• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    World of Warcraft Best of r/wow 2019 - Submit your entries here!

    World of Warcraft Best of r/wow 2019 - Submit your entries here!


    Best of r/wow 2019 - Submit your entries here!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:22 PM PST

    It's that time of year again r/wow!

    As 2019 comes to a close, now's a good time to look back at all the best posts & comments from the last year.


    Please comment below with your nomination, and keep it to one nomination per comment. Do not nominate yourself.

    Winners will receive a month of Reddit Platinum. The admins have been generous this year, the number of awards we can give out has nearly doubled!

    There are no set categories, so have at it!

    Entries and Voting will close on December 31st at 11:59pm EST.

    submitted by /u/Ex_iledd
    [link] [comments]

    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Garrosh Hellscream made by me! 100+ hours of work, but he finally done!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:22 PM PST

    [Fan Art] World of Warcraft - Allied Race | Broken

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:22 PM PST

    Happy holidays from Arthas!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:34 PM PST

    Hi there! A little update of my next cosplay: Bolvar. Head made with monsterclay, 56h30 of work atm. Texturing!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:22 PM PST

    To my Shaman friend

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:13 PM PST

    I started playing WoW in 2007, where I created a Troll Hunter.

    I enjoyed the lands of Durotar and even became powerful enough to tame my own pet. Soon though, my skills and spells were starting to be too expensive to train.

    One day I met this Shaman, and his name started with an X. We grouped together and completed a few quests. We started playing together daily. It was my first friend I met in Azeroth. I found out he had another character one day after a few people ganked us. He also gave me a gold. It was more money than I'd had in the game by quite a lot.

    Eventually we became friends on MySpace and would talk there on occasion.

    Shortly thereafter I logged into WoW and he wasn't there. He wasn't there for nearly a week.

    I checked MySpace and saw a bunch of comments on his profile, from friends and family, saying that he would be missed and how much they loved him.

    I learned from one of his family members that he went in for an endoscopy, a very routine procedure, and the camera nicked an organ and he died.

    I remember how much that impacted me at the time. I'd lost a friend. It's so sad.

    Wherever you are, my Shaman friend, I miss you.

    submitted by /u/neverstopgoinbigdick
    [link] [comments]

    He's not like other gods.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:21 AM PST

    The new AH revamp is nice but it is still missing 1 critical element.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    A buy order.

    It would help immensely if they implement such a feature. Especially for transmog. I constantly find myself vendoring tons of tmog items, because they take too long to sell. If there was a buy order then I could always check before I sell them and maybe be able to get a better price on the AH rather than straight up selling. Just one example. Pets are another. Overall I think it would help a lot people looking to make fast gold on the AH from slow selling items and also the people who don't want to spend huge amount of gold on something but are patient enough for it.

    submitted by /u/DeadlyBannana
    [link] [comments]

    I 3D printed and painted my friends Druid cat form character and thought I would share with you all.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Felt like making a stone-like dwarf and managed to find a set of armor that actually worked together, and had to have the red bandana. Hope you all enjoy!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    It's not plausible that people in a world as constantly overwhelmed by necromancy as Azeroth is would bury their dead rather than burn them

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    It's something that strikes me every time there's a storyline in this universe involving people rising from the dead (usually against their will). And there are SO MANY of these storylines - the world is absolutely riddled with undead and ghosts. No one in this universe would be dumb enough to bury the dead. Cremation followed by scattering the ashes to the four winds would be standard practice for everyone.

    submitted by /u/pm-me-weird-stuff
    [link] [comments]

    I know it’s not much but I just came back and healed my first mythic +10

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:25 PM PST

    Took a year off, was clearing heroic uldir. Got back last Friday, found a guild that fed me aotc EP, some loot, and I got my feet back under me and conquered a +10.

    I get that people are clearing 15s these days on the reg, but the closest I got was a 9 back in uldir days and it gave me some confidence.

    Looking forward to 8.3 and crushing it until shadowlands and beyond.

    submitted by /u/xciter706
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard, can you fix Nightborne models for my Christmas present?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:52 PM PST

    Merry Christmas from the Burning Legion!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:46 PM PST

    It was ok to cry here..

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Just found this gem

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    I was missing a Tauren Shaman for the Let it Snow achievement and this kind person helped me and named the character after me. Cheers mate! Happy holidays everyone!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Spreadsheet consolidating most of the information about 8.3 that's relevant for raiders

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    I created it for my guild, figured somebody might find it useful:

    Spreadsheet.

    Let me know if anything's missing/wrong.

    submitted by /u/Muffputter
    [link] [comments]

    Well... someone's been busy (It looks like this all the way down the river)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:40 AM PST

    What are Tyrande and Genn going to do Post-Saurfang?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:36 PM PST

    WoW - Saurfang (Simple wallpaper engine animated wallpaper)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    We made an alliance-themed birthday cake for one of our friends.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:11 AM PST

    Lord Berethen Greatmoor, Knight of the Silver Hand - by BellaBergolts

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:29 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment