• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    World of Warcraft Official Guild Recruitment Thread


    Official Guild Recruitment Thread

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Are you looking for more people for your guild? Are you looking for a guild? Put your recruitment posts here! Don't forget about /r/wowguilds in the meanwhile; sometimes you can't wait a couple of weeks to find a guild.

    Please respond to the top level comment that matches the Region and Faction of your guild. If you're neither NA, Oceanic or EU then post under Other.


    Other Guild Recruitment Resources: Here

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know who you are, Sir, but I applaud your dedication

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I was doing the worgen starting zone today and i had forgotten how awesome gilneas is, really hope we go back there at some point in the future

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Undaunted the Deaf Guild has achieved Cutting Edge: N'zoth! We wanted to share this first kill reaction video with y'all lovely folks because you've been so supportive of us through our journey!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Night elf druid. Handmade toy by Panterius Workshop

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    I got a job at the Deeprun Tram so I could afford the delicious things

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    The loading times caused by playing off an external hard drive can cause some interesting identity crises.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I saw only good news in the post

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    We helped the sethrak mainly why did the vulpera join the horde??

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Somewhere near Gilneas

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Now that Shadowlands are delayed the windwalker community is once again asking for fixes!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Hi,

    First of all I'd like to say I'm sorry, I know there's probably already been several posts about it. I myself posted on the official forums twice, however posts there seem to die very quickly and it seems like reddit is the only consistent way of providing feedback.

    Current Beta/PTR situation of windwalkers is seriously disastrous. Since Alpha the amount of bugs have not decreased at all, I can bet we now have more than ever with two gamebreaking newcomers from previous two builds. Seems to me the only bugs that actually got fixed are the bugs related to SL content, like covenant abilities or new (pruned) spells, but even they are not all working as we'd expect and want them to. I really hope that with additional time gained by delaying the expansion we will get at least a playable product. You could think that its an exaggeration, but seriously, current iteration of the class is unplayable to the point where our abilities cast themselves without us pressing the button (?). I'm not gonna list them all, as there are too many but you can probably find many threads in older forum posts.

    Another thing is we really would like to get more guidance on what the spec is supposed to do. There's barely any communication between developers and players (despite us giving feedback on everything) regarding the changes, we actually don't know whether some things are intended or bugs. Over the entire alpha and beta cycle we received two blueposts of our own, both promised bug fixes that never came. (Alright that's pretty harsh to say, but i think we just expected Core Class fixes in the first place, not covenant abilities fixes and outside systems which we got).

    Lastly, we still haven't received many of the changes/reworks that we expected at this point (after crying about them for years) to abilities like Touch of Karma for instance. Degenerate mechanics that make us self-harm are neither fun nor cool to the point we'd rather just have the damaging part of the ability removed resulting in damage loss.

    I really believe the spec can be great, becasue it has a decent base rotation. It's fun, has a nice flow to it and there are people out there that love this playstyle. However, the bugs are currently killing us, there are many people who'd rather not deal with them already swapping mains for Shadowlands. Please, give us some hope and don't let the spec die.

    Sincerely, Tymke

    submitted by /u/Tymkie
    [link] [comments]

    Seems I had a sudden change of heart

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Joining the festivities

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    When you decide to take matters into your own hands

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Decisive fraction war. For real this time.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    (Self) Female Nathanos Blightcaller Cosplay BTS

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    I digitally sculpted, 3d printed, then painted my Nightelf Druid. ❤

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone have or seen this world of warcraft 2004 press kit?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I love this stupid picture so damn much

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Thanks Blizzard for making an incredibly complex game that is enjoyable on whatever level you play

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I'm currently sitting just north of the Jade Forest watching the tails of a kite wave in the wind. The building on the peak is completely realized although it's not part of any quest. There is probably a million or more places just like this in the game. It is an inclusive world that you are never pulled from because they skimped on doing the planning and graphics.

    I'm a casual player even though I've been playing since Vanilla. I quest and explore, rarely running dungeons and doing more gathering and crafting. Every expansion has given me more places to play and things to do. Until I read a post that starts really digging into mythics, I forget how amazingly complicated this game is in it's entirety. I'm left wondering how anyone can plan out the mechanics of anything as complicated as WoW. How do you create the armor and weapons and assign them all their stats, balancing them all as you go? How do you scale leveling and design quests...so many quests...and special events?

    When you get into the real depth of this game, there is so much imagination and number-crunching that it leaves me in awe of the work they've done and continue to do. All I pay is my measly $15 a month and for that I get an entire world, actually many worlds laid before me that all...somehow...just work.

    Thank you to the entire team at Blizzard for giving me a second home for so many years. I'm looking forward to many more to come.

    Edit: Thanks for all the awards (that's freaking amazing!) and for all the comments. I wasn't just referring to Pandaria - that's just where I happened to be at the time. I have alts parked in pretty much every expansion area because they are all fun. I'm sorry that some aren't getting the raiding experience that they want. I hope that changes, or that you find another game that you like better. I'm having a blast. I wish you all were too.

    Second edit to clarify that by "complex" I was referring to the sheer amount of years of work and skill that went into creating the game in the first place and adding to it and maintaining it all these years. That requires many, many highly skilled people who create all this content for us to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/irishspice
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Ret Talent fix (Cavalier should be baseline)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    War.. war never changes.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Logged into Darkmoon Faire when the event is next week, normally it teleports you out when you login to the zone. Also, there are no vendors or dailies when it's down!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Do the argent crusade just not like Rez magic or am I missing something? (Apologies for the audio, I was listening to a podcast)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment