• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Its alright Blizzard you dont need to keep it a secret anymore, we know you delayed shadowlands to add the upright option for undead players. We appreciate you

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I had no idea this was a thing. You can use '/fstack' to see invisible windows. I found out that atlas loot of all things was preventing me from clicking ~30% of my screen.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Facts

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Prepatch experience to other Acti-Blizz players

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    Digging the new character customizations and I love that I can now use Tyr's Hand for tmog on my Ret pally!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    it do feel like that

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    After 15 years, I can finally make my pally look like me ��

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Gotta love the annual day one pre-patch lag fest

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    You're looking for what?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    The struggles of a Female Pandaren in 9.0

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Greetings, my friends!

    I would like to bring attention to a couple problems that have made my time with this awesome patch a bit sour.

    First. We didn't get a lot of love in terms of customization options, but it's alright. We will endure, for now. The options that we have been given are putting a spotlight to a problem that has plagued the Pandaren for an awful long time. Yes, we are talking about the neck seam. The point at which the head meets the body.

    Here is an image of what I'm talking about, using one of the new hair customization options. The lighting helps to point out the problem even more.

    This is a problem that should be fixed, otherwise fellow pandarens and I will always feel inclined to figure out ways to hide it, or just not use short hair options at all. Important to note, that all the new customization options are short hair like this.


    Second.

    What made me fall in love with Pandarens, are their combat animations. They are absolutely amazing. They bring their unique style, and technique into combat, and now we have lost a MAJOR chunk of that.

    Here is a demonstration of how the animations looked like in Legion and BfA. If you slow down the video to 0,25 and just watch what happens between 0:04 - 0:06 then you will see the exact animation that I'm talking about. It's the Animation that has been bound to 'Bloodthirst' for Warriors, or 'Eviscerate' and 'Envenom' for Rogues.

    They have changed the animation that was bound to these abilities for the worse.

    Here is a video that I just recorded, which shows the new animation.

    My dear friends. I think we can all agree this is a change for the worse. As I said, I don't know if this is intended, or not. They might have applied this animation across the board for every warrior, and they forgot that Pandarens had a unique one. I'm willing to be charitable. What I do know, is that I have reported this "bug" during the Shadowlands beta, not once, but twice when I seen no change come to it. Here we are, 9.0 has released with this animation for my fellow Pandarens. I have tweeted about it to the developers, and fallen on deaf ear, which is fine. They are busy bringing us the game.

    I don't want these problems to be overlooked and forgotten about. So here I am. /r/wow has been a force for many great changes that have came to the game. Please help me, and my fellow pandarens by bringing more attention to this. Thank you, and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/Eladonir
    [link] [comments]

    This is new to me, and cool

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    New players have a murloc icon over them

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Tropical Haircut + Crown of Woe = Forest Fire

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Ji, I know we're homies, but please...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    Just picked up my preordered copy. Made sure it comes home safe.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Best change hands down no more forgetting which instance is which

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I made a macro to quickly help others by announcing position of rares using the new pin feature!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    It was all a lie

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    The Murlocs in Eternal Palace are still level 120 and hitting for over 30k

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I know they're busy working on fixing all the bugs, and this isn't too urgent, but when I tried to run it for the last rank of the essence this morning, all the Murlocs were still 120 and hitting everyone for over 35k

    submitted by /u/Zabudi
    [link] [comments]

    These diamond marks are truly QoL update. Thank you blizzard!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    ok blizzard

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    My new goal. Self-sufficient Mechagnome Hunter with Engineering. Going against the grain with survival levelling as well. Loving this PrePatch!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Sylvanassss!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Greymane's Dinkleburg

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    I can confirm. The Legion login screen has exactly four corners.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment