• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is a follow up on the botched Fiverr commission.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    For a bit of context, I posted on monday the result of a 600$ commission some friends and I made for digital art on Fiverr : This was the result, in case you want a good laugh

    I have to admit that I did not anticipate the reactions and I'm clearly thankful to you all, you've been so nice to me. Truly a great community !

    You guys helped me realize how dumb I have been with my commission, and how I shouldn't trust people so easily with such an amount of money. I received a lot of tips on how to properly look for and commission an artist for digital art.I also received a lot of DMs of artists asking if they could draw something for me, and even though I could not accept them all I thank you all for that !

    When I had lost hope that Fiverr would do anything, people pointed out that PayPal could be of use, and I started a dispute and got refunded even though my order had been closed for some time ! So thank you once again...

    Love you all (even the guy who insulted me on DM, that made me laugh thanks)

    Edit : I forgot to add that after the dispute with PayPal went through, the guy's account on Fiverr seems to be gone... I guess that confirms it was a scam ?

    submitted by /u/LimeSucker
    [link] [comments]

    My main at the end of every expansion from 2008 to 2020

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Was it really though?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    There are barely any relationships in this game. It would just seem too out of place.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I know I'm about a day too late on this fast moving Subreddit.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    A commission i've finished today

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Mr. Troll is making new friends! by Harkalé Linaï (me)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Exile's Reach Transmog Set

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    So by the time you finish up exile's reach, you end up with a sick new transmog set. Minus the boots.

    The boots show up in the appearance collection but there is currently no way to obtain them. Every time I try to point this out everybody mocks me tells me "nobody fucking cares".

    Who cares? Blizzard cares. The boots exist. They obviously meant for them to be obtainable. This is an oversight.

    I don't care if you think transmog is stupid. This is a very easy fix.

    Seriously TONS of people have told me I'm stupid for caring about this.

    EDIT:

    I would like use this opportunity to bring attention to the fact that, in regards to chromie time, with how long it currently takes to go from 10-50 on beta/ptr, you will absolutely NOT be finishing an entire expansion's storyline. Many people were looking forward to this - myself included.

    Let's pretend you wanna level through MoP zones. You will likely get to 50 before finishing even HALF of the zones in pandaria. Once you hit 50 you are given a 60 second warning before being teleported to your faction's capital. People keep trying to bring attention to this issue but it doesn't get much traction unfortunately.

    Since Chromie Time was meant to solve the "can't complete all of pandaria while leveling" problem, I don't see it's current iteration as a solution. I really hope this gets some attention and gets the fix it needs.

    And no, you cannot disable exp and go back into chromie time to finish the zones. Chromie time and having EXP turned off are mutually exclusive. Your only other option for finishing an expac is to go back and one-shot everything as a higher level.

    submitted by /u/Percival91
    [link] [comments]

    That one friend that always brings you back...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Damage component of Hunter's Mark removed on Shadowlands Beta.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Open-faced helmets should not remove facial hair

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Since mechagnomes can only transmog like 3 pieces, Can we just have Nagas now?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    So I was thinking about how armor would function on a playable naga, with there lower half being nothing but a tail, and then i remembered mechagnomes were a thing. The diaperborgs can only visually be seen wearing a handful of pieces of gear, so why can't we have nagas already? I know the main defense against them being added is because the issue with legs and boots, but at the end of the day, just make it like the mechagnomes and just flat out make them invisible unless they have some sort of 3d attachment to them.

    I would love to see the Naga become an allied race along side the jinyu or even the sethrek (both either fish or snake people). This is a race that people have been asking for years to be out into the game.

    Edit: also had this as an after thought, 1. they would visually have more pieces available to them then mechagnomes. 2. If they wanted too, they could just pull a Ragnaros and suddenly some of the nagas have legs out of no where. Make it an option, NOT the default, you could give them a similar skeleton to the jinyu and make it a selection in character creation like posture. Then if people really wanted their armor to be seen they could.

    submitted by /u/Dominix132
    [link] [comments]

    Just found out that one of the most beautiful pieces of WOD's soundtrack ("Malach", plays in Auchindoun) was inspired by the loss of the composer's child.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Glass ceiling breaking equals Shadowlands.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    3D-printable Whitemane by Moon_Coven

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Drew my characters Getting ready for Shadowlands!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Looking through old screenshots and found this beauty.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Blizzard Confirms Mythic Mounts Have 100% Drop Chance Until Shadowlands Goes Live - News

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I'm a musician and I know that most people in the arts are struggling right now. If you have the means, consider buying from an artist... like this killer Mulgore poster by Dreamwalker!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Wings of the Kyrian, my first shadowlands covenant design!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I earned the Mad World achievement with 2 minutes and 15 seconds to spare before the final Stormwind reset...talk about cutting it close!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Activision Blizzard to Close France Office

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Feral Druid Thossie (art by me)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    An interesting Death Knight commission I just finished. Who else would love to see all DKs get a skeletal option eventually?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment