my original WoW account I created back in 2004. So happy to see my hunter main again. Will never take those weapons off.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Worgen customization suggestion by me. What do you think?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Blizzard please. Reduce the time we can do warfronts. Some of us want to get the Arathi and darkshore sets before shadowlands or death of old age

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Some of us have been farming these sets since they were launched and bad rng we still don't have them. At the rate we are going they will be unobtainable once shadowlands hits and no one is doing this content.

    Waiting weeks for a chance at a random piece is horrendous. It's almost as bad as farming tusks and once shadowlands drops it will be worse.

    Edit thank you for upvotes and comments. Let's make sure Blizzard sees this!

    submitted by /u/CzarTyr
    [link] [comments]

    Something fishy is going on

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Exile's Reach and the lack of Boots.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    So I as many others have taken to the Public Test Realm to test out Exile's Reach, amongst other things. First things first, it's an amazing zone, but it has a glaring issue; the lack of boots!

    Right now by the end of the zone, you get a full transmog, except boots (and cloak). The set you get is the grey colored Warfront armor. Plate, 3rd colorization., the BFA craftable armor appearance known as "Notorious Combatant".

    You feel so lacking when you leave the zone, wearing a full armor - except boots. It feels dumb. The boots you are supposed to get exist in the game evidenced here but they aren't given out anywhere.

    I feel like this is an oversight by Blizzard's side that I really wish them to notice before the PTR is over. Getting a full set would mean a lot for people starting the game. And it's not a hard appearance to get for us veterans.

    submitted by /u/jettom
    [link] [comments]

    There’s a hidden little character on Bolvar’s cloak

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Something I need to talk about. Help

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I need to write this from my chest because I can't sleep right now. I'll give you some context, the whole thing comes down to a message to all of you, 'please remember that there are humans on the other end'

    Short story: I've started to play WoW with my GF. It helped a lot during our long distance relationship and I regret nothing. Thousands ans of cool, funny and amazing memories. After we hit 120 few months ago we naturally started the gear and grind process. We used the raid and group finder to fight our way to the top. (top = our own limitation we aren't pro)

    GF is blind on one eye and almost blind on the other. She plays with audio clues, improved interface stuff and whatever we came up with. We started heroic nyalotha a week ago and it is really hard for her to keep up but holy shit she tries. She got wind of DPS meters and raid io. Which leads to another problem I am going to talk about in a second.

    We cleared the whole raid except for Cara and nzoth, always creating our own group. She watched every tutorial, every YouTube video about this raid, the bosses and the mechanics and she knows almost all of them. We joined a cara and nzoth hero raid this evening. Cara was a oneshot. She was ecstatic, so freaking happy. We started nzoth and we wiped, first portal group messed up we did good. 3 dps did less dmg then her, she got kicked. Leader told her she didn't check what group she was and that she should have been in the portal. (I double checked and she didn't do any mistake her group wasn't the first portal group) but whatever sometimes you get kicked.

    She was devastated and cried herself to sleep next to me. This is not me being dramatic. But not because she got kicked. But because of the general mentality of wipe = kick or leave. Nobody tries and I don't understand why. We would wipe 100 times in order to down a boss, getting closer % by % but there is no chance for that right now.

    I am not even sure what I want to say with this post. Just try to be nice it's not that hard.

    Might have a question, how do you find a group or guild in this game? I am playing Holy Pala and she plays a balance druid, 465gs right now the both of us. Or do you think it's too late for this expansion? We don't even care for gear it's just the personal achievement. She wants to get ahead of the curve, as almost blind player. I am grateful for every Tipp and every strategy you guys come up with.

    And feel free to leave some motivating words for her. Mine are too biased I guess, but I think it's nice to do m10 runs and heroic nya after 2 months and with limited eyesight.

    Oh about dps Meter - how can I explain to her the difference of 460 gear and 470 gear. She keeps comparing herself with others, thinking it's not that big of a gap. But that's a few corruptions more, better cape... Any ideas on how I can get that out of her head?

    And thank you. A lot.

    EDIT: thank you guys so much. Your advice and help is amazing and I am deeply grateful for every comment and every DM. I've read the comments to her and she got motivated again.

    She just told me 'I lost my sanity but not because of Nzoth but because of the groupfinder'

    And a big BIG "thank you" from her. She has some migraine headache right now but I have to hold her back to start another raid. You people are amazing <3

    Edit2: I am trying to answer all the DMs and comments, just to make sure I've read all of them and I am directing all of your kind words to her!

    submitted by /u/dyschromatopsie
    [link] [comments]

    I did art of a very cool tauren by the name of Kihanu Leafmane!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    All covenant class abilities (animations).. Some could need more work

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    So my friends gifted me with this cute Illidan on my birthday, he now comments on how prepared I am on my gaming sessions

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    On the PTR, the character creator replaces most boots with boot-textured socks.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment