• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    As always, all PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Some Adjustments and Customization options the Male Night Elf could recieve. thoughts?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    Finished painting this illustration of Night Warrior Tyrande �� Still a cool character in spite of doing absolutely nothing

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Painted Chen as part of my dailies today!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:13 PM PST

    Blizz, please never update this.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:10 PM PST

    I know it's probably just to show off the tattoos, but Straight-Back Darkspear Trolls? Yes please.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:59 PM PST

    Talking about concept art, it would be cool if the Draenei heritage armor looked like this.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:14 AM PST

    Blood Elf Hunter for the Horde by IG: Organic.gg

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:36 PM PST

    4Head

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:45 AM PST

    I mean, Garrosh's vision of a burning Stormwind with all the heroes impaled is pretty rad...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    I was so excited when I saw this. But then I remembered how hunched both the males and females are and realized part of the reason it looked so good is because they were standing straight! Maybe we can have straight-backed Undead too?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    The Case for Dwarf Druids

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:10 PM PST

    With Shadowlands, Wildhammers are being rolled into the base dwarf race instead of being made their own allied race. While this is all well and good, we're missing out on something truly amazing: Wildhammer Druids. However, there's still time for this wrong to be righted—the druid class should be unlocked for dwarves. And here's why:

    1. Wildhammers are huge nature-lovers. Unlike other dwarves, they live in hobbit-holes made of wood with grass roofs. They famously form fierce bonds with their gryphon companions, considering them as family members. We even see a Wildhammer so fiercely devoted to protecting gryphons that he travels to Kul Tiras and single-handedly convinces the mountain folk there to stop hunting gryphons and to start treating them as friends.

    2. Wildhammers famously love elves. This has been a thing since they were first introduced—the Warcraft 2 manual mentions that they joined the Alliance not because of their Ironforge kin (whom they feel lukewarm towards), but because of the high elves. This kinship was so close that the high elves' plan to save their children from the Scourge was to send them all to Aerie Peak to be protected by the Wildhammers, even though the high elves had already left the Alliance. It only makes sense that they would also be fond of the night elves, who are even more culturally similar to the Wildhammers, as a love of nature is almost universal in night elven society, unlike the high elves who are split between the rangers and the city-dwelling magi. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that some Wildhammers would want to learn from them.

    3. Wildhammers have been in contact with a druidic culture for centuries—namely, the forest trolls whom they've been fighting against ever since they settled the Hinterlands, and who draw the ability to transform into druidic forms through the worship of their Loa, which are the same beings that the night elves know as Wild Gods. We even see them summon one of their Wild Gods within spitting distance of Aerie Peak. The Wildhammers have seen how the power of nature can be wielded against them, and as nature lovers, why wouldn't they want to use that power themselves? We haven't seen a gryphon Loa/Wild God—maybe the Wildhammers can find one and revere it?

    4. The Ironwood tree was first introduced through its association with the Wildhammers and their homeland of Northeron in Warcraft 2. Since then, Ironwood has also become linked to druids, through a reagent that was once required for druids to use their battle res ability and the Ironbark druid ability, which turns your skin into Ironwood. Thus, Wildhammers have been cultivating magical trees linked to druidism since Warcraft 2.

    5. Wildhammers were listed as being a druid race in the RPG. Obviously, the RPG is no longer canon, but they're still taking ideas from it (Boralus, House Waycrest, Tandred Proudmoore, and Zuldazar were all recently taken from it in BfA) and it means that they were considered druid-like enough to be listed as such in something that at one time was endorsed as an official Blizzard product. The RPG still has some good ideas left, and dwarf druids are one of them.

    6. There's a huge Emerald Dream portal that's like half a zone away from the Wildhammer capital. Surely someone would've been curious enough to investigate it? There's even a Wildhammer settlement in the eastern Hinterlands that you can see it from.

    7. The real-world Druids were religious leaders in the indigenous religions of Scotland and Ireland. It seems fitting for the race that has a heavy Scottish and Irish flavor to be able to be druids, doesn't it? The aesthetic of Wildhammer tattoos were even taken from the Celts, the same people who had the real Druids.

    8. The Alliance needs another druid race. Druid races have historically been kept even between the factions thanks to the amount of work that goes into creating the art assets for a new druid race. However, BfA threw off this balance by adding two new Horde druids (Highmountain tauren and Zandalari) but only one new Alliance druid (Kul Tirans). This is especially strange as druids were originally a night elven invention, but the faction with night elves has fewer druids.

    9. Lastly, dwarf druids would be totally rad. They look great in druid gear with their long, flowing beards. And their forms would be amazing. A bear with braids, Celtic tattoos, and a majestic beard? Gryphon Flight Form? A WALRUS AQUATIC FORM WITH A GREAT BIG BUSHY MUSTACHE???

    TL;DR: Dwarves have the means, motive, and opportunity to become druids, since Wildhammers have been lumped in with them now. They would restore balance to the number of druid races, and also would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Mercurian45
    [link] [comments]

    *Ogri’la Intensifies*

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    i made a horde insignia for my CNC homework

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:00 PM PST

    Shadowbarb Drone Questline Larva Stage - Aqir Egg Cluster Toy

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    I made Deathwing statue out of origami parts! (More pictures added)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:37 AM PST

    I made Deathwing statue out of origami parts! (More pictures added) submitted by /u/DORENG4287
    [link] [comments]

    Bought myself a different kind of WoW Book. I love it!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:27 AM PST

    Dungeon farming

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:04 AM PST

    Lately I've been taking a less serious min max approach to my time before any new content and started farming and making gold. Wanted to start dungeon farming but older content without a Druid to dream walk out is a huge pain! Is there an easier alternative for a instance reset for non monk or Druid that doesn't involve running back out manually? I play alone as well, so nobody to reset as I log like people did in classic.

    submitted by /u/yetterdr
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance brethren, what's your favorite alliance race to play?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    I'm switching to alliance after playing horde for a year, I love the alliance and totally dig the castle and Knights medieval themes. Plus I love their zones, especially snowy ones. I've always wondered what's your favorite alliance race to play as? And why? Mine are pandas, worgen, dwarves, and draenei. But I also enjoy humans and night elves.

    submitted by /u/TowerCraneMan2
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to make my raid frames have a more solid/flat color like this? I love how it looks

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:14 PM PST

    TRANSCENDENTAL MEDITATION FOR BOARS AND QUILBOARS - ASMR

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:51 AM PST

    I'm sick of being undergeared, what tools can I use to help me perform the best in M+?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:45 PM PST

    I'm 420 ilvl and don't have time to raid, but I do have time for a few m+ every day. What should I be using to make sure I can clear 10s without any confusion? I don't have any friends that I play with so I don't have anyone to help me out, this is 100% pugging. NA-Alliance

    submitted by /u/-angry-dude
    [link] [comments]

    Battle for Nazjatar

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:40 AM PST

    I resubbed recently

    Is the battle for naz every few hours, or not on a timer? I am having issues after I get home to get this done, I play outlaw and its nigh impossible to find arena partners to cap so I look to outside sources of conquest. I do get partners when my guild is on, but I work basically graveyard so I'm up in the early AM/late PM even when I don't work. I want to maximise my sources.

    This is a big part of it because its gives a nice amount every week or every win, not sure how that part works I've only done a few of them and notice sometimes I get conquest and sometimes not. I just find the whole thing kinda mysterious and would like some solid info on how it works or procs so I can set timer accordingly.

    Also: after I am finished with the 415 rotation of conquest rewards, does it stay 415 or go higher this patch?

    submitted by /u/2inchesrockhard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment