• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!

    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.

    Questions can range from what's new in Shadowlands, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?

    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.

    Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to [start your adventure in Shadowlands for the first time](https://www.wowhead.com/guides/leveling-world-of-warcraft-faq) or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I carved 35cm tall Tauren Totem out of wood. Please take a look. Video in comments.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Ultimate ability as a tank in high level keys!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    This shouldn't be the norm...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    My 9 year old sister drew my character part 2

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:27 AM PST

    So the best covenant's pet eats critters and delivers you little slimly trophies :3

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Always blame the hunters

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I've never felt safer leveling in normal dungeons

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    What it's like being a Prot warrior in Eye of the Storm (1700 RBG)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:24 PM PST

    pain.jpg

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:30 PM PST

    Night Fae transmogs made my Orc really pretty!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:57 PM PST

    Fan made model for Gazlowe based his appearance in reforged.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 12:09 AM PST

    It is what is is

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:17 AM PST

    Explain me this.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:55 PM PST

    Would be cool if the main villain won and the next expac we're trying to survive in new Azeroth

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    And trying to overthrow him or her

    But we aren't heroes or champions, we're simply survivors

    And all of Azeroth will be molded to the main villain's design

    Of course this wouldn't work as a lot of actual player choices would be in affect, and player choices in wow, just suck, since they are meaningless

    Plus wow's game engine is not that complex

    But would be a interesting expac

    Plus it gives the main villain to win, besides of the baddie always dying at the end of every expac.

    F already for the Jailer

    We already know what's going to happen to him

    submitted by /u/WandereringScorpio
    [link] [comments]

    Normal friday night

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:03 PM PST

    I love the way new companions gain levels =D

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 01:04 AM PST

    Bwonsamdi desktop wallpaper (What character should i draw next?) im open for commissions<3

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:52 AM PST

    High Elf OC from World of Warcraft. Commission I drew for Alexis Scott

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:12 PM PST

    Please remove Wintergrasp from the Epic BG Map Pool

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:47 AM PST

    Thank you that's it that's the post

    submitted by /u/IDubsty
    [link] [comments]

    Two-handed concept sword inspired by WoW: Shadowlands. ( IG - gordi.art)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:11 PM PST

    It's Wednesday and I think I'm actually done with Mythic+ dungeons for the week. (affix rant)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    It's no fun this week. And I realize I'm opening myself up to being called bad but I'm really not. It's not that I'm a great player, but I'm at least decent.

    I wanted to progress into +10 keys this week. For three weeks (after hitting 60) I've been slowly and steadily climbing. First week was 0's to 2's. Second week was 3's to 5's. Last week I was up to 7's and 8's. All dungeons, all pugs, most of them successful with even some occasional 3 star upgrades. I entered this week with a raider.io score of 596.

    This week has been an absolute fucking slaughterhouse. And that's with me having to resort to full time heal-pumping and not even being able to have the luxury to weave in some dps. My lowest score was PF so I've been running that but I'm 2/7 in attempts and the 2 we completed were past time. Just now I hearthed out of a half-complete +9 Spires with a broken and pissed off team. It's insane how much harder this week is than last. I feel like raider.io should score affixes differently. This week deserves a lot more points, even if it's a lower difficulty. But, either way, I'm bowing out for the week. And it sucks to say that because I usually don't quit and I've been having fun with the challenges mythic+ has given me, but this shit is fucking stupid and unfun.

    Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Careful_Sir4735
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard: Pet pathfinding has improved significantly over the years! ... Pet Pathfinding:

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment