• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Hey! Long promised and finally made :D Dragon aspects as cats! It was really fun to draw, choose your favorite one :D Cats Aspects by me.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Just make the quest out of 9.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    People that make groups like this really annoy me

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Found my old perler beads again and made Frostmourne!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Who else feels like this?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Did Teldrassil Shrink After War of the Thorns?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    My best interaction on this game with strangers so far

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    I wanted to share something that happend to me today (i'm from South America, so i'm sorry for my english)

    So i was on an alt doing uldum's assault, about to kill that leader of the assault. This alt is a bit new, so I don't have the ideal dps and all, but I tried to solo the thing regardless… spoiler alert: I couldn't… I dropped it to 35% and I almost died, so I ran away and reset it, healed back up and waited until someone came.
    A couple of seconds passed and this Female Belf paladin came and started attacking the thing, I saw her health, just to know if she was able to kill it, she was on tank spec, so she could but I might took her a while, so I jumped it with all my cd and helped her kill it, making sure I don't hit her with aoe to let her know I wanted to help.
    We kill it, then she thanked me, got mounted and was about to fly away, that's when I used "/wait" and "/beg" to try to communicate I wanted to kill that thing and that I needed help, she got the message and was going to wait with me right on the spawn point.
    Meanwhile, this Male Belf Ret Paladin and this Tauren Blood DK arrived at the scene looking to kill the thing and they saw me trying to communicate with this FBelf and the MBelf stunned me and just looked at me, trying to see if I would run/fight/idk, then the DK started to attack and cc me. This alt is a monk, so I used all my mobility to kite them because I saw that FBelf wasn't attacking and was just watching me.
    So I was kiting those 2, and then the FBelf talked to them, idk what he said to them, but that MBelf stopped attacking, and the DK was just chasing but with less killing intentions
    Then the leader spawned back again and by that time, 2 more horde players arrived, so I backed slowly and let them kill the thing and they left, except for the FBelf, who stood and was willing to tank the thing for me.
    Another couple of seconds later, a 5-men Alliance Group arrived, there was a mage, 2 rogues and idk what else, one of those rogues used sap on the Horde paladin and the mage used poly too, so I ran and stood between them and my horde friend and told them to not harm him/her, the other rogue stunned him/her and I did the same, they told me they were sorry for trying to harm my friend and just stayed there to kill the leader with me, then I waved and bowed (pandaren monk, I had to) at this FBelf and we all left
    I don't remember your name but I know you are from a South America server, just like me
    We always get discriminated for being toxic or just bad at the game, but those players who discriminate, just ran into the wrong ppl, there are assholes and awesome players everywhere
    so, if you are reading this, I want you to know for helping me get out of that situation and for letting me get you out of trouble, I love you… and think you are awesome

    tl;dr : I made a friend on the another faction, we saved each other

    submitted by /u/UnholyLucio
    [link] [comments]

    The Warchief said!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Every single time. credits goes to Bizonacci.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Finished last fan-made poster of Star Wars prequels with WoW characteres (This time it's Warcraft III characters, but I don't think there is any expansion that would look better on the Third episode's place. Also Warcraft III is still part of Warcraft universe) Enjoy!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Digital painting I made of my troll hunter

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/JGeOBvt.jpg

    Still kinda rough around the edges but I don't have the patience to finish it properly :)

    submitted by /u/j00xis
    [link] [comments]

    How do I access the Heirlooms? Do I need a certain level, join a guild? I know I don't have enough gold but I'd just like to know when I can? Thanks a lot !

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    You were taught *what* as a child??

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Project over the last few weeks printed on a ender 3 pro i present you with Illidan Stormrage

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Which Legion Mythic+ dungeon you loved/hated most and why?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    I miss Legion dungeons, I think it would be fun to see them return to Mythic+ arena! If we had a time walking event with one highlighted Legion dungeon several months in a year that would be a breath of fresh air from BfA routine!

    I remember Maw of Souls being the most speedrunned dungeon, but damn, Helya was punishing and demanded high responsibility from each player.

    Trial of Valor Odin felt unkillable on Tyrannic, with an ocean of HP, but ToV trash packs became a death machine on Fortified.

    Neltharion's Lair and Val'Sharah one felt most balanced, and I had a blast storming through them. Hated the totem gamble though.

    Don't ever talk to me about Eye of Azshara. That shithole was so packed with mobs, having Necrotic, Bursting, Teeming, Fortified there meant a world of pain for everyone. For some groups Tyrannic Wrath of Azshara became an unbreachable wall, wiped on him so many times. And don't forget goddamn winds and lightnings, that always tossed your ass around.

    Vault of Wardens was quite polarising experience. At lower keys Cordana mechanics you could just cheese through, but the higher you get, the more demanding she became. I hated that place because I died all the time, but after me and my buddies went there for achievement run, I mastered the fight, and had little trouble after. If you do it with experienced people, it was quite fun to run!

    Archway and Court of Stars. CoS trash was notorious and been a cause of so many wipes. I think it was a fun gimmick, that you can poison boss, stack up on nice buffs, that DHs and Pallys can cheese spy stage, but meta for that place became so toxic real fast, groups always looking for demon hunters and rogues and certain professions. Demonic lady and last boss were also hard to kill, with those winds, constant party-wide AoE, and edgy remarks, that you kept hearing over and over and over after many wipes.

    Arcway was fun, a lot of squishy trash, reasonable bosses, and the sweetest trinket, that forced you to run that place many times, first to get at least base version, then to improve it, then get a socketed version!

    Sadly I quit before Nighthold was out, and missed on Anthorus dungeon completely, nothing to say there.

    I did Karazhan on hardmode, when we barely had gear to survive Nightbane pools, but haven't seen it when it was added to the keystone roster, I think that dungeon, especially first part, was amazing in Mythic+! Would love to hear how it went for you!

    What was your experience, and which dungeon would you like to see a return? I think Neltharion's Lair, Vault or one of the Suramar ones!

    submitted by /u/arturoaliev
    [link] [comments]

    WoWCraft Ep 48 "World Boss"

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    World of Warcraft interview: Moving from Battle for Azeroth to Shadowlands

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Why don't azerite abilities switch with specs?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    ... the way primary stats do?

    The fact that primary stats change on gear when you change specs implies they wanted you to be able to change specs without changing gear.

    The fact that many azerite abilities are spec specific and need to be manually updated on every piece when you change specs implies the opposite.

    It seems to me like azerite abilites should be aaved with the spec, or you should at least be able to save and switch azerite ability configurations with one click.

    submitted by /u/rdevaughn
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody need a ring? Gotten about +11 in a row, 6 corrupted :)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    What are the point of WW monk weapons?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Are they just stat boosts I keep on my back?

    submitted by /u/VVayaga
    [link] [comments]

    Bursty healer

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    So I'm gonna try to make the question a small one. I have a holy Pala and while I enjoy play him I play with a bunch of irl friends that are below average skill level. The take the frontals head one, they stang on fire etc. When we paky in discord o correct them but many times we play without voice and I just have to burn my mana healing them.soni enjoy playing with then and I'm not into pushing for high score, I'm OK doing 10-15 with them. And while all healers are viable at that range having below average dps and tank make it a lot harder. So I'd like your opinion on healers that are very bursty on healing without having big mana management issues. Pala is bursty but having glimmer build and ending up using my globals on healing instead of dps is a wasted potention. Do I'm looking for some class more healing focused but to be bursty enough to cover their mistakes. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kafroulis
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite Shaman race when it comes to aesthetics?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I really lean towards the female Mag'har orcs. All armor looks pretty decent on them and orcs have deep roots in the whole shamanism thing. What's your favorite and why?

    submitted by /u/ProUnicycler
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzards stance on druid forms from artifact weapons post Legion

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    So, I finally leveled up my feral and was enjoying it up until I replaced my old artifact for a green from kultiras. My druid form went back to normal.

    With the current system you are forced to use the default daggers (fangs of ashamane) in order to use the cat form skins.

    Back in legion you could choose separately which form you wanted AND also transmog the daggers/fist weapons into whatever other model you wanted

    What was blizzard's last response or the plans for the future on this topic? Are they working on it? Or is the current iteration all we are getting.

    submitted by /u/rev2643
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment