• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    World of Warcraft Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread


    Tanking Tuesday - Your Weekly Tanking Thread

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to Tanking Tuesday, your weekly thread for everything related to standing in front of mobs and saying "HIT ME" and taking it like a champ. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to tanking of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I photoshopped Henry Cavill as Arthas after seeing Chris Metzens tweet endorsing him for the role

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Same energy

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I'd like to see a proper day/night cycle again, especially now that the game has partial ray tracing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    A few months ago, I commissionned an artist on Fiverr to make a 600$ painting of my group of friends. Needless to say I'm disappointed and angry

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Hello there, with the new customisations, blood elfs can finally claim the high ground

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Love it or hate it, The Undercity was the perfect combination of undead, Tim Burton, and Nickelodean slime. Here's to hoping the Forsaken get a new hub in the future that continues with that style!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Pixel art Ny'alotha by @dragumagu

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    They won’t let me post this in r/boneappletea, so I hope you all can appreciate it instead.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Chris Metzen, Christie Golden approve of Henry Cavill as Arthas

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    I'm sad this will be the first year since 2009 (other than 2012) that I don't go to Blizzcon with Izzl (my dad) the best warlock ever.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Shadowlands Development Update -- October

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Been trying out FFXIV and thought I'd try and recreate the experience in WoW

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Wow, I missed this game.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    It's been years since I've played wow, probably around 10. I remember I had a 60 something (67?) human warlock named Prisamela. I recently built a gaming PC, a big reason for that wanting to play wow again. I started playing last night and I've really missed it. The dungeons are fun to play with others. I miss my old guild and family that played but I'm sure I will make new friends in time. Just wanted to say hi to everybody, I've been surfing the sun and founds lots of useful info here. Can't wait till I'm off work to play!

    submitted by /u/VIPDX
    [link] [comments]

    Drew a commission of my guild's #1 Putress impersonator!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Thank goodness Blizzard are finally addressing the huge problem of min/max culture! /s

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    My fav mount - Thundering Onyx Cloudserpent - For the Horde!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    My girlfriend drew Sylvanas for my birthday. What do you think of that?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    Not vengeance. Justice.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Worgen Death Knight

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Worgen Death Knight

    Hey, I recently drew my Worgen Death Knight and thought I would share it. I enjoy drawing WoW OCs (Well OCs in general really) and wanted to try and capture my DK when I finally can make his entire coat white. I really enjoyed making this and hoping to do more in the future :D

    https://preview.redd.it/kujkvw46aer51.png?width=1500&format=png&auto=webp&s=e74f7bcfc4654f94e4a2a0f600194cc93c91009a

    submitted by /u/ThatOneAFKer
    [link] [comments]

    Who needs a pole when you can walk on water and death grip a fish right to you?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    N'zoth PC

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Bring back "Gust of Wind"

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    As a shaman main I really miss the "Gust of Wind" ability which was removed over two years ago.

    The spell was a good way of preventing fall damage and as a mean of fleeing mobs that was a little to heavy.

    I get that the spell might be annoying in pvp but hey, shamans is still far from the best class in this meta.

    submitted by /u/purjopojken
    [link] [comments]

    Frenone of Bastion by MischiArt

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    In a horrific vision, Wrathion barrs the champion from entering Stormwind Keep to spare himself the possibility of a corrupt Anduin Wrynn. I decided to enter the keep myself instead.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Please don't plummet my druid to his death when I log in

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    It is funny, but it is a bit silly.

    Druids who logged out as flight form log in as human form.

    submitted by /u/Remember_ThisIsWater
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment