• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:37 AM PST

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Solid as a Proc - Dark Legacy Comics #716

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Mages when the pull timer reaches 2

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PST

    Who would sonic be?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Rate my Battlestation, Garrosh Crotchscream.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PST

    Grahda Stormheart. Commision for Wur by me.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PST

    [Art] "N'zoth The Corruptor", by me: Azouliel

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Latex casting of my Bolvar's head! I'm busy repairing it, I still have a lot to do.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I wish they would release this as an actual mount.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Gotta G..oh god what have I done

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:09 PM PST

    And I thought archaeology was boring

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 06:44 AM PST

    What have I done

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:42 AM PST

    You know, Theres something quite not right here

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Sylvanas Windrunner by me

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Maybe next time I'll unequip infinite stars on Maut

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Artwork "Kaldorei's revenge" , by me : Feon2P

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:28 AM PST

    The whole thing about flying

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Hey players,

    I just have to ask because it's really been grinding my gears for a while now. I'm not a hardcore player, I tend to play a few weeks then take a few weeks off and repeat that process. I enjoy playing the game in a casual lvl.

    However I don't understand why the flying is locked behind a reputation grind that you can't control. If they must have it behind rep grind then atleast make it so that players can choose how to gain it. With dungeons or pvp for example if you don't enjoy running around a map every day until you cry.
    I just CBA to do world quests, I enjoy playing the game in other ways but omg world quests makes we wanna hang myself.

    I don't have flying in any expansion since MoP basically and it really sucks that I just can't buy it...atlaest for the older xPacks.

    What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Lanzohan
    [link] [comments]

    Silas Darkmoon is an Old God - And we have evidence!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PST

    I know, you think I'm crazy.

    It makes no sense that a murderous "Gnome" could be an Old God.

    So, here are the reason why I think this;

    1. He is very old - Possibly older than 1200 years;
      1. A ghost claims who met Silas when he was a child was from Strom.
      2. Strom doesn't exist, nor has it existed for 1200 years.
      3. Therefore, the ghost was a child MORE than 1200 years ago when he met Silas.

    "So what, there are night elves there are 10,000 years old."

    Gnomes live for as long as humans in WoW lore.

    1. There is a Missing Old God - a 5th.

    There have been rumours that there is a final Old God residing in Azeroth - The fifth.

    Many have speculated that the Fifth resides on the other side of Azeroth in an unknown area.

    Darkmoon Island is completely unknown - No-one knows where it is - perhaps Darkmoon Island is the singular zone on the other side of Azeroth.

    1. The Eye on the RollerCoaster is eerily "Old God-ish"

    If you ever travel to Darkmoon Island, take a gander at the large, looming, ever-present Eye atop the rollercoaster.

    In fact, the Eye in the Darkmoon fair banner has Old God themes.

    Now, this eye moves like an Old God's Eye - it doesn't look fake to me - and it isn't unheard of for an Old God to see through eyes of this nature.

    Hell, Nzoth has been doing it this entire time.

    1. Silas Is either the Old God - Or he is a Prophet of it.

    It is clear that Silas Darkmoon has his hands dipped in some magical honey.

    It is my belief that Darkmoon island is a ritual ground - for sacrifices.

    Silus Darkmoon is known for drawing in showmen - and for many of them to go "Missing".

    So the Next time you Visit Darkmoon Faire to be launched out of a canon (As a sacrificial lamb for the slaughter) remember that there is an Old God dwelling nearby.

    This old god could be the most cunning and sinister one yet.

    Mark my Words - Silas Darkmoon and the Fifth will be our end.

    1.

    submitted by /u/Unwitty_Madheart
    [link] [comments]

    That's how you tank a boss

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Is the patch intended to be this... antisocial?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Like, why change quest items back to not being personally phased?

    It strikes me every time I do my dailies, which is every day. It's such a little thing but it brings so much annoyance. It makes you see other people as a threat, not as something helpful.

    Just earlier today as an example, I was fighting a trio of mobs guarding a quest item. Nearby was another mob, guarding another quest item.

    Another player flew in, and guess what they did? Did they take the quest item I was fighting over and then move on?

    Nope, they saw that I started bladestorming, they pulled the big mob guarding the other quest item over to me, and before I realised what he was doing I had pulled aggro on that mob as well. The other player then grabbed both quest items (which I obviously couldn't contest since the mobs were constantly beating on my face) and went on his merry way.

    As said, it's such a small thing, but it completely changes the perception of encountering other players during your daily quests, which I don't think is what the game needs.

    submitted by /u/AshiSunblade
    [link] [comments]

    The legendary cape doesn't finish fully being upgraded until the week of September 8th.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:50 PM PST

    The cape will reach rank 15 the week of March the 17th with 50 corruption resistance. After that, every week you will be able to acquire a single upgrade item from various content that will add an additional +3 corruption resistance to it up to a cap of 125. So 25 weeks of +3 corruption resistance upgrades from the 17th puts us at Sept 8th.

    Unless something changes, I doubt the expansion launches anytime during that window as they had planned that upgrade schedule quite awhile ago.

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/heart-of-azeroth-and-legendary-cloak-changes/368183

    submitted by /u/Tanoshii
    [link] [comments]

    I have finally completed my Server blade

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:25 PM PST

    I just found this 10 year old comic I drew all the way back in Patch 3.3. Enjoy.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:06 AM PST

    "Me and the boys" or "Why did you buy a 3D printer?"

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 05:10 PM PST

    T8 Scourgestalker Helmet once again. Thanks to jackal431 for pointing out what was wrong with previous version. I remodel some parts and made some improvements and put it together to final look.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment