• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    World of Warcraft Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread


    Midweek Mending - Your Weekly Healing Thread

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Weekly healing thread.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When your Uber driver finds out that you are drunk

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 02:48 PM PST

    This is one of my favorite places in WoW. This is the best example of visual storytelling in the game.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:13 PM PST

    I really want alt-friendly expansion

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    What title said...

    I don't know how it is for you guys, but I play alts because I get tired of playing the same class, using the same spells, having the same look over and over again. At some point it stops being enjoyable and I can turn autopilot mode on in raids... When I get to that point, I want to switch to another character. If I am stuck with the same content until the end of the expansion, I might as well try new classes and bring some fun back into the fights.

    I really started playing during WoD so here are my observations so far:

    • WoD - you had to grind the ring for shit ton of
    • Legion - You had to grind weapon (AP + the 3 relics) + legendaries (although I didn't mind that part so much to be honest). Suramar quest line was account-wide.
    • BfA - First you had to grind your neck, then essences (the pain here is real), now you have to grind your cloak.
    • Shadowlands - probably blizzard will introduce upgradable boots and gloves.... that we need to grind

    Having account wide stuff like essences for example, would not make me want to play less WoW. In fact I'd be much more into it since I will be experiencing a different class and therefore having a different experience altogether.

    What makes me want to spend less hours in WoW is having to do mindless grind for all alts. Because this part of the game has no value, no fun and gets obsolete literally the next major patch. So why not make it account wide? or At least faction wide?

    Example of my experience so far:

    • WoD - I had ring on total of 2 characters, then I quit WoW until Legion. To be fair, the expansion was very dull and this might have played a big role.
    • Legion - I played with 3 high end classes, quit after I had 4-5 mythic kills from raids on each until the next major patch
    • BfA - Each patch I play one new class, when the old grind is non existent, but only one per raid tier. I don't have the nerves to do dailies on 5 characters to grind the same essences for all. Quit after 2-3 mythic kills on each raid so far.

    What this shows for me is that in Legion, where there was less mindless grind (except for AP), I didn't play less, I explored new classes therefore I played much more as in game time.

    How is it for you guys? Would you play more/less/same if grind-able content was account-wide?

    submitted by /u/gazoobrazen
    [link] [comments]

    My birthday present to my husband <3 Since he is a raid leader, he often needs meditation during and after raids :D Pandaren monk by me.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    Ten years together after we met at the Argent Tournament. I commissioned this to commemorate the occasion and I love it.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Returning to PvP in BFA

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:17 PM PST

    My new corrupted friend

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:20 AM PST

    An old but favorite image of my late wow buddy. Happy Tuesday folks

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:01 PM PST

    And this is why I don't play Alliance

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Corruption Gear is getting nerfed!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:52 PM PST

    Lady Vashj figure I photographed (no color grading, just some LED lights for the effect). Hope you like it.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

    The Long Neck Boi That Won't Let You Down

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Corruption is just another social experiment

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:11 PM PST

    When you can't think of a good Draenei name

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Friend of mine asked me to paint his Druid night Elf, so I give it a try.... this painting took way too long

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:18 AM PST

    World of Warcraft: Shadowlands has its own category now in Twitch.tv. Alpha incoming?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:37 PM PST

    "Share a Picture from Retail to Confuse People who Haven't Played in Years"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:18 AM PST

    Horrific Vision of SW: New affix that reduces movement speed while moving in combat

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Am I just a complete moron or is this mechanic absolutely absurd? For the majority of the area it's fine, but as a melee class, killing Magister Umbric was the most laughable and frustrating thing I've had to do in this game for a while.

    The affix adds a stacking movement speed debuff to you when you move in combat. The Magister Umbric fight requires you to run from one side of the room to the other 4x during the encounter. You can't shadowstep to him either as he's completely immune to being casted on until you get into melee range of him. In order to run back and forth, you either have to suffer the 90% reduced movement speed buff which makes you slower than RP walking, or you have to run a few steps, stop, run a few steps, stop, run a few steps stop.

    Does Blizzard even test this shit anymore? Am I doing something wrong? These affixes feel really lazy overall. Almost everything is an extremely frustrating loss of control effect. It feels absolutely awful to lose control of your character repeatedly like this.

    Woof.

    submitted by /u/lucio-ballin
    [link] [comments]

    Hate the 8.3 find 3 chests quests

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Hate these quests with the fire of a thousand suns. Want to *#$+& the designers some significant pain who thought it up knowing full damned well that this would not be fun or interesting.

    I can't be the only one.

    submitted by /u/Helens_Moaning_Hand
    [link] [comments]

    Never saw the inside of a Furbolg tree house before.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 05:48 PM PST

    clicking DAILY on a member of opposite faction while trying to get a quest :)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Darude Sandstorm Glitch using /u/Kadaashi 's video and Suggested by /u/SMOOTH_MOTHERF*CKER

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment