• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    World of Warcraft Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


    Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
    That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays" - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting strangled by a Death Knight.
    Questions can range from what's new in Battle for Azeroth, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
    Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question. Afraid of not getting an answer? Rest assured, we know that at least 90% of questions get answered!

    You may want to look at /r/wownoob (Retail), or /r/AzerothNoob (Classic) as well!


    Here are some handy guides to start your adventure in Battle for Azeroth for the first time or start World of Warcraft as a brand new player or start Classic World of Warcraft as a brand new player.

    Unless you played in the current expansion, pretty much everything has changed. If you're returning after a very long break, check out the WoW Returning Players Guide.

    If you are returning from earlier in Battle for Azeroth, check out the guides for gearing up, unlocking Nazjatar and Mechagon, and flying.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The fact that 99.9% of the shops in game have no use whatsoever is extremely depressing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Beautiful pandaren artwork by Veli Nystrom

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    D'oh

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Everyone's posting their old-school screenshots (TBC), 14 year old me would be proud

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I am a fucking idiot

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    [Self] My noobie Alexstrasza cosplay! A little nervous to post this :'D

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Am i the only one who thinks that Blizzard are focusing too much on random features and systems instead of actually making classes fun and interesting to play?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    So far there are pretty much no class changes at all. Some of the azerite traits turned into a talents and BFA talents turned into a baseline spells.

     

    I really dont get why Blizzard are so obsessed in random systems and features (aka Isle expeditions, Warfronts, Torghast) instead of actually making classes fun and unique to play. Current talents are terrible and extremely outdated. People talking shit about Classic talents but in my opinion that is so much better than what we have now. Sure people always picked the most OP build but actually you had the choice to pick different builds unlike now where you simply pick the most OP build and thats all, not much else customization after that.

     

    On my DK i never used half of my talents and Blizzard are keeping the same talents in SL...like why? I would love to be able to make a build that slightly increase my movement speed or increase my DOT damage or make me tankier WITHOUT completely changing my playstyle.

     

    Classes are the MOST important thing in the game. Without fun to play classes there is no fun at playing the game...

    submitted by /u/n1sx
    [link] [comments]

    Simple keybind guide

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Winter Queen by Kirill Stepanov

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    My best friend drew my Zandalari troll Hunter I couldn’t be happier.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    What if Tauren had feet

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Mean while at seat of The Pantheon....

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Neat Macro I made for Paladins/Deathknights for nostalgia/RP purposes.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    #showtooltip

    /cast (insert spell here)

    /run PlaySound(12893)

    This will randomly select an audio file of Mograine's whispers from the classic Corrupted Ashbringer. I tied it to my mount as a DK, but I could see it being pretty cool tied to Wake of Ashes for pallies.

    Just something cool for people that never got to experience that in-game.

    submitted by /u/omae_wamou_shindeiru
    [link] [comments]

    Sockets and enchants on the character screen. My friend couldn't find an add-on that does this while keeping the default UI, so he made his own. In case more people are interested: it's called "Crystal Sockets" and you can find it on Twitch/Curseforge.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    My fiancee made this as a response to my outrage at the Calligraphy quests.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    A friend asked me for this commission, a draenei paladin named Dreimy.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    The Midnight Circus Performs for a Crowd in Silvermoon (Wyrmrest Accord)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Got the Warlock crest today!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Didn't know Disgusting Oozeling gives Fire Kitty irradiated mane

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    To the person who welcomed me to WoW

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Thank you - that small chat where you introduced me to your wife was really nice and made my day 100 times better

    For anyone wondering I started recently and I'm currently a level 60 bloodelf priest

    Hope this post finds you!

    submitted by /u/oscarburrito
    [link] [comments]

    All Covenant Class Abilities - Shadowlands (Alpha)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I haven't seen this posted here before and I found a cool playlist showcasing all covenant abilities for all classes without any typical youtuber talk over it, so I found it to be very cool and useful to have in one place for others to see, kudos to the guy for making it.

    All covenant class abilities playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-vcqTXy6Ur0Bhs8RLirVCtboJpqAHvax

    submitted by /u/Blochtheguy
    [link] [comments]

    My first time cosplaying Sylvanas!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Shoutout to /u/zezin96 for the sick photo. I feel like it has meme format potential xD

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment