• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Ten Seconds Flat - Dark Legacy Comics #724

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Met my wife in MC 15 years ago. We finally mounted the collection we’ve been building right before our 10 year anniversary.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Currently leveling my shaman, remembered this

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Who else agrees that we need a model update for Treant form?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Since Blizzard is updating/adding models, could we get some love for the Druid Cheetah form?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Built my house with alcoves so that my Sylvanas statue could stand guard. FTH!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    I love this foreshadowing from the trailer when Jaina arrives in Kul Tiras - the ink spills all over N'Zoth's hideout in Stormsong Valley

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Since everyone is talking about new and updated models, can we all agree his is long overdue?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Finally Had That Crazy WoW Moment

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    Tonight was probably the best time I've ever had playing this game. It's when something happens spontaneously, almost like a flash mob, that really makes these memories. It started with someone peddling an overpriced pet in trade chat in Argent Dawn. The same guy who usually does this. Today like many other days the same other guy called him out. Unlike other days, and to my and my friend's (the one who called him out) surprise, most of the server had been listening to their back and forth the last week or so.

    Other's joined in and pitched their opinions into the mix. Many jokes were made, and the peddler started to get annoyed. Soon half of the active server was standing around outside the Stormwind Auction house while the two went at it. Shenanigans were had. Many tables of meat were spawned, and everyone was riding a vendor yak for some reason. But it all came to a head when I and some others suggested they just duel to see who was right. Just like in the old'n days.

    My friend called everyone to Stormwind Gate in order to get the fight started. Soon after people in trade chat were calling out that they were om their way to see the carnage unfold. In no time my friend stood in the gate to Stormwind with a circle of other players on dragon mounts surrounding him. Many of the players were chanting DUEL DUEL DUEL. Others were hashing out the rules for the fight that the peddler had not agreed to. Now the peddler didn't agree to a fight where the winner took the prize pool. He demanded to be payed 50k up front for his entertainment services. Fair enough, he was 40 - 50 item levels lower than my friend who was playing the warlock he'd been playing since Burning Crusade (ILevel 465).

    Well we had a good 25 - 30 people gathered at Stormwind Gate now (we're a low pop server so that's a lot) and they had a thirst for blood. In no time we crowdfunded the money. Trusting someone we'd just met with our gold, and trusting the peddler to uphold his end of the bargain. He did. The fight took place outside the gates. The rules were simple, no stepping off the road, last one alive wins. In roughly two good shots the warlock had felled the peddler and the crowd cheered. But it wasn't the fight they were looking for. Soon the crowd were calling for duels. The warlock accepted all challengers and defeated everyone he fought. The desire to fight was too much for most of the crowd who devolved from an organized mob lining the streets to full on chaos as 10 or so duels errupted all over the street outside Stormwind.

    As everyone's duels ended and the peddler went back to peddling the Warlock called out.

    "Hey! Why don't we kill the Horde leaders?" As the word was passed around more and more people agreed. Everyone went full RP server for the first time that I've ever seen and in no time we had a 25 person raiding party, miraculously with 2 tanks and 2 healers so our comp wasn't even bad. We headed for Orgrimar /roaring and shouting FOR THE ALLIANCE!! all the way.

    First we took an outpost outside of Orgrimmar. Then the Warlock dropped a link in Raid Chat for a discord server he just threw together. 8 people join almost immediately. We raided Orgrimmar, killed the few Players inside, and made sure to kill the flight points. We then decided to take the throne room just to see what it was like since most of us had only seen it in Horrific Visions. Then we flew to Thunder Bluff where we summoned the rest of our raiding party, and a few new arrivals from some guilds to replace those we'd lost. Baine Bloodhoof fell surprisingly easy. Our two Demon Hunter Tanks did a fantastic job.

    We then had the only mage in the group portal us to Ironforge where we then flew to Silvermoon. Lor'themar Theron was next on the list and other than the difficulty of not being able to use flying, there was no resistance. With nothing else to do we turned our sights on a real challenge. Zuldazar.

    Making it to Zuldazar was no problem. However navigating the city and dealing with the mass of enemy players was the real struggle. We headed for the top of the Mayan style temple in the city. The highest point we could reach. the Warlock (our raid leader) opened a summoning portal in order to let the rest of the party through. We had planned to make that our base of operations for killing the raid level NPC in charge of Zuldazar (whoever that may be) but unfortunately a single Tauren Paladin took out a quarter of our raiding force. We fought the Horde Players as hard as we could, but they had the advantage. Soon we were forced to retreat and our tear across Argent Dawn was at an end. The players without BFA flying were evac'd by those with two seater mounts, and we all agreed to do this again sometime with twice the force. One day we WILL take Zuldazar.

    Thanks for being awesome everyone! Here's a little screenshot of the fight outside the gates just as it was about to start. There are plenty of people behind me too :D - https://imgur.com/a/xMhWClQ

    TL;DR: Trade chat scuffle turns into fight club turns into the destruction of the horde; flash mob style.

    submitted by /u/arcticrune
    [link] [comments]

    Garrosh fell out of a wormhole, landed, and died in Dazar'alor.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    funny innit

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    6fanarts challenge, wow edition by Undeadferal

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Came back to level Allied Races. Everyone in this shot is now dead.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Sylvanas cosplay by Luoyang Cos

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    I sometimes forget how great Boralus looks

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Am I going to pet them every single time? Yes, of course I'm going to.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Do people still run older content for achievements?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    I enjoy achievements runs for mounts and titles in older raid content but have had a hard time finding a guild or even a group of people who enjoy doing that part of the game.

    Does anyone know any communities or guilds who do this type of content regularly. I've tried the wow forums but didn't gain a lot of traction. Was hoping there might be a discord or subreddit I might have missed.

    submitted by /u/XiliumR
    [link] [comments]

    Well, I thought it was funny...

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    Sunrise over Nazjatar

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    What the hell are you doing? / I'm kicking my ass! Do you mind?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Earthfury Dress!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    WoW cured my depression (true story)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Up until I was about 15 years old, I lived a very depressing life. My grades sucked, I had almost no friends, I was overweight, and I found comfort in very few things besides food and video games. If I wasn't in school or doing homework, I was sitting alone in my room eating junk food and playing games on my PC.

    Sometime around 2012, I started playing WoW. Being a stereotypical lifeless loser, I played it a lot, and by a lot I mean approximately 9 hours per day (or about 15 hours per day on the weekends). I hung out with my friends a lot less, my diet became even worse, and I basically became the "guy with no life" from that one episode of South Park.

    It was around this time that I began to develop suicidal thoughts due to the fact that my life was a complete mess and that I was a stereotypical virgin loser. These thoughts became so bad that I regularly considered attempting suicide and spent many hours crying myself to sleep. I actually had to drop out of school for a few months due to mental health reasons and had to go to an alternative school (which I hated). My physical health, my mental health, and my life were all a complete mess. I was a depressed fat loser and I just wanted to die.

    Cut to Christmas of 2013. I received the MoP Collector's Edition as a gift. I redeemed the xpac code and I was then able to play as the monk class. Within minutes of creating my first monk, I was taken aback by how cool the combat animations were. This was back when the other classes still had the 2004 combat animations and weren't that spectacular, meaning the monk's animations stood out and actually looked cool compared to the other classes (IMO at least). Not only that, but the very idea of beating enemy NPCs to death with my hands and feet was the most satisfying thing I had ever experienced in my entire life. For the first time ever, WoW actually became an exciting activity for me.

    A few years passed in which I exclusively played as the monk. I got so much enjoyment out of spin-kicking enemy NPCs and doing all these fancy acrobatic punches and kicks that, at one point, I thought to myself "I wanna be able to do that IRL." This led to me developing an interest in martial arts, which led to me attempting to learn them on my own. This started off with me watching YouTube tutorials on how to do fancy spinning kicks which, of course, progressed into my fat ass attempting to do them in the confines of my filthy room and failing miserably. This led to me deciding to properly enroll in a local Karate studio, at which point I began taking lessons regularly.

    Taking these Karate lessons not only allowed me to live out my monk-related fantasies in real life but also led me to lose weight while doing it. For the first time in my life, I was actually getting physical activity and becoming somewhat healthy, again all thanks to my interest in the monk class. Of course, I still spent hours upon hours playing WoW every day, but I found an overlap between my interest in playing as the monk and actually studying martial arts IRL. Playing WoW felt like less of a way to drown out my sadness and more of a fun activity that I learned how to balance with IRL activities.

    More years passed and I started supplementing my Karate training with other physical activity such as cardio, weightlifting, yoga, etc. I became stronger, I got more flexible, I lost weight, and I was happier than ever. Most importantly though, my suicidal thoughts slowly went away and eventually became non-existent. There was no depression or anxiety to speak of; I felt as though I was becoming a strong, healthy, happy, humble, well-disciplined individual. I began to feel more and more like the WoW monk I fantasized about all those years prior.

    Cut to 2020. Not only am I still diligently training every single day and regularly attending Karate tournaments but I am also working toward a Kinesiology degree as well as a Personal Trainer certification; martial arts and fitness has become my main passion in life and I want to spread that goodness to other people. As for the monk: he's still there on the character selection screen on the same server I made him on, still holding his staff and still wearing that rice hat of his.

    I went from being a depressed, suicidal, fat loser to a happy, healthy individual who actually has a purpose in life, all because of the monk.

    Thanks, monk. <3

    submitted by /u/LDLV1986
    [link] [comments]

    Plate Castle Nathria Raid Armor Set its INSANE

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Lordaeron Sylvanas by me (Leyrune)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment