• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Tank Queue - Dark Legacy Comics #721

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Oh the memories. Painted this on my high school’s ceiling tile in 2013. Almost 5ft. Took almost the whole year.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    When you see someone else's keybinds.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Gift done for a friend, heavily inspired in the spiderverse universe! Wanted to share with you guys <3

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Thrall and Cairne

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Nightborne Art by me (yilinzc)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Made a Horde Jacket for Animal Crossing

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    If any fellow horde are also playing animal crossing, feel free to represent!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Illidan Stormrage / Shadowbox / April 4, 2020

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Goldshire Inn a nutshell

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Something’s not quite right...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    Day 21 of quarantine: I mad a robot that casts Regrowth whenever you water a plant

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Don't forget to grab a 10% EXP/REP buff from Darkmoon Faire as this event just started!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    I know it's not great, but how do you like my dragonhawk drawing? Tell me if you like it or not, I'm still improving!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I would like a fat goblin customisation option in Shadowlands.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Priorities

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I finally bought WoW.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    My wife and I have been looking for a game like WoW on console with no success. We are excited to be finally part of this community!

    submitted by /u/Nnudmac
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to pass information about helping a disabled person for me

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Basically, I've stumbled upon this thread a few weeks ago before jumping into Classic. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hardcore-gamer-dealing-with-disabilities/142379

    Long story short, the dude's girlfriend is a stroke victim, and her left arm doesn't work. She was a hardcore WoW player 10 years ago, but now she is, obviously, very disadvantaged. A G600 mouse can handle many action buttons (34 to be exact), but the biggest problem was movement. The dude was trying to find some way to help her, but, apparently, could not.

    His subscription ran out in July 2019, and he never returned to WoW forums after that.

    The moment I read this, I googled for "feet joystick" and found the 3drudder. https://www.3drudder.com/ Basically, it's what it's called, a 3d joystick for disabled people. It works with WoW, and a healthy person used it, so it's a tested solution.

    It fills my heart with pain to understand that his girl can't enjoy what was her deep passion at some point. However, I can't help him: he is unlikely to see a forum reply, nor can I post on US forums, being a Europe player myself.

    I need someone from the US region to create a character on the Earthen Ring server and contact people from his guild, Gentlemen of the Road ( https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/guild/us/earthen-ring/gentlemen-of-the-road?page=1&sort-column=5&sort-descending=true ). Please, ask if they know how to contact Ehiztari or his girl, and tell them about 3drudder.

    I really want this guy to know that a solution exists that will allow his girlfriend to play.

    I am in no way affiliated with the device manufacturer, I don't know Ehiztari, and the only reason I am asking you, the community, to do this, is because Blizzard prevents me from speaking in the US scene and because I only play WoW Classic, not Retail.

    If you get any response from them, please, write it in the comments so they don't get constantly pestered.

    submitted by /u/Dmitriy_Baskakov
    [link] [comments]

    The mighty flying V getting ready to descend on Thunder Bluff. It's okay; they started it.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Got artwork of my death knight from a chairty event on my realm! (Artist in the comments)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Legion is one of the best expansions!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I think that legion was one of the best consistently good expansion made.

    Every raid was amazingly fun and great mechanics Every zone was different and had its own story and fun quests All zones were amazingly good looking. Mythic+ was introduced Good alt catchup with invasions Classhalls and artifact weapons were really fun and cool to have (the way we lost them was kinda trash though) Legendarys were really great in my opinion they gave u a reason to do emissaries and world quests.

    I have no bad memories of legion and neither dose anyone i have talked too, Would love to hear your opinions

    Maybe some grammar/spelling errors as english isn't my first language.

    submitted by /u/Linxzo
    [link] [comments]

    Valeera digital painting I did since the quarantine started. Wanted to paint regularly for months and now I have no excuse not to.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Even my warrior is in quarantine

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment