• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Weekly healing thread.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Found this at my local target. They had like 5 copies

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    Lil' Sneak

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Spirit of Eche'ro quest is up!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    The quest "The Right Path" is available at the Legion Dalaran archaeology trainer. This quest only shows up twice a year so don't forget to get your spectral moose mount :D

    submitted by /u/vitaemins
    [link] [comments]

    Ion Hazzikostas Speaks out on The Race To World First : Nya'lotha (long interview by Warcraft Radio)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    3 weeks 3 belts, Shadowlands promises like choosing weekly chest loot should have been implemented in 8.3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Jaina Proudmoore in my sketchbook

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    aren't we cool waiting in line for a weekly chest item ?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Now that BFA has finally wrapped up, I think its time for some important reflection

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:54 AM PST

    Something has spooked one of de brutosaurs, sending it into a panic. Dis chaos is de last thing de city needs. Help de merchants by rescuing de cargo before you get stomped on

    submitted by /u/Luminous_Fantasy
    [link] [comments]

    I think some classes' mastery should be reworked

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:46 AM PST

    Some specialization's mastery is very similar to versatility. Like Frost and Unholy Deathknight, their mastery just increase damage by X% and do nothing else. And so all three Hunter specializations.

    Good mastery should focus on source recover or triggering some cool effect, like Elemental and Enhancement Shaman and Frost mage.

    submitted by /u/ArrowsW
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Anniversary EU

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Just an orc searching for the love of his life.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    8.3 is just 6.2 - waiting 10 months until anything relevant comes down the shoot

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Thing from Beyond is incredibly unfair to some classes

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Why do demon hunters get to run around with 80 corruption, but I have to stay at 39 to avoid getting one shot by the corruption effect?

    At least make the thing macro targetable

    It's so depressing seeing all the DHers and mages in my groups do 15k more DPS because they have ways to completely avoid the thing and the slows, but as a warlock I have basically nothing

    Edit: Turns out Demo locks are getting hit harder than other classes due to a bug with pets, so to everyone downvoting this thread and my comments, you can fuck right off

    https://old.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveWoW/comments/f1hl4w/grand_delusions_thing_from_beyond_a_question/

    submitted by /u/drflanigan
    [link] [comments]

    If you go to the barber while in a vision, you get a unique haircut. (Unfortunately, it goes away when you leave the vision!)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    CORRUPTION.EXE (180 corruption PVP)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Any others out there collecting speed sets?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:44 AM PST

    When the healer becomes Michael Jackson to wipe the raid

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Does anyone else miss gladiator warrior? Cuz I do

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I miss good ol' sword and board dps! Still have fond memories of everyone in dungeon groups and pugging hellfire being really confused why there were two (or 3 for hellfire) tanks. It was super fun, I hope they bring the talent back someday.

    submitted by /u/pentagoncontron89
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me about your own noobiest experience ingame

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:05 AM PST

    I will never forget that day. I was playing my first hunter in 2009 and finally, after what felt like a decade, I unlocked the dungeon tool and joined my first dungeon. I had so much fun and was also so nervous because I did not want to fail or wipe the group in any way.

    First boss killed, first loot dropped. I checked the item, it was cloth, then I hovered over these three weird buttons. Disenchant? No idea what this is... Greed? What no, I'm not greedy, I won't click that!

    Need.. hmm.. It is cloth but wait.. TWO GOLD TO SELL?! OMG I NEED IT. What? Another drop for 3 Gold?! I need this too! Need is okay, greed is bad!

    After the third loot the tank asked me why I am rolling need on everything and I replied: It gives gold, I need gold o:

    I still smile back to that day, holy sh** was I a noob.

    submitted by /u/Geminisoulchaser
    [link] [comments]

    Purifying Corruption should NOT be permanent with tuning changes this large

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    For those that may've missed it, this reset Echoing Void was nerfed by 50% (yes, you read that right---it does HALF the damage it did before).

    I finally got the Hivemind polearm (with guaranteed rank 2 EV) on Sunday, got to use it on one fight, and am now faced with a conundrum: do I purify it to use my Twilight Devastation gear?

    My options right now are:

    1. Purify the weapon, put on TD gear (+1% DPS ST, HUGE gap on AoE)
    2. Keep everything the same (worse AoE, slightly worse ST)
    3. Save the weapon in my bag, use my 445 Sivara weapon (-1% DPS, about the same as top gear on AoE)

    If they nerf TD next week, then #2 becomes my best option. However, if they don't nerf it, #1 is my best option. But: if I commit to #1 right now, then I can't do #2 if they nerf TD and am just SOL.

    So....the best option seems like using #2 on ST fights (Maut, Skitra, Shad'har), and #3 on AoE fights just to hedge against further tuning since TD (an AoE corruption) is currently out-performing EV (which splits damage, making it doing very similar damage on AoE and ST) and is one of the best corruptions by a large margin in M+.

    You also can't restore corruption using the Item Restoration system---it is like removing an enchant, except that you can't go buy another off the AH if you change your mind. If you purify an item, you are well and truly locked into the uncorrupted version.

    The consolation is that in my case all 3 options are pretty similar (only +/- 1% DPS) despite the Sivara weapon being a 30 ilvl downgrade (We want ilvl to matter btw), but this aspect of corruption feels like shit. They need to introduce a way to undo purifies if they're going to give such massive swings in corruption value.

    EDIT: since there is some confusion, the tuning changes are large (I lost 10% DPS this morning). the gap between my current options is not large on a patchwerk fight (on AoE #1 and #3 are much better than #2).

    submitted by /u/emallson
    [link] [comments]

    What ever happened to the WoW Live Developer Q&A's with Lore and Ion?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 08:12 AM PST

    A while ago we used to get these Q&As on Twitch semi-frequently, and they were for the most part a pretty helpful way to allow the community to feel as if the devs were engaging with them.

    While I think the format could have done with some work, ie more concise answers to allow more questions, rotating the devs around or whatever else, I did enjoy watching the Q&As whenever they happened.

    Yet, sometime around last year, it...seems they just decided to stop them completely, with the most recent one being March of last year. It's strange to me that we didn't get one for 8.3. While I understand that the vast majority of the WoW team will be focusing on Shadowlands, I still think it isn't great for a MMO that is still being played to suddenly lack a proper way of allowing players to suggest and communicate with the developers, rather than having to post on reddit/twitter to give us account wide essences.

    The Q&As clearly had a fair bit of outreach in relation to the effort it must have taken to set up, as the uploaded videos have plenty of views on the Youtube channel, and the Twitch streams were active too.

    It's especially strange to me, considering Ion's AMA in which he states a beginning of an ongoing conversation with the playerbase. Lore also mentioned not being happy with the lack of communication towards the end of an expansion.Am I missing something, or have Blizzard just outright decided to abandon the Q&As?

    submitted by /u/Falerian1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play just to level?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    I stopped playing a few years ago as it's too hard to be a decent player with a full time job and a social life but I continually get the urge to jump back in just to level and enjoy that... Anyone play this way and level alts rather than play end game?

    submitted by /u/jcov182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment