• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    All the artists are drawing their badass designs and I'm over here wanting something simple

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I found this neat little trick how you can make a macro that will let you mount your favorite flying/ground mount depending on the zone you are in

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I drew the lich king (yes its pretty scuffed i know)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    It's very easy to see why the Wandering Ancient won the vote.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    It's so rooted into the warcraft story.

    submitted by /u/Tuzjin
    [link] [comments]

    Milk it while you can, lads

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Hey! As I promised - an army of caterpillars! Last time I overdid and the ancients looked more like bosses or npc, but now they are real rideable caterpillars! :D art by me.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    It's sad that Blizzard is calling genocide "not evil" and denying the Night Elves the justice they promised them going into BfA

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Like Father, Like Son.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    12 years ago...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Wandering Ancient Will Be The Next Free Shadowlands Mount

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Tyrande Whisperwind cosplay by Jojoska, Photo by Pugoffka

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Transmorg is probably the most meaningful choice I make regularly in WoW

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    I don't know about everyone else, but for me Transmog is one of the very few things in the game that gives me a real sense of choice, there are no right or wrong answers, it's total freedom, nothing is impaired by your choices i.e. your damage or speed or whatever.

    This was one of the reasons I was really looking forward to the covenants, I could pick whichever armour or vibe I thought looked coolest, maybe even which faction (covenant) I thought represented me best etc.

    But I can't enjoy the choice if it makes my character worse, I just can't do it, like imagine if you 'hid helmet' on your trasnsmog and so you took more damage, it would suck, that's how this feels, a choice that should be completely comsmetic being treated as a system to balance the game.

    So yeah, thanks blizz I guess, you've made the room for actual choice in the game even smaller...

    submitted by /u/BreadXCircus
    [link] [comments]

    Dusted off the old Yearbook! It's always good seeing the people around you reach their goals!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Ele is fine on beta.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Putting content onto r/wow be like:

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I pretty much 100% expect there to be an afterlives: The Maw.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Basically as the title says, I can't shake this super big feeling that next week we will bear witness to a surprise afterlives, The Maw. This one will detail how Sylvanas and the Jailer made their deal, how it influenced her in the 4th war, and of course the immediate events leading us into Shadowlands.

    I think it would be really cool, and with the pre-patch, pre-loaded and ready to drop any day now, I also expect it to herald in the pre-patch at the same time.

    Basically I think next week we're going to get a surprise Afterlives: The Maw, which will coincide with the pre-patch dropping in.

    submitted by /u/Matt11228
    [link] [comments]

    Something really needs done about this.. Spent the morning reporting for advertisement only for new ones to pop up moments later. It's a plague on the game.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    This has been sitting in my closet for years. Came across it just now and reminded me of the good old WotLK days! Had around a 6300 gear score as a holy pally towards the end of the expansion.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Sylvanas greatest fear

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Style experiment - Low fantasy Night Elves

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    These recent cinematics have me at a loss for words...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Let us see uncompleted sets when at transmogrifiers

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I know you can see them under appearances i just want that exact same interface when i am selecting an xmog, its really annoying not to be able to see a set when you are only missing the bracers and wouldn't be able to see them anyway.

    submitted by /u/Unchainedboar
    [link] [comments]

    Queen Azshara by Elizanel

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment