• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Welcome to Midweek Mending, your weekly thread for everything related to trying to save people who just can't help but stand in the fire. You're the hero we need but don't deserve. There is class specific advice below, but you can also post general questions that you have pertaining to healing of any kind.


    Check out pins within the Class Discords (Retail) or the Class Discords (Classic) for good, vetted information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sure Mr. Fluffy can do damage, right after I cast revive again

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:41 PM PST

    The Fallen Queen-as imagined in service of the Jailer by me

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:29 AM PST

    When you don't have a selfie stick

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:49 AM PST

    I've only had Ruffle for a minute and a half, but if anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this covenant and then myself

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    If you target Jiggles and type in /sit they'll hop on your lap

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    Draenei warrior by WLOP (wang ling)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:54 PM PST

    DO NOT QUE for Battlegrounds if you are level 10-49 and alliance until this bug is fixed!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:36 PM PST

    TLDR: Do not play battlegrounds if you are level 10-49 and if you are alliance until this is fixed. This is copied from my bug report forum post but since this hasn't been fixed for several months the only way to get it fixed is to bring further attention to it.

    It was reported earlier and also not fixed or addressed. Supposedly (according to twink communities) this has existed for several months now and blizzard doesn't want to fix it: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/enthralled-valkyr-brought-into-bgs/829884

    Image proof of the mob in a BG: https://imgur.com/a/gGrMq5N

    Info below:

    The gist is that the same player is still using this in 10-19 bgs. The mob they're bringing into BGs has 10k hp where the average player HP is 1k-1.5k. It casts slows, stuns and 1shots anyone it targets within range. I had qued 3 games in a row with said player, they did not hesitate to use said mob every time.

    The mob is a quest NPC from the western plaguelands, clearly not intended to accompany the player into battlegrounds. The mob (and quest associated with it) is horde-only also, making battlegrounds unsafe if you are alliance. This mob is also brought into the 20-29 bracket, making all BGs in the level 10-49 range completely unsafe to play on if you are alliance.

    This is the mob in question from wowhead, as you can see people have already discovered it's abuse in battlegrounds in the comments section: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=45080/enthralled-valkyr

    My bug report forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/enthralled-valkyr-1-shotting-people-in-bgs-do-not-play-10-49-bgs-until-this-is-fixed/847196

    submitted by /u/TheA1ternative
    [link] [comments]

    Me waiting for fire mage/sub rogue to pop out

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    Concept Sword inspired by WoW: Shadowlands. I love creating all kinds of weapons :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:46 PM PST

    "Righteous Defense" My first painting of the year and my favorite so far (OC)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:33 PM PST

    It really sucks they made Legacy content harder to do, basically screwing us

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 02:14 PM PST

    One of the things I was really looking forward to a shadowlands was finally being two expansions ahead, so I can solo nighthold myself on all my alts. However, it's still not possible to solo it on my hunter or my druid. plus, if I want to run it on my alt characters that are level 50, decked out in full heroic raid gear from Nyalotha, absolutely no chance in hell I can do that. I I used to have no problems soloing it last expansion, but now they made it even harder, so it's not possible

    Just process that for a second. The normal cadence for how the game should be is completely disrupted. We are supposed to get stronger with each expansion, and the old content should become easier. they purposefully decided to make it harder on us and that is something I really don't appreciate

    submitted by /u/verdict0224
    [link] [comments]

    Emerald Dreamway Snooze - by me

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Kyrian tip: If you're struggling to gather materials for the Path of Ascension, the innkeeper next to the crafter sells a chest containing 15-20 of each resource.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:38 PM PST

    When you run orbs on Stone Legion as a DK cause someone has to do it

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:06 PM PST

    Guildie was out visiting family this week. Here's her setup for today's Nathria (+ phone tethering)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    I think I'll see you guys next week

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:30 PM PST

    Ignore Pain IRL

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Actual video of me opening The Great Vault this morning

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    It's wednesday my dudes

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Comfy setup

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Like moths to the light in my groups

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Tirnenn doodle by me :D I cant be the only one who LOVES these characters?? theyre sooo pretty

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    I left Bolvar hanging in chains for an entire week

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:16 PM PST

    The quest to free him gives enough anima to fill the weekly anima quest, which I already completed. Sooooo i left him there until next week to save myself some grinding XD

    submitted by /u/Vicente810
    [link] [comments]

    Gives me the same level of rage

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment