• Breaking News

    Friday, March 13, 2020

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Your weekly DPS thread

    World of Warcraft [Firepower Friday] Your weekly DPS thread


    [Firepower Friday] Your weekly DPS thread

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Links to come in the morning.

    submitted by /u/Babylonius
    [link] [comments]

    Class has been moved to Goldshire.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Coming Next Week -- New Source for Azerite Essences - General Discussion

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Finally finished my first ever orc drawing. Very excited to share it with you all! Let me know what you guys think!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    I don't need to cleanse... (OC)

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    The Cooler Daniel

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Blizz should drop a free WoW month right now...

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Quarantined? Get out of the house and into Azeroth!Need to see your friends? Group up with Party Sync!

    Need to hold a business meeting? Gold Shire is ready and waiting!

    Think of the marketing potential… Of course I fully expect a "Aracnid-19" store pet with 25% of the money going to some cause instead. Ah well.

    submitted by /u/Jokers86
    [link] [comments]

    Alliance Guard

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I painted another Blizzard mashup - this time Murlocs and Zerg!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    WoW Players Be Like: Imma just log out of real life until it gets patched.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    ITS OVER RACOONAKIN I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    I just found this neat trick in horrific vision of Orgrimmar!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I got a mug with my Orc Warlock’s name on it. For the Horde!

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Don't talk to me or my son or his son ever again.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Leatherworking: what. the. fuck.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    I just got to make my 470 boots after spending ~80k to level it up, now I discovered that on top of the fact that every time I have to go between the scrapper and Silithus, I also am getting only 25 explusom back from any scrapped item which means, I need to keep buying materials to scrape for more explusom.

    There's no way this is that draconic. What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/jerax42
    [link] [comments]

    8.3 cloak quest timed

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    In another thread, someone mentioned it'd take about 20 minutes to get the legendary cloak while Blizzard mentioned about 2 hours. So I thought I'd try to time my run and see how long it really takes.

    Since I've done this before, I was able to skip a few things. I also skipped all of the cut scenes. With the addon I have, the quests were auto accepted and auto turned in. I also used hearthstone to get back to Boralus rather than fly from Uldum to Heart or Vale to Heart.

    Using /stopwatch (standard Blizzard UI) I started with Blizzard's guide: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23320959/get-your-legendary-cloak?blzcmp=app and ran a level 120 that I hadn't logged in since before 8.3 The entire run up until I got the cloak took me 1 hour, 43 minutes, and 36 seconds.

    Demon Hunter, cookie cutter havoc build, started at 424 ilevel, finished at 437 ilevel.

    submitted by /u/tomytronics
    [link] [comments]

    Add BFA Herb and Mineral Nodes to the Assault Zones

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    There are a lot of complaints right now about Zin'anthid farming due to multiboxers and for good reason. I think a good fix that also helps create parity with tailoring and skinning would be to add herb and mineral nodes to the assault zones that drop random BFA herbs and minerals.

    For example, there could be a Mutating Void Weed that has a 40% chance of being Zin'anthid, 40% chance of being any other normal BFA herb, 5% chance of being Anchor Weed, and a 15% chance of being multiple herb drops. Likewise for mineral nodes could be an Unstable Geode with the same idea.

    This idea matches how tailoring and skinning already work since you can get those materials from assault zones.

    submitted by /u/drfievel
    [link] [comments]

    Done ICC hundreds of time and I just noticed a a face in the Sanctum of Blood. Wish me invincible luck.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Created my new warlock d20 inspired pin

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Lantrestor and Garona deserve unique models

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    By model I mean physical appearance. They after all are half breed between INCREDIBLY different species

    Rexxar's new model looks great and is appropriate for a mok'mothal.

    submitted by /u/ChristianLW3
    [link] [comments]

    Corruption shows on the Hearthstation.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    Pepe doesn't believe in going incognito

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    World of Tindercraft

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment