• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 14, 2020

    World of Warcraft Is this one of the three lies we've been offered?

    World of Warcraft Is this one of the three lies we've been offered?


    Is this one of the three lies we've been offered?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Sleeping Blizzard Agent vs Me right now

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Wow, Wrathion's...uh...changed...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    A little something I made whilst waiting for the Blizzard servers to sort themselves out.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    This happened...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Night elf Warden. Traditional art by Hikami.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    In 8.2 when we reached neck level 70, all artifact power rewards turned into gold rewards. (Island expedition weekly, wqs, emissary, war table missions,..) It felt super good. In 8.3 we can level our neck beyond 80 for very slight stat increases.. I would much rather have gold than +5 stamina

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Bigger reagent bank please

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Blizzard plz .. I have no space left in my reagent bank

    submitted by /u/TheMadOctopus
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at my shadowbarb drone - is this blood? Am I puncturing his carapace? I raised him from an egg, I don't want to hurt him like this!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    As a Horde fan I can't believe I'm saying this but Sylvanas just proved Daelin right.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Grand Admiral Proudmoore: Can your blood atone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless innocents with its rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.#Transcript)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo7XPvwRgG8

    Sylvanas undid everything Thrall built all because Blizzard couldnt write a morally grey conflict and had to resort to writing the Horde as the bad guys. I fear that after Shadowland. Blizzard would again revert to this kind of storyline.

    What has Blizzard done?!?! BfA will forever be etched as a black mark in Horde's history, an all time low for the Horde.

    submitted by /u/Rage17Blaze
    [link] [comments]

    Be gentle I’m a newbie

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    What game is that?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    The ability for level 120 players to sync with their level level 119 buddies and enter battlegrounds is completely broken.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I don't think I've ever made a complaint on the official forums, nor here, but I need to get this off my chest. I played three games tonight with this player in the opposite team:

    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/frostmane/Trip

    I spoke to the player after the games (very nice and helpful person, this isn't their fault) and literally all they're doing is queuing with their lower level buddy, but good god it's broken. We had half the team putting everything they could into them and the character just kept walking and healing, a healing juggernaut that carried the team to victory each time.

    It's put me off levelling via battlegrounds tonight, what's the point when we lose each match in unwinnable fights? This needs fixing.

    submitted by /u/Spacemint_rhino
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on a series of videos to help bridge the gap for players that are trying to push into the 10-15 Mythic+ key range but lack the confidence or understanding to push for it. Here's a Tol Dagor +12 with narration and commentary over the full run.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Can I take a moment to say how much I love the Humming Black Dragonscale trinket?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Every now and then, comes a trinket in a WoW that is useful in a multitude of ways. The Humming Black Dragonscale trinket is one of those trinkets, having both an impactful haste proc, but also an ability button to slow fall you, helpful for classes without fall damage reduction abilities.

    But if those reasons weren't good enough for you, how about the fact that it occasionally gives YOU FREAKING WINGS.

    A trinket with so many awesome components to it makes the game feel fun again. So, I suppose this message is more of a plea to Blizzard: Can we have more fun trinkets? Or another thing that would be great to emulate off this would be including more spell effects from items. They, in my opinion, are what makes the game fun.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk!

    Edit: I just realized there's a typo in the actual item description. There's an extra space before "For" ... ha.

    submitted by /u/MindExplosions
    [link] [comments]

    After the past few days of FB & Reddit posts, I thought 8.3 was timely...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Preparing my guild for COVID-19 to hit Azeroth

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    It's a game about the Journey.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Vexiona by Azkalimas

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I jumped into this pole and now I’m stuck, I can’t mount up or anything, I guess this is my wow life now, and this is where I’m gonna die

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Bolvar was not prepared

    Posted: 13 Mar 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment