• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance 4 Life

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    I Wish Male Night Elfs looked more like their concept arts, would rather a body fix over new customizations in shadowlands.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 05:35 PM PST

    Me and by best friend, 8000 km apart, love to get on voice chat and find pretty places on Azeroth, chat and take screenshots. It's our version on selfies lol

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:12 AM PST

    All the Order Halls were so good, I'm so sad they aren't relevant anymore

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:22 PM PST

    It's kinda sad that we have no reason to go back to them. They were all so good. I don't understand why Blizzard can't bring the good things from previous expacs forward to the next ones. Especially for Legion. We lost too many nice things from Legion :(

    submitted by /u/32mow
    [link] [comments]

    Good boy Thrall and Good girl Valeera. Most unusual yet funny and cute art request i ever did. By Goddasaurus (me)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Best way to end finals

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 07:20 PM PST

    Checked mail after doing some Suramar WQs. Pity I only got it about 2½ years too late...

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:03 PM PST

    [GIF] Comparison of the new Death Knight eyes PTR | Live

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:11 AM PST

    Undead Warlock. Commission by me (Oksana Kerro)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    My boyfriend somehow got me into WoW and I have no regrets

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    My boyfriend somehow got me into WoW and I have no regrets

    https://preview.redd.it/jl20egh6yk441.png?width=1438&format=png&auto=webp&s=5e5e6263392877c514050048ae73a48817e5b6bb

    Am new to WoW, boyfriend got me into it. This screenshot accurately reflects my navigating capabilities in WoW and real life, delegate to the boyfriend and just stand there clueless

    submitted by /u/quitespiffyx
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to unlock allied races (specifically Zandalar Trolls and Maghar Orcs)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I recently came back to the game and I've finished the war campaign and am stuck at revered with honor bound.

    What is the most efficient way to unlock mag orcs and Zand trolls right now?

    submitted by /u/Darieush
    [link] [comments]

    A Warlock's Doodle - Succubus [Art by me]

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:24 PM PST

    How BFA really ends. Nzoth just a distraction

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Uh what is Baine and Mayla doing in Stormwind? o.o

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:27 PM PST

    Glad you could bake it, Uther

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    [OC] Nightborne Warlock

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:11 AM PST

    Korrak’s Revenge mount

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:16 AM PST

    So I just finished levelling a character during this event (which was so much fun btw), but when I got the mount for collecting the badges, I used the item, it said it had been added to my mount collection, but it didn't show up. In fact it actually shows up under the "uncollected" filter. I've opened a GM ticket, and expect Blizzard will be ever so kind and fix the issue, but I was wondering if you guys had had the same issue?

    submitted by /u/BardleBoi
    [link] [comments]

    My first big project on Anet A8. Everything apart the paint is 3D printed

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    In PTR new tapeworms can slow and one-shot you in the sky

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    What is everyone's favorite class?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 04:46 PM PST

    There isn't a right answer or justification for it- this can mean you like to top the dps meters, or maybe you like the way a specific transmog works on it!

    Me personally is Shaman because I like to be a gross elemental boi who shocks and hammers.

    submitted by /u/Forskjellige
    [link] [comments]

    rdruid m+ stats weight

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:15 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I´m playing a rdruid in M+ for a bit now. I guess I was able to gear the druid quiet well, but I am facing the problem, that it is really difficult for me to heal keys above +17. I know that dmg spikes are always difficult as a druid, but sometimes I am not even able to keep the tank on a stable health level(chain-casting Regrowth is somehow sometimes not enough).

    The unbuffed stats I am playing with atm are:

    1. Crit: 13,33%
    2. Haste: 17,29%
    3. Versa: 8,55% / 4,28%
    4. Mastery: 19,12%
    5. Leech: 4,05%
    6. Avoidance: 3,29%

    The actual question I want to ask you is, should I switch up my stats a little bit, specially gems and enchants. I went full on Mastery, but it feels like I can not gain a better heal output with that. Please correct me if I am wrong, I try to avoid Crit as much as possible, because it looks like a dead Stat for me in M+.Is it worth to go for more Haste?

    In general, what Stats should i try to achive for M+ to get the best possible output ?

    Thanks in advance !

    submitted by /u/snouda
    [link] [comments]

    PvP Quests and Winstreaks

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 12:41 AM PST

    Hello. I have one suggestion, about pvp and how to make it more enjoyable and rewarding.

    The plot: Add role-related pvp daily quests for BGs and Epic BGs.
    Detailed explanation: in game now you have only one pvp reward - win the match, but it doesnot count your effort - how much you kill, how much you heal, or how much you keepeing zones being capped and protect them. So it lead to situation when some people doing literally nothing for win and being carried by others, that do all the job. And then its lead to very frustraion and no fun situations when your team lose because of some players.

    My suggestion is simple - add quests that will reward each role effort so it will motivate people to do their job and win.
    For example -
    For Heals - "heal XXX points of hp of team allies" or "save from death ally XX times" or etc.
    For DPS - "kill XX enemies (only your kills counts)" or "do XX damage in match" or "perfrom a killstreak of XX players".
    For Tanks - "survive XXX damage" or "dont die in match" or etc.

    You can use same mechanics that you already have in HOTS (or Overwatch) game when in the end of the match game rewards players for some activities like best heal, best killer or best tanking ones.

    Second suggestion is Winstreak.
    Let me explain - its a PvP quest that has 10 (or more) stages, each stage gives you reward and with wins increase you got much better reward.
    So it looks something like this "Win 1\2\3\4\5\6\7\8\9\10 matches without losing". and if you lose you getting back to stage 1.
    So it will be challenging and rewarding. In the end (completing of last stage) you can add some cosmetic achievement or title.

    So for rewards for this quests - it can be - honor points, pvp badges, pvp gear or etc.

    This systems exists in other games long enough and i dont understand why WoW dont have such options.

    submitted by /u/Hacknir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment