• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Classic Pally Life, art by Thomas Karlsson

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Story of Zandalar [by Kaprozyx]

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Happy MOTHERs day!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    I miss seeing Argus in the night sky

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    When Xal'atath throws that shade at N'Zoth.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    Drew my character holding a picture of my Character :)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Have you ever noticed there is no ducks in World of Warcraft?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    It got me thinking because there is no horses in Runescape, that I've never seen a duck in World of Warcraft. What are other things that you find in most games but not in World of Warcraft?

    submitted by /u/AllsoPeachy
    [link] [comments]

    Pikalvanas by GameHarbors

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Appreciation post. This is my first heritage for core races. More sets like this pls. So vibrant and detailed, even though simple.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Trying to unlock Higher Learning, came across this Hunter burn. Even funnier when you’re arcane!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    My monk has 37 balls equipped

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Puzzle perfection

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Gear Up - World of Warcraft T8 Remake trailer. After almost 1300 hours of work I made it. Hope you will like it!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Fail attemp to Argus, Legion

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    ''Orc Encampment '' - Created in Blender 2.8

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    The "Leeroy Jenkins" video was initially uploaded May 11, 2005 - 15 years ago today.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    15 years ago today, a hero emerged to inspire all of Azeroth. That heroes name, is LEEROY JENKINS!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    A New Player Gushing about His WoW Experience

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Let me preface this by saying I've always wanted to try WoW seriously since like 2008, but was unable to for various reasons, including financial and time constraints. I finally was able to get access to the game thanks to meeting a Blizzard employee at work (thank you so much by the way :D)

    My early experiences with this game were... somewhat rough. I picked a Draenei Mage because I thought they looked pretty cool and fun. My leveling experience from 1-60 was pretty confusing since I knew almost nothing about the game. Once I got into the rhythm of questing and dungeons to level, I thought to myself "is this all there is to the game?" I got to about level 75 and quit for a few months until the whole shelter in place order started. I noticed that WoW had double xp and decided to hop back in and told myself to just muscle through to max level because it might be more fun at those levels. And boy was I right.

    I got into Warlords of Draenor and loved the change to a sort of linear story as well as the whole garrison gameplay loop! Couple that with dungeons that were getting more and more interesting as well as finally feeling like I could do a decent amount of damage as a frost mage made this expansion super enjoyable until I hit 100. Legion's artifact system and class hall loop were super cool, getting to upgrade my artifact and seeing all the potential there was there for builds and see other mages like me (because before this, I rarely saw another mage.) Plus seeing demon hunters (especially Illidari) makes me want to try them since they look so freakin' badass!

    At this point, I decided to try and read up on some of the WoW lore to better appreciate the story, and I loved every detail! Warcraft characters always seemed cool to me, and seeing the backstory behind the Alliance and the Horde makes enjoying the stories in quests and cutscenes MUCH more enjoyable.

    Afterwards, I finished the Argus questline because I wanted to unlock Lightforged Draenei. I loved participating in their struggle against the Legion and finally seeing a bit of the Draenei homeworld. Although, playing mage started to wear on me. I didn't mind the long queue times for dungeons, but feeling like I did no damage, getting ganged up on by like six dudes, and having to ice block every three seconds wasn't very fun (although this might be my fault for not gearing properly? idk) It also didn't help that every time I got low, I'd see other players (both Alliance and Horde) leave me to my death (again, probably still my fault.) Yesterday, I FINALLY unlocked Lightforged after a few days of grinding (thanks double reputation buff!) and made a paladin. It changed everything for me.

    I used a 110 boost on my paladin, and she is probably the most fun I've had in WoW so far! I started using the protection spec and love that I just DO NOT DIE when fighting multiple mobs. I LOVE just chucking my shield at enemies and basically telling them "FACE ME AND FIGHT YOU COWARDS!" I'm still inexperienced in the subclass and tanking as a whole, but I'm excited to learn, because I feel like I've finally found the role meant for me (former Reinhardt main in Overwatch btw!) I've dipped my toe into BFA content and enjoy the whole Azerite system, since it adds a whole layer of depth to my build. I'm not sure what the current community consensus is on the expansion as a whole, but I think it's safe to say I'm loving it so far!

    I'll be trying to 100% BFA content before Shadowlands releases, and trying to get into raiding since I'm still a bit anxious about hopping into a raid as a first timer. But with how much fun I'm having right now, finishing BFA and finally starting raiding has me more excited than ever!!

    This post is probably gonna disappear in new, and that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to share how my WoW experience did an entire 180 from "meh" to "I just found my favorite MMO!"

    P.S.: To the Blizzard employee that gave me a code for BFA, you probably don't remember me, but you are the reason I've gotten into this game and had so much fun. From the absolute bottom of my heart, thank you SO MUCH!!

    tl;dr: I had an okay time until 80, had fun until 110, went from mage to paladin, and now excited to play BFA and eventually Shadowlands!

    submitted by /u/iAR3S
    [link] [comments]

    My Gragas Attempt

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Nightborne Race Crest prop I finished today. Mostly made of foam and felt! About 3.5” tall [PlexiCosplay]

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Do you think Blizzard should extend the Reputation buff?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I honestly believe what has been keeping me around lately is the fact that Paragon caches and farming legion rep on my alts has been wonderful. I sincerely hope just like the XP buff they take into consideration maybe extending the reputation buff but another month.. Thank you Blizzard!

    submitted by /u/AllsoPeachy
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Talk To My Demon Or His Son Ever Again

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Can you believe that people STILL don't know that Blood Elves and Void Elves can speak to each other.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    This is me telling you . (Again)

    "Wait! what do you mean speak to each other?" They both can speak Thallassian ..

    "But they can't actually talk across faction, horde can't talk to alliance." Yes , if you are a blood elf, you can speak to any void elf.

    "hOw dO yOu Do ThAt?" Literally click language and select Thallasian.

    "Where do I click that?" Bottom left chat bubble, hit language, boom.

    submitted by /u/RSGTHennessy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment