• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread


    [Firepower Friday] Weekly DPS Thread

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    we'll get links this time

    submitted by /u/Babylonius
    [link] [comments]

    The state of New on r/wow

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Anyone else wish they could hide characters that they're not actively working on?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Think I like this even more than the legendary set. I mean, damn.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    I Swear It | Afterlives: Ardenweald Pixel Art by Wizardries

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    After 86 pulls, our once-weekly raid team managed to down Mythic Carapace just in time :)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I really like the vibe in Zuldazar. Despite all the WoW problems these days, the art team always get the job done...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    "Balance of Power" needs to be account wide.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    With all the upcoming cosmetics being added to the game it's time that this achievement becomes account wide. It's incredibly tedious to repeat on multiple characters and the rep gates are especially awful. Please make this account wide Blizzard.

    submitted by /u/TH3WH1T3W0LF
    [link] [comments]

    Finally get epic metalhead hair and red warpaint, I am so ready for Shadowlands.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    DCed during a cutscene and got this 4:3 vanilla looking loading screen as i logged back in. I've never seen it before and it's not listed in wowwikis exhaustive list of loading screens. curious if anyone knows what it was originally used for

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Throughout BfA, I tracked my playing habits down to the minute, here's the results.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    ( Self ) Female Nathanos Blightcaller Cosplay

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    LFR shenanigans while waiting for a tank (yes someone clicked it)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    My World Of Warcraft Shadowlands wallpaper in Wallpaper Engine

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    One thing about Shadowlands, the cosmetic stuff looks INCREDIBLE. Very much looking forward to farming the maw for this.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Alexstrasza cosplay by Narga Lifestream, Photo by Pugoffka [oc]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    When You Get Caught ERP'ing (satire)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    A Time Travelers Retrospective on Shadowlands (AMA)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Hey Guys, I am from the far off lands of 2022. We have just started to understand and use time travel, and I thought I would travel back to September 2020 and check out the pre-Shadowlands Hype.

    I have come to answer any questions you may have about Shadowlands, from the prepatch to the final raid tier. However I do not have alot of time to spend here as the technology is still in Early Accesstm, but because this AMA has already happened, I will try and answer as many questions as I can, before they are asked. Feel free to reply away with your questions.

    I am not here to spoil anything post Shadowlands, you need to be patient for that one.

    I have seen these done in the past and thought this looked pretty fun/funny.

    submitted by /u/KupcakezIRL
    [link] [comments]

    Murloc demon hunters need to be a thing

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Real Life doesnt have DBM. How WOW has saved me after ab accident.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    I shared this with a Facebook group and alot of people could relate so I thought I would post here.

    Just a little story about how wow can mean so much to someone and positively affect their life.

    Came back to WoW 4 weeks ago after taking a huge break (before legion)

    It has literally been life saver. Let me explain.

    I am a 31 year old guy from Scotland. I served in the military and got hurt, this has left me with a chronic pain condition, disability and serious mental health issues.

    The only "me Time" that I used to help with my condition was playing golf with my brother. This stopped when 2 days after I started back playing WoW. I had an accident at home which ended up in me being rushed to hospital. My right leg was paralysed for days and I couldn't move properly for a few weeks. (Its settled down now thankfully) I was left on the couch on heavy duty painkillers and sedatives in horrific pain.

    During this time my fiance set me up with my "bed desk" and my gaming laptop on the couch. I literally played wow for the whole day, everyday. Helping take my mind away from the pain and the destructive thoughts that come with it.

    I joined a new guild of amazing people who helped geared me up, got me my AOTC and most importantly listened to my problems and helped me deal with them. Spending all day and night having fun is the best therapy.

    I honestly think that without WOW this last month would have been a terribly dark time for me and wow has helped me cope with it so much better than I thought I would.

    I'm so glad to be back in the WOW community and I don't see me taking time off for a while to come.

    Special shout out to my man Zouldar on Ragnaros, he's been such a good friend to play with and he's helped me so much in game and outside it. To thank him I bought him shadowlands today. Worth every penny. Cheers bro.

    Lok'tar

    Lawgiik / Lawgik / Lawgasm - Ragnaros (H)

    BNET: Lawgik0001#2871 hit me up if you play EU :)

    submitted by /u/Lawgiik0001
    [link] [comments]

    My Alleria Windrunner cosplay (Satiellacosplay) Froze my feet off for this pic haha

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I drew Meerah, dolly and dot. Dolly and dot are my best friends~!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Illidaddy art ig? Should I post the digital version too? [Lord, aka. Me]

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    You may not like it, but this is what peak Brewfest looks like.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment