• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 30, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I thought you all might appreciate my Dad’s new mask. Stay healthy, Azeroth!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    Naeraa by fanfoxy

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Stormwind hasn't been the same since N'zoth

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I really wish they did something like this (Player Suggestion)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Stranglethorn recreated - link for flytrough video in the comments

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [Alpha]10-50 done in under 4 hours. WoD is nearly 2 hours faster than BFA

    Posted: 29 May 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    A Moment in Verse: Short story ft. Lor'themar and Thalyssra

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I repainted a “Blizzard Cute but Deadly” Sylvanas Windrunner figure! Before/After image below and a link to a gallery + 360 Video in the 1st comment, we’re @TheLandoBros on IG for more like this in the future, definitely gonna do more of them!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Asked this person a single question and I got something even better in return

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I just came back recently and i was always unsure where everything is obtainable gear wise. So I asked this random person at zuldazar (main city) where I can get a 2h for my warrior, he was not sure but he spent 15 minutes looking at got back to me explained everything. Out of nowhere while we were talking about it, he invited me and took me to +15 Freehold to help get me that 2h for my warrior!! With his full guild party they all explained me the fights and I died many times but they were very chill and said it happens. ( I was new to mythic dungeons)

    But anyways just wanted to let everyone know that there are really cool people in the game, they still take me in whenever they do the dungeon that drops 2h. These people are the very first one I met that helped me. In the game the most.

    Doing mythic +15 was such a cool experience vs from +3-4 what ever I was able to get into at custom made grp

    submitted by /u/TomatoTwo
    [link] [comments]

    Expanding on Glyphs NEEDS to happen

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Glyphs are an easy way to change and customize your character, they keep a character fun and interesting for a much longer period of time and require barely any work on Blizzard's part.

    They should really be expanded on, I feel like there are so many missed opportunities for glyphs.

    For example, start with glyphs for all older animations, the spell effects are already in the game so it would take minimal effort. Glyph of Chaos Bolt that brings back the green dragonthing, Glyph of Cheap Shot that brings back the old cheap shot sound and animation (the much BETTER one that was changed for no reason). And so on. So much can be done alone with just old spell glyphs, as for some of us changing iconic spells (LIKE CHAOS BOLT) can separate us from the character we created when we did.

    That's like someone being happy with their burrito they got from Roberto's, and you run in and grab their burrito and put a stick of celery in their hands instead. That's how that feels. Do you like how it feels? ;)

    Also, imagine being a SHADOW PRIEST and seeing these insane cool shadow void effects that every other NPC this expansion has (or even before, remember argus void looked so sick) and getting NONE of it for your spec. None. You get to keep old and dated effects that you use the whole time you play while these NPC's rock you in terms of spell effects.

    THIS is again where GLYPHS come in. Why not some cool glyphs to give shadow priests some love? Why not some cool warrior glyphs with WoD themed effects? Why not ETC

    See where I'm going with this? Can we get more glyphs jesus christ

    submitted by /u/CLIT_YEAST_WOOD
    [link] [comments]

    Travelling through Drustvar with my buddy and helping locals' problems with witches...

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Acrona Winterflow. Commission work by me (Oksana Kerro)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    The Gang is Back Together!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Found an old Classic WoW Game Manual, here are some terms and acronyms Blizzard had in the back! Some are still used today, while others... not so much.

    Posted: 29 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I learned to love Uldum up to a point where I think I could settle there:) (others houses in comments)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    N'Zoth LFR - got my 8-stack key last night!

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Signed up for Waking Dream LFR as tank last night, arrived at N'Zoth and a bunch of skeletons, team had seven stacks of determination, and the tank asking "hey you know the fight?", I said "yeah, you want me up or down", he said "good, you go down", he said 1-3-5 down and he readychecked, off we go, fight begins, boop boop boop, portal opens, we go down, kill psychus, come back up and everybody is dead, now the group is on 8 stacks of determination and I know from personal experience that people get pretty punch at 8 stacks. Tank logs off and I'm made raid leader of this fight for the first time.

    Waiting for a new tank to arrive, a couple of people admitted to being completely unfamiliar with the fight and somebody suggested googling up a YouTube video on the fight while we were waiting, at least so they could see how challenging it is going to be.

    I took a look at the group composition, and bottom side had four healers in it, topside only one, and the bottom side group had a lot of melee. I figured the bottom side was more damage intense and more people were going down, so 3 healers down, two healers up. I also reasoned that there was way more things to accidentally stand in down below, so I assigned the hunters to the bottom group, and favored melee up top. Other than that, I didn't change much, and I kept the groups 1-3-5.

    That's when the other tank arrived.

    I whispered, "Hi, we're both recently arrived" (padding my ego, those weren't all my wipes!) "do you know the fight?"

    He replies, "12-12H baby".

    So, yeah...

    He whispers "give me bottom, don't taunt".

    I mentally hand him the leadership baton, and my brain has switched to student mode, ready to learn from somebody who's gone through this a time or two on hard-mode.

    Somebody who's been there the whole time calls out "1-3-5 bottom", I /readycheck, he clicks not ready, he /rw's WAIT and the mages and warlocks all start complaining while everybody else starts whipping out their toys.

    Time to watch and learn.

    He massively changes the groups around. I don't know his reasoning, unfortunately, and I didn't check the composition when he was done. But he did it quick and he seemed happy with his choices, he didn't ask anybody any questions, he just did it.

    Now, he does something very important to new raiders - he moves over about 20 yards, with the blue chicklet on his head, and types

    /rw groups 2,4 stack on blue

    A couple players stack on blue.

    The rest of the raid goes huh?

    He types it again

    /rw groups 2,4 stack on blue

    A few more players move over.

    And now I'm starting to get it - he can tell which groups have moved by the distance indicator on the player's tile.

    He types it again

    /rw groups 2,4 stack on blue

    The rest of groups 2,4 move over, and now we're standing as two groups and it's obvious that we know which group is which.

    Now he types

    /rw groups 1,3,5 stack on blue, 2,4 stack on yellow

    (Yellow was my marker)

    The raid moves to their new positions perfectly.

    Nobody is talking.

    Nobody is complaining.

    I cry a little.

    He readychecks.

    We all click ready instantly.

    We separate from our bodies.

    We execute perfectly as a team for five beautiful minutes, in phase 1 nobody gets mind controlled, in phase 2 during mind grasp he does /rw STACK ON BLUE and we go find him so nobody has to think, nobody gets thwacked by the big tentacle because the he isn't worried about me choosing wrong, he just goes to the far tentacle, the proper groups stay up, the proper groups go down, necklaces get clicked (/rw CLICK NECKLACE), nobody gets dragged into N'Zoth or off the edge, every time I look at my minimap I see 25 player-circles in a tight cluster.

    I feel a big goofy smile on my face as I'm feeling that magical moment where 25 strangers start to act as one giant boss-killing factory.

    Phase three begins.

    I've never lost at phase three, but my successes mean I've also never deeply learned the mechanics and our 10-determination historically got us through it, but fear not, our 12-12H tank has things well in hand.

    The thought harvester appears - Psychus's little brother.

    Tank taunts the thought harvester. The large blue ring appears around the thought harvester.

    Players scatter away from the large blue ring.

    /rw STACK ON BLUE

    We stack on blue. The ring goes away and I still have 95 sanity.

    Oooooohhhh

    The raid is still stacked tight. Countdown timers appear above our heads.

    3

    2

    1

    /rw STACK ON BLUE

    (He's already moved to the right)

    We drop our puddles in a small area, and we move over to the clean ground he's standing on.

    Ooooooohhhhh

    I literally squeal, I'm having so much fun!

    Nobody is dead. Pew-pews are flying at N'Zoth as his health is melting. Now it's rinse-repeat the same mechanics a couple times and we get better and better at it. Victory is already achieved in our minds, the scoreboard just needs to be updated.

    N'Zoth dies. A bunch of people in the group get their achieves for killing him for the first time.

    We return to MOTHER.

    Somebody says "LET'S DO IT AGAIN!" At 8 stacks of determination, yes, somebody wants to do that magical thing we did again.

    I don't know how to say it any simpler for those that have never played the game - I find those moments are the best of WoW.

    Thanks for helping us, "12/12H" tank, we LFR'ers learned something! Technically we only needed to learn one new-but-essential skill - stack on blue - before the fight even began. He forced us to convince him that we could follow that instruction before he began. That one extra skill made all the difference in this fight, giving an experienced tank the ability to steer the flow of his team of rookies in the right direction.

    I've now done N'Zoth with 10 stacks, 9 stacks twice, and now 8 stacks. Hopefully I can applied what I learned to help the team get a completion with seven stacks or less in the future!

    submitted by /u/Yappie452
    [link] [comments]

    Warcraft/Fire emblem Cross over of my priestess! Done by /u/Hannrbananr

    Posted: 29 May 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I drew my night elf roleplay character. I play her since 7 years in rp.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Commission of my arcane mage in his mostly Kul Titan set by Tadasart over on Instagram and twitter

    Posted: 29 May 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Third time lucky maybe...not having much luck trying to post on mobile today! Cross stitch by me, pattern by TheWitchyStitcher on Etsy :)

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Add Taunka as a face option for Tauren. Humans are getting new face options so why not other races?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Found some old WoW TCG packs at a store in my town. How did I do?

    Posted: 29 May 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment