• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Would you support WoW being shut down for a few months if it meant workers could go on strike to demand better pay, better conditions, and a better overall game?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    I just keep hearing about how awful Blizzard is to their employees, and it's obviously resulting in a pretty mediocre gaming experience.

    I get that there are a few people out there who have made careers out of playing wow, and a lot of passionate people who have made it a big part of their life. But I wonder if part of the reason Blizz employees dont strike is because they'd feel guilty for hurting the consumer.

    I personally would not mind a lapse in WoW's availability, if it meant it could come back months later as a much more satisfying experience.

    Edit: As many people have pointed out, unionizing would need to be a big part of this, and I agree.

    I also recognize that with the world in the state that it's in, people do not want to risk their jobs. I agree with that as well. This may not be the right time for workers to try and demand more, but I still think that it's something they should fight for in the future.

    Final Edit: I really appreciate all the discussion that came from this. I learned a lot and I appreciate people who came forward with some points that I hadn't considered. Some people were nasty, which isn't surprising, but it's still a shame.

    I just want to see WoW improve in a lot of ways, the same as I think many of us do. Would a strike be the best way? Maybe not. But I wonder if there's any way to get Blizz executives to stop destroying a game we all love.

    Also.. the amount of anti union people here seriously surprised me. I wonder if any of you have worked at a job with a union and have had the chance to see what that's like. It's sad to see so many people falling for corporate propaganda. You really don't know what's good for you.

    submitted by /u/HackyShack
    [link] [comments]

    Every experience with Mythic+ recently, remade in WoW

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I spent a lot of years in Ironforge so I put it on my wall.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Apparently the servers lagged so hard that none of us could use any abilities... including the boss. We killed Mythic Raden with 4 minutes worth of auto attacks and procs.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/qamk9FB6prZPTyCG#fight=23&type=damage-done

    Servers been really shit for like 2 weeks now but at least this was somewhat amusing

    submitted by /u/RedoLeme
    [link] [comments]

    A message to any Blizzard Employees reading

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I believe that many devs and employees of blizzard feel overwhelmed reading social media, forums and etc. for feedback, knowing that a lot of hard work resulting in negative feedback.

    I'd just like to say publically, thank you for all of the work you do and have put into this game. The feedback we give isn't out of negativity, but out of passion. We want to see this game be the greatest it can possibly be, just like you. Please don't be disheartened by post's criticising aspects of the game or design. Even if we disagree on the design of the game, we want to make it great together <3

    submitted by /u/lambey332
    [link] [comments]

    As of today's build you can now dual-wield Doomhammers as enhancement! Also works for the Elemental and Restoration artifact weapons!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Woah Helcular, chill man, i'm just here for a quest!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Nice buff.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I must've taken hundreds of screenshots of Argus. Looking back, this is my favourite by far.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    'You have been declined' - A new Shadowlands novel by R.A Hazzikostas

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Blood Elf by JJcanvas

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Barrens Watchtower by me

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    The madlads actually did it

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Upcoming Changes to Monk in Shadowlands Beta!!!!!!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Massive Artifact Transmog Revamp Coming in Shadowlands - Class-Wide Appearances

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Daughter of the Sea by Mandiee (myself)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Can we please bring back rep tabards

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I just want to be able to gain rep in a manner in which I enjoy playing the game.

    I enjoy dungeon spamming, I absolutely hate being forced to do dailies, after I did a mind numbing quest grind to get to level cap.

    I know giving players a choice in which they enjoy playing the game is madness, but figured I would throw it out there.

    Hell, let the rep you gain change with the difficulty of the dungeon, I dont care. I just hate being locked out of enjoying other parts of the game, because I hate one aspect of it.

    submitted by /u/jeffsusername
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Shaman Changes on Shadowlands Beta - Return of Maelstrom Resource

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Kill it with fire!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Auto-attacks on rogue were off for like a month!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So like a month-and-a-half ago we had the explosive orbs affix and my rogue was very under geared at that point but to be helpful I set up mouse-over macros for all of my abilities,. Mind you this is an alt that I've only played maybe since WoD. I've been a warlock main since burning crusades and really don't play melee classes at all other than rogue.....

    Been getting increasingly geared to the point that I'm 472 and the rogue sims in the 70s for single Target damage, for weeks now I couldn't figure out why the hell my dps was way lower than that on single-target fights, it was typically 25 to 30,000, despite doing everything I could to execute the rotation properly. I understand outlaw isn't good damage but it should have been much better than that.

    Turns out my character wasn't doing any white hits at all, the macros that I had copy-pasted off of a forum we're set up to stop auto attack after every sinister strike, or pistolshot that I used.

    I fixed the macros and it's like playing an entirely different character in terms of damage, I feel so dumb.

    TL;DR: Macros turned off melee swings on rogue was playing without roughly 20 to 30% of damage. Fixed and feel stupid.

    submitted by /u/wjcahill2017
    [link] [comments]

    My piece for Herald of Azeroth's anniversary (by Chaossu3D)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Your attitude in-game matters

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    You can be a great player but if your attitude stinks no one is going to listen to you no one is going to give you opportunity.

    submitted by /u/Sesindra
    [link] [comments]

    My first attempt to timelapse animation, illustration inspired by Ardenweald

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Daughter asked me for something to draw. I said "Dalaran".

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment