• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 21, 2020

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread

    World of Warcraft Thursday Loot Thread


    Thursday Loot Thread

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Let us know what you got this week! Achievements, meta-achievements, mounts, pets, actual loot drops, gold thresholds, or other things that you can say, "Oooh, I got this" and be excited about. Post them here! Screenshots are encouraged but not necessary.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Draenei Death Knight painting I did (Stephen Sykes)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Give us Proper Mechagnomes!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Lightforged by Astri Lohne

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    New player, druid question (Legion spoilers)

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    I played Warcraft 3 in my youth, and I played Burning Crusade for a while but very casually. But with all the changes, and the changes in me, I'm more or less starting fresh. I haven't played BfA yet because it's hard to want to spend so much at the end of an expansion when Shadowlands is coming soon.

    I've tried a bunch of classes but I like druid a lot. I always thought night elves were super cool, I love getting to do lots of different things, and I find the nature flavor really appealing. But leveling my druid has raised a really important question I just don't have the years of experience for yet:

    Specifically, I wanted to know why these people are the most pathetic group of babies on all of Azeroth? It seems every other quest even related to the class is "oh, this nature thing or druid that was super dope is actually corrupt, and bad, irreversibly, and we have to kill it now." Every time I leave Darnassus, Malfurion calls me on the druid phone and is all like "the nightmare? Here? But how?" Is there a single part of the Emerald Dream NOT infected by the Nightmare? I'm sorry shan'do, but I can't even go to the druid store to buy milk without fighting off entire corrupted circles.

    But what really broke me was Legion. I roll up to Val'sharah as an elk because they passed a law against flying. Furion, or Malfurion as he changed his name to for legal reasons, takes me for a ride. He tells me that Val'sharah is the closest in the physical world to the Emerald Dream. I think he thought I'd be impressed, but I didn't believe him, simply because I didn't see any red shit on the tour. Then he wants me to go visit Cenarius so he can help us against the Legion. Neat. Last time I saw this dude he got deep 6'd by an Orc Blademaster, which honestly was my experience of Warcraft 3 as well, so I don't blame him. Glad to know he got better.

    We get there and Malfurion, shocked and appalled as usual, is like "Oh no! He was corrupted! Somehow!" Like, oh, this guy is the father of druidism? Is that where you learned it? Naturally, I spend the rest of my time in Val'sharah trying to put covers on electrical outlets and remove sharp corners from furniture so no more druids get corrupted as the Nightmare slowly spreads through the region. It seems like every time these people stub their toe they are corrupted. Arch druids. Bear spirits. World trees. It doesn't matter. It's played as this plot twist every time but honestly I'm just shocked when I pick a flower that doesn't try to eat me. For an artifact quest, someone told me she tried to guard a magic stick but she totally failed her one job and was sad. Oh. That's rough buddy. Well why don't you just come on back to the Dream Grove? You'll fit right in.

    When Ysera showed up, everyone told me she was the bestest and most Emerald Dreamest thing ever and was totally gonna save us, so I started counting quests until I would have to kill her. Then 20 minutes later elves are throwing this big tragic funeral wondering how this could possibly happen. Was this a major story twist? Because it seems just about par for the course. Tyrande is lucky she's a priest, because if she dared to heal someone using plants she probably wouldn't make it through another expac.

    They all "tried to resist" but the Nightmare was too strong, every single time, and frankly, I'm not buying it. My paladin finished her class hall campaign without getting corrupted. My warrior barely has marketable skills besides hit with stick and she doesn't have to kill her entire tribe every time someone gets corrupted by a random harpy. Maybe they Cenarion Circle should just let forsaken become druids because their whole backstory amounts to being the first group of people to successfully roll a will save.

    Am I going to spend the rest of my WoW career cleaning up after these 10,000 year old children and trying to make sure they don't accidentally eat the wrong salad and transform into fucking Biollante? Is there any particular reason these people crumble immediately under the slightest pressure, while my demon hunter can chat up succubi and sip felblood martinis on the reg? At first I assumed world trees and moon wells were beneficial to someone, but at this point anything tangentially related to plants seems like a huge liability. Starting to think that flower seller in Dalaran might not be long for this world. Any time a satyr so much as has a picnic near a plant they turn evil.

    Honestly, maybe someone should just preemptively burn down some world trees and save us a whole lot of trouble.

    submitted by /u/RedHandOfDoom
    [link] [comments]

    LEEEROOOOY JENNNKINNS

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Arise, my champion! | Whitemane Cosplay [self]

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    One of the cooler loading screens in BFA

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    World of Warcraft 2020

    Posted: 20 May 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Queen Azshara

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    Wife Painted my Character. I Love It So Much.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Just a normal day of tending to animals at the stables

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Moon Guard, never change.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    If you get rank 15 cloak this week, you'll be caught up on corruption resistance in the last week of July.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    The change that let you upgrade your cloak was great, don't get me wrong, however no changes to Malefic Cores is a problem already and will only keep getting worse as the expansion drags on.

    submitted by /u/Eskiiiii
    [link] [comments]

    I somehow got a buff from the new character zone in Shadowlands while in Nazmir.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    It would be cool to see Teron Gorefiend in Shadowlands. What do you guys/girls think?

    Posted: 20 May 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    There’s no practical limitation to Mechagnome robotics so else need a tall Mechagnome option

    Posted: 20 May 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    I think it’s high time we have faction defections/traitors.

    Posted: 20 May 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    Just a couple of mount farmers waiting for Sha

    Posted: 20 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    For some reason my Dark Iron Dwarf Paladin can ride the normal [Dawnforge Ram]

    Posted: 20 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    FFS! Can spell caster get an animation involving their weapons already?!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    I'm so tired of seeing my staff parked on my back, and when I heal in resto my shield/1 hand is just in sheath. Let be bash my weapon on my shield or w/e! There are tons of badass move you can do! Like staff, make a Gandalf "you shall not pass" move when you cast lava burst. I want to see mage/lock and priest do some crazy Harry Potter moves with their wands or mysteries glyphs out of thin air by using their 1hand weapon as a magical paint brush! Just makes some animation for casters/healers plz!!!

    submitted by /u/Gremob
    [link] [comments]

    Made Black Velvet Robes in Animal Crossing!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I also drew my buddy's Demon Hunter in the same style as my Orc Hunter!

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Blizzard: PLEASE offer option to cover Zandalari troll feet in new Shadowlands armor sets

    Posted: 20 May 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    I absolutely love playing my Zandalari troll, however, one of the most frustrating parts is the fact that there's only two plate feet items in the entire game to cover my feet that drop from Trial of Valor. This is very strange that I have to farm an old raid from an old expansion just to have the luxury of covering my feet, while most other races are able to without having to farm. When I was looking in model viewer on Wowhead I noticed that the new Shadowland armor sets do not cover Zandalari feet and I do not want to be limited to just two boots in the game from an old expansion again that allow me to cover them. So, please, offer an option to cover Zandalari feet. Alternatively, if you wish them to be bootless, remove the options we have to be consistent but please do not limit us to just two options.

    submitted by /u/MindExplosions
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment