• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.

    ***

    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: [Here](https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/wiki/discord#wiki\_guild\_recruitment)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I expect each nipple to have a health bar.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I made a moonkin hatchling costume for my 3-month-old daughter, fulfilling a decade-long dream!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I'll be sure to hold on to this

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Draenei Dating

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Something weird happened to me just now in WoW

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I had just resubbed, something I do about once a year. Wife and kids were all asleep, and I was enjoying a beer after a long week, catching up on stuff I'd missed, taking it all in slowly, purely to relax.

    That damn dragon dude got a good whack in the noggin from Anduin, and I had to go talk to diamond McBeardys cousin or some such (I'm joking, don't kill me). Boralus was a stop along the way.

    I had just ported into Boralus, when my IRL upstairs neighbours started fighting very loudly, an uncommon occurence, but timed exactly when it would impact me the hardest.

    I couldn't stand the noise, so I turned my headphone volume up. And suddenly, I was completely transported to Azeroth. Crickets were chirping, distant seagulls could be heard. The gentle sloshing of waves, a distant murmur of the people in the city. A guard walked by, his footsteps crisp on the stone walkway.

    I ended up zooming into 1st person view, turning off the UI, and just sat there, completely captivated.

    I mean, fair enough, players were flitting by on their mounts now and then, and a scantily clad Draenei dude stood slightly too close for comfort at one point, but it didn't detract noticeably from the experience.

    I know this sounds completely banal, but I had a quite a transportive experience. The past few years, I've played WoW very much by rote, even though I love the setting, the characters and so forth.

    There hasn't been any feeling of suspension of disbelief, just meta-game and numbers, and irritation at myself for not having the time and energy to git gud. And maybe as a distant third a forced interest in the in-universe goings on. Not because they aren't good, I think the writers are absolutely killing it (minus the N'zoth "kill" wtf LoTR much), but because I've just grown jaded.

    But, it all just suddenly clicked, and I'm discontertingly invested all of a sudden. Probably an alcohol-induced-pandemic-stress-related-psychosis.

    Whelp, no one is going to read this crap in this crazy jungle of actually relevant and interesting posts, but if you did, I'd like you to know, I am currently having another beer, still gazing at Boralus harbour.

    EDIT: holy schnitzel, looks like a lot of people feel the same way. Reading all your replies made my morning, you beautiful people you.

    submitted by /u/Nillerus
    [link] [comments]

    Sylvanas plz

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Original map of Eastern Continent and Islands before the launch.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    There must always be a Lich King.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Drew some Shadowlands fanart because I'm so excited for November 23rd!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Me sitting through my family's political ramblings on Thanksgiving, knowing full well I could be playing WoW right now...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I made this orc portrait, hope you guys like it!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    “Into the Shadowlands” Happy Halloween from @campbell_carvings!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    It's my b-day today and my wife made me an awesome cake! FOR DA HORDE!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Got my warlock tattoo

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    I turned the Shadowlands cover art into a more accurate BfA cover art

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    WowUp v2.0.0 beta 1 is now out! - A cross platform, open source addon manager for World of Warcraft

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Vol'jin fanart by me

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Noone can except, mage, dark iron dwarves, shaman and anyone with an heartstone which is available for free in every inn

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Never thought that creating a character that looks like me would have such an impact on my leveling experience

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    New to healing and recently set up my UI. I’m learning.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Finished a commission of a Zandalari warrior of Krag'wa!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Using orb of deception as a female Mag'har orc with heritage armor and remove the belt grants you a belly mustache.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    The Struggles of Playing a Tank

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    Leveling a Zandalari Druid through Legion inspired me to make this. You're welcome.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment