• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Wait, That's Illegal

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Venthyr Are Just Repeatedly Telling Garrosh About The Vulpera Joining The Horde

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Blizzard ate 6 of my wow tokens on pre-patch thanks to their servers, and refused to refund me after asking 3 times.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    I was excited to play pre-patch day, so I logged on to redeem one of the 6 tokens I had. The game time prompt failed, so I tried again, understanding that this could double up and cause it to take two wow tokens. I had stopped trying after this point and waiting for the servers to chill. When I finally get game time, I have 6 months game time and no more wow tokens. I contacted blizzard in a ticket and even after acknowledging that it was a mistake on their end, still refuse to give me a refund.

    I am now stuck with 6 months game time, with pre-patch being gated as well, essentially wasting a token.

    I have the message I sent to the GM's but I have censored their names and my name for sake of confidentiality.

    The first ticket i sent and the response.

    Second Ticket i sent and the response.

    Third ticket acknowledging that i did not mean to use that many tokens

    I have played wow for many years, I don't understand why they just couldn't take off the game time, I had only used one day, even if they kept one token redeemed (Which I wanted in the first place.)

    I am not feeling very safe and epic.

    submitted by /u/Piewith1
    [link] [comments]

    The prepatch almost gave us Corrupted Blood 2 Electric Boogaloo but they patched it out today

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Shoutout to Luxthos for making dope weakauras for basically every class what a ledge

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    The Pettiness of WF Raiders Knows No Bounds

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srenjt

    Note: seems to be some confusion here. I am not Preheet, nor Preheat. I have nothing to do with the situation, I just happened across the tweet.

    Also, I confess my title isn't great. My apologies to all of the WF raiders who aren't petty twats.

    LOL, dude's trying to spin the story:
    https://twitter.com/LimitPreheat/status/1319749958015352838

    submitted by /u/vanilla_disco
    [link] [comments]

    I race changed my nightborne to a belf and my belf looks better in nb heritage armor than nbs do

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Every character customization screen should be as intricate as Night Elves. Humans and other races have their scars tied to faces where as night elves have separate options for scars, burns, and more.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    After ~150 attempts I finally obtained Ashes of Al'ar! I'm so happy!!!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Finally my ancient kaldorei druid can look... you know... ancient.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    Sire Denathrius by Kazaki360 (Me)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    After 8 hours under the needle, my Lich King tattoo is done!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    has someone did this already?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Lightforged are not so popular but i love mine and i see that they definitely need more customization options, so I made this, just some ideas:

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Two rabbits just killed this Yeti

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I always did not like how Worgen look while mounted so I made a simple macro to change into human form while summoning my mount

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Commisioned a picture of me and my girlfriend's characters we played when we met each other through WoW (Artist: Cher-Ro on DeviantArt)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Poor Jack if only Rose moved over

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Help mi

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Murvyn Lowe - "One Lich two lich, Red lich blue lich, black lich blue lich old lich new lich", Digital, 2020

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Covenants by EpicNerull

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else wish they could live at Trueshot Lodge irl?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Arthas, king of the plaque

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    It actually BLOWS my mind that you can see Nordrassil (Mount Hyjal) all the way from Tanaris

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment