• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    World of Warcraft Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!


    Skirmish Sunday - your weekly PvP thread!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    All PvP comments, questions, and discussion are welcome!

    Be sure to check out r/worldofpvp and other PvP Discords. If you want to watch PvP Streamers, check out this great list - or RBG Streamers.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I have found it. “The License Plate of Truth!”

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    The tables have turned

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    I painted this for a lovely couple playing together!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    UFC fighter from tonight is for the Horde

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Jumping into lanterns in darkmoon faire causes them to swing back and forth when you collide with them.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Deepfake for future animation?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    My favorite pastime when im bored: Farming the Farmers.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Got it for my birthday. For the Horde!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Is there seriously no official solution to this, Activision-Blizzard?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Artwork: Troll hunter / some fan art :) Artist: Radoslav Todorov

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Kul Tiran with Vrykul body. Blizzard please give us the option

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Killed Rei-Lin and finally got the drop.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Since Druids can choose their Artifact appearances and Fire Kitty at the Barber Shop in SL, can we also get an option for the Armored Bear and Cat forms from the old incarnation? :D

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    The 6th Annual Running of the Trolls is coming June 27th! Details in comments, art by Egg Dishes

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    My IRL Epic mount

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I thought I did but I didn't

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    I was pretty hyped for classic and I did enjoy leveling. Its was pretty fun and questing was more interesting than retail I give classic that.

    However people don't want to admit it but the players want to turn it into a soft retail.

    It's hard to find dungeon groups now and dungeon boosting is prevalent. Not to mention elite quests being difficult to find players for. You can see exactly why blizzard changed these.

    The raids are absolutely boring and easier than lfr on retail seriously they actually are. I believed people saying that the raids were going to be so good. Loot feels rewarding when you get it I will say it is satisfying to get the item you want in classic no corruption rng.

    Transmog is a really good change and I realised how much I take it for granted but if you walk around orgrimmar in classic everyone is wearing exactly the same gear I am not even joking everyone looks the same there is no prestige in the raid gear because everyone and their mom has it and this isn't hyperbole.

    So yeah I thought I did but I didn't. I will probably check out the aq gates opening to see it but that's about it. I did enjoy my blast to the past but I see exactly why blizzard made the changes they did.

    submitted by /u/geckolamecho
    [link] [comments]

    Was going through my screenshots folder and found this.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Bruh.. You can't give us missions that require both NO troops AND troop only objectives.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Team Fredagsmys [by MiragesIllustrations]

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Blizzard needs to adress the huge faction imbalance that we have now going into SL.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Hello, before going into this I want to state that this post is mainly focused on higher end PvE. Apologies for any weird phrasing, am not a native English speaker :).

    I'm suprised to see there haven't been major threats on this subject lately, but the faction imbalance that is in the game right now is the biggest problem that WoW has and at the same time Blizzard's biggest challenge if they want to keep the factions seperated. As a player who plays Alliance on EU servers and tries for CE most tiers, the situation right now is at it's worst. To say it bluntly (PvE mainly, with EU region) Alliance has almost no competitive players when compared to Horde. For me, I play on Silvermoon Alliance, it's very tough to find a consistent raid team that has steady progress. In all the guilds I have been in in BFA we have had raiders swap to horde because the experience there is just tons better, and finding viable replacements for those raiders who quit proves to be very difficult and takes a long time on Alliance. Many guilds fall apart because of this. Honestly it feels like a snowball effect and it will get worse in SL if nothing is done.

    If you look at statistics on Warcraftlogs you can see that in the top 100 CE guilds current tier there are only 13 Alliance guilds. If you think that this is bad, there is only 2 Alliance m+ runs in the top 100 runs from raider.io (this excludes Asian regions). Outrageous seeing as Alliance have Shadowmeld which is considered to be the best racial by far for m+.

    Judging by Alliance still being unpopular by far for M+ I am convinced that Racial buffs aren't fixing this issue unless they would be buffed to an extreme level which creates another problem. If I were to give a solution I would say make raid and M+ atleast cross faction. It would make sense seeing as raids and dungeons for the most part are a universal threat in lore rather than faction specific with a few exceptions. Or make faction transfering to Alliance free for some time and see what happens. At any rate Blizzard needs to fix this and them stating that they don't want to do cross faction play at Blizzcon 2019 is very worrying.

    submitted by /u/Koffiemok
    [link] [comments]

    Unforgiving Rabbit - WoW HK Mount Idea. Stay safe and healthy

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Blizzard, please remove the source restriction for transmog set completion

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Some people like to complete their set collections, others want to be able to one-click a set in the transmog menu. Having to get an item from a specific source to finish it is really frustrating though.

    I write this, because Im missing one item from the S2 BfA warfront set, but actually.. not. The set collection says I need the boots and their source is given as "quest". I got the boots from the heroic warfront quest, but got no message about it being added to my collection. Although I have the item AND got it from a quest, the set is still incomplete. But the best part about it is that I can see the boots as available in the item slot tab and I can transmog them. I made a ticket concerning this, but the friendly GM couldnt do more than telling me that warfront win/quest reward items dont count for the set completion.

    So I would say this strange restriction isnt necessary and obtained patterns should count as obtained, no matter how we got them.

    submitted by /u/l4z0rp3wp3w
    [link] [comments]

    With all of these aesthetic and QOL changes coming in Shadowlands, will Warlocks FINALLY be able to rename *glyphed* demons?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Warlocks can change the names of their regular demons, but there is still no way for us to change the name of our "glyphed" demons, like the wrathguard, observer, etc. Really frustrating, especially when you get an awful name. Please Blizz, I'm begging you.

    submitted by /u/TheGoryElk
    [link] [comments]

    I got a lot of constructive feedback on my post yesterday. So here is the revised Chronicle Vol 1 (v. 2)!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Arms Warrior Hidden Appearance is up on OCE realms and probably NA realms

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Secrets of the axes is currently up. Talk to Master Smith Helgar to begin it.

    submitted by /u/Demoneli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment