• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Markings, by Me

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:49 PM PST

    After 5+ pulls of N'zoth immuning at 25.5%, Limit gets the perfect pull to enter the gate and see the next phase...and the boss doesn't immune anymore.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:52 PM PST

    My latest Replica project is finished! May i present to you: Silvermoon in The Sims 4, done on 64x64 tiles without Custom Content! Process Video in comments. Hope you enjoy!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:44 PM PST

    And people where complaining about Limits 16 hour headstart

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:01 PM PST

    Night should ALWAYS look like this (Inky Black Potion)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Sylvanas, by me

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:34 AM PST

    What class to play next? I let 15 years of WoW data decide for me.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:36 AM PST

    After playing for around 10-12 years, but with 3 years of on and off exploration on /my/ account. I finally got this 'cheev down for good. :)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:07 PM PST

    'Zaeravel' by Briarwick

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:57 AM PST

    [Loud] N'zoth bugs out and wipes Limit due to enrage

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Maut and his Sigil

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:33 AM PST

    Last week I found an interesting interaction with Sigil of Warding and Maut (who drops said trinket). If you have it equipped, and use the active during Stygian Annihilation, it deals no damage to you. I don't know if this is a bug, or intended, but the Cooldown is suspiciously exact for his normal and heroic phasing and cast times.

    Note I am not saying the trinket absorbs the damage. The ability simply deals NO damage to you with the trinket active. It does not consume the shield. I found it while screwing around in normal, and we tested it this week in Heroic. I will try Mythic this weekend and report back.

    submitted by /u/Fuddbeast
    [link] [comments]

    Corruption effects will not be nerfed until next reset

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:29 PM PST

    Just found out you can make camp underwater

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Why does this happen? Nothing loads for about 3 minutes. Has happened to me ever since patch 8.1. Mostly happens when i first start up the game or when i hearth somewhere. Anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:45 PM PST

    A lifelong friend.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    I would like to thank Blizzard for something they did years ago and I assume they wouldnt expect it to have an impact. Last Octiber my pug Gadget died after around 13 years. Within the last month I found myself scrolling through my pets list to find the pug pet I had earned many years ago still with the name of Gadget in my collection. I had completely forgotten about this battle pet and the name I had given him years ago. After rediscovering him I have been using him as my companion pet on my new warrior, and it is comforting knowing that even though my real life friend has passed he can still join me on my adventures every day.

    submitted by /u/AgentOrange720
    [link] [comments]

    Corruption Tuning for February 5th - Echoing Void Will Be Nerfed by 50%, Void Ritual Bonus Approx Doubled

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Raggy Swimming

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:35 AM PST

    Nalak and Rukhmar need spawn protection

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:55 AM PST

    I dont even want to say this because some people might not know but then again maybe if it becomes a big enough problem it will get added...

    Breath of the dying essence can 1 shot Nalak and Rukhmar and the damage is instant so it is possible that only 1 person gets credit for the kill and the other 20 people have to sit around for another 15 mins in which case it might just happen again. Sha and Oondasta already have spawn protection, when they spawn they take 99% reduced damage for about 3-5 seconds giving eveyone a chance to tag the boss unless you are afk but thats on you. i have no idea why they dont have it already since they have the ability to do it

    submitted by /u/China_Dream
    [link] [comments]

    People who have tried other MMOs, what things from them would like to see implemented in WoW?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    I would like to see something like the Legacy system from SWTOR. Having a account wide levelling system with perks you can buy to help your characters is a interesting idea. Things like reduced Hearthstone cooldown for all your characters, or a TP back to your main city. Stuff like that.

    submitted by /u/Exo-2
    [link] [comments]

    Blizz should consider making a second ranged, non caster DPS class

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    So as it currently stands, the only non caster ranged dps class in the game is hunter. And subsequently, Hunter is the only class that utilizes bows, crossbows, and guns. I would really like to play a ranged dps class, but I'm not really into casters, nor am I into pet classes, and marksmanship hunter is really dull (very boring rotation and really weak, unimpactful skill fx). I think blizz should consider looking into making another physical ranged dps class, that utilizes bows etc, and has nothing to do with pets, and has a more engaging rotation. I was thinking maybe like ranger. Rangers are a thing in wow, and they're different from hunters in the lore, and with sylvanas being the big baddie next xpac I think shadowlands would be a good opportunity to introduce them seeing as how sylvanas is a dark ranger (boom already 1 spec for ya right there). Let me know what you guys think.

    P.S. Blizz if you're reading this BRING BACK QUIVERS FOR CHRSTS SAKE CMON

    submitted by /u/TheMuffingtonPost
    [link] [comments]

    Poor Little Undead Guy

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Blizzard needs to tweak something for Dread Ravens

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:46 PM PST

    We're through the looking glass in lack of QC. This is beyond unacceptable and has soured this whole world first race.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment