• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ji, that's not how you're supposed to impress Aysa.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    The Vindicaar made a short pit stop in Nazjatar for some reason!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:27 AM PST

    A pixel Horde quilt, made by my cousin.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    When you hear about the umpteenth character being resurrected or retconned back into life/unlife

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:01 AM PST

    Finally done. Boyfriend's Christmas gift

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:51 PM PST

    Sylvanas Windrunner -OC made by me

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    You may not like it, but this is what peak Mechagnome looks like

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    It's winter, Snowy Owl started spawning in Winterspring

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Snowy Owls are a common battle pet in Winterspring, except they only spawn between December 21st and March 19th.

    For EU they started spawning today and I found one in about a minute, need confirmation for US servers confirmed for US by /u/Shazzamon.

    Don't forget to get one before April !

    submitted by /u/ZeShmoutt
    [link] [comments]

    Potential new allied race in Shadowlands

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:12 PM PST

    Sylvanas Windrunner - Aluminum Foil Sculpture

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:22 PM PST

    Into the Unknown

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:21 PM PST

    Cleaning while packing for a move and found this relic

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:55 AM PST

    The Turkey animation for fan of knives is the best animation

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 10:58 AM PST

    Weekly Mythic+ Cache Guarantees A Corrupted Piece Except On Trinkets in Patch 8.3

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    A little tip for those pet battling!

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 03:17 PM PST

    Hello!

    I am here with a little tip that I hope helps at least a few players out there. So recently I have gotten very involved with pet battling (and found out it can make some nice income!) and I wanted to share a pet combo that I pieced together (maybe this has already been said but fuck it).

    So for anyone who may be struggling with pet battles that require you to have your 3 pets battle against 1 (basically all of the Mechagon/Nazjatar pet battling World Quests + a few others) here is an excellent strategy I've been using.

    Here are the pets I personally use:

    1. Boneshard (must be first in party, the other two don't matter what order).
    2. Zandalari Anklebiter.
    3. Direhorn Runt.

    Basically you want to start off any fight by having Boneshard use Blistering Cold first, followed by Chop. Both of these will put damage over time effects on your enemy. Even if the enemy is resistant to the DoTs, meaning elemental/beast damage is weak, still use both abilities.

    Try as best you can to ensure when Boneshard is dying (in the undead passive) you reuse Blistering Cold to keep maximum up-time on the stacking DoT.

    Next I personally use Zandalari Anklebiter, but other pets can fill in for what's next. Generally any pet with the "Black Claw" ability will work fine here. Black Claw is an ability that on its own deals no damage, but adds 130 damage to all future hits for 3 rounds. The reason I like the Anklebiter best is because it also has "Hunting Party" a stampede-like ability.

    So by the time the Anklebiter makes its way onto the field, the Blistering Cold probably has about 3 stacks, and the bleed effect should have atleast 2-3 ticks left. Immediately use Black Claw. All of the DoTs will begin doing quite a bit of damage. Next use Hunting Party (or any stampede-like ability that will increase damage dealt to the target by 100%). The key is that the 100% damage boost is not consumed by a damaging effect. It can amplify the target getting hit 6-9 times within the same round.

    By the time you have Blistering Cold at 5 stacks in conjunction with the bleed from Chop, the damage boosts from Black Claw and Hunting Party/Stampede, your enemy will be taking way too much damage. Some pets will be taking around 2000 points of damage per turn.

    I have found that there are almost no pets that you will face 1v3 that can withstand this combo. There are a few exceptions (forget the name but there is a pet outside of Boralus that needs to be hit like 20 times before you damage it) but 95% of the time this should help.

    PS: Use this combo to defeat any of the final 4 from the Celestial Tournament!

    submitted by /u/Wrathgate
    [link] [comments]

    Say whatever you want about the expansions of WoW but...

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:31 AM PST

    Damn, I've been spending the last few days listening to the soundtracks for every expac, beginning from Vanilla and going forward, and just decided to not care for the expac in itself, but rather just about the music.

    DAMN Blizzard knows how to make fantastic soundtracks. Not one expansion has a bad soundtrack, and even if I kind myself moth familiar with the Vanilla soundtracks, it's an enormous joy and pleasure listening to all of them. Damn, they have REALLY captured the feeling for the zones they're played in, it's 100% spot on each time.

    That's pretty much all I wanted to say. Blizzard knows their shit when it comes to bringing fantastic music into the journey!

    submitted by /u/totaljunkrat
    [link] [comments]

    Jaina Proudmoore as a Stand User [by me]

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 08:08 PM PST

    Disabled wow player needs some advice

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 01:20 PM PST

    HI there friends, I want to explain my situation, Im a cerebral palsy player for many years I use to main bm hunter for this patch and with de help of gaiming crossair mouse and a logitech g13 joistick to move,left hand can´t do much more than tab, jump and move.

    I made to 5/8 m with my guild, a couple keyblindings and weak auras, also made to 15 m+ on time, never could do that before with my main class shadow priest

    Even that I am happy I feel bored playing bm and Im thinking to remain my sp, but with this class cant move on the run, have a much more frenetic rotation and I have to pay way more attetion to things like dots and insanity.

    I feel for sure that i will die a lot more on my priest also is a more punishing rotation if you screw up.

    On the past 8.1.5 my guild from back then ,did not wanted to bring me to mythic cause I do little damage kind of same thing happen on m+ so I quit that guild because I feel bad about it.

    Now for 8.3 I dont know what I should do if play something that I like more but maybe closing doors for me or playing bm safely even that I get a little bored in order to be competitive and not rejected by my new friends.

    Sorry if the post is a bit mess English is not my native lenguage and does not have a Reddit to ask like this.

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/ationn
    [link] [comments]

    What do I look for in a PC to play wow on recommended requirements?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 11:16 PM PST

    I don't know what any of the hardware means. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/76459

    How do I know if a PC meets the req. or not?

    submitted by /u/Waffle_shuffle
    [link] [comments]

    Finkle's Lava Dredger IRL

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    Most fun specs/builds, regardless of meta?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I've recently been playing a Shamman for the first time ever, and enjoying Elemental's Mastery that causes abilities like Lightning Bolt to strike twice, or three times, etc. I've loaded up my gear with Mastery and Haste and it's great fun to use Chain Lightning on packs of mobs, or see Lava Burst fire multiple times per cast.

    However, the top dps meta builds for Elemental prioritize Crit or Versatility. While big numbers are always nice, the rotation isn't as frenetic, chaotic and fun as a Mastery/Haste build.

    I'm curious if there are other such specs/builds that are a lot of fun to play, regardless of the current meta. What makes them fun?

    submitted by /u/S1eeper
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment