• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Time flies...

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    No we have corruption at home

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    I made this for my final art project in my Photoshop class. Assignment was to make a fake currency. What do you think? [Art by @ReignofLo (me)]

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Can we please get some weapons and shields that would match the Blood Elf Heritage Armor?

    Posted: 22 May 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Why is there so few Zandalari fanart? (By ShadowPriest Art)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Finally got all Heritage Armors. Thanks for the buff Blizz. :)

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Ain't nobody got time for that!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Death Approaching. Art by Kuang Hong.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Love Across Sides by Earl Lan

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Bring WoD "Max Level Dungeons" into the leveling experience

    Posted: 22 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    List of dungeons 90% of people won't experience while leveling, or even know they exist if they're new due to them only being available at the "max level" (100 in WoD)

    • Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
    • Grimrail Depot (Personal favorite)
    • Everbloom
    • (New) UBRS

    Nearly half of the expansion's Normal Dungeons.

    A lot of level design and work to basically never be seen again. I can confidently say most people just hop into legion ASAP not only because of increased experience gain and LFG queue times to even try and get into one of these, but to break the monotony of doing Bloodmaul Slag Mines for umpteenth time.

    submitted by /u/Galnage
    [link] [comments]

    My NXZT H510 Alliance case

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:53 PM PDT

    Sculptured Ursoc by me.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Can't wait to get my weekly loot from here!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Blizz let us scrap corrupted items for echos

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    I get so many shitty corrupted items i dont need, let me scrap them for currency so i can turn around and get stuff i want.

    submitted by /u/paperdodge
    [link] [comments]

    M.O.T.H.E.R Just Refreshed her Corruption Stock. here's What She Has

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Masterful 1 - 3000 Echos

    Void Ritual 1 - 4125 Echos

    Deadly Momentum 2 - 5000 Echos

    Siphoner(Leech) 2 - 6300 Echos

    Ineffable Truth 2 - 6750 Echos

    Versatile 3 - 5000 Echos

    Avoidant 2 - 3300 Echos

    submitted by /u/Strong_Mode
    [link] [comments]

    [Alpha] Likely not intended, but 10-50 done in 5hrs and 37 minutes. About an hour and 20 minutes faster than my 1-50 run.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Got carried in LFR, IT WAS A ONE SHOT!

    Posted: 22 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    To the guild that queud up and carried us through LFR, thank you so much! It really made my day! Friday night are my raid night. I usually duke it out in LFR without much success. Today when I finally made it to carpece I was worn out and ready for my raid to end. I'm so glad you guys came into help and carry us all through carpece and inzoth!!! They had some major dps pumpers and tanks that took absolutely no damage, one of them even had almost two million hit points!

    From a avid wow player who doesn't have time to raid regularly and finds joy in LFR thank you again so much!

    submitted by /u/uthinkudidnt
    [link] [comments]

    Lady Vashj in Shadowlands by Remark Watson

    Posted: 22 May 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Nightborne by Ammatice

    Posted: 23 May 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Gentle giant Tauren who loves Totems more then anything. Art by me

    Posted: 22 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Every time I've ever queued for Raid Finder ��

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Blood elf commission - by me

    Posted: 22 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share the beauty of thunder totem at night

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    The best part of WoW is you.

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    For me, the people are what make this game worth playing. Sure, our community can get rowdy and uncivil at times (like every other gaming community that exists), but in my 3+ years of playing daily I have had mostly positive experiences with grouping and meeting people, including my wonderful guildies and random people from LFR, many of whom are now friends I play with regularly. So thank you, whoever is reading this, for making WoW a great game. I started playing during the beginning of Legion, battling severe depression, and I've had so many good experiences in game. It has restored my faith in people a little bit more. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/heywheresthecoffee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment